Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 200votes)

The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Alt Names: alt El Legendario Escultor de la Luz Lunaralt 달빛 조각사alt Legende du Sculpteur Crepusculaire
Author: Nam Hee-Sung & Lee Do-Gyeong
Artist: Kim Tae-Hyung
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The man forsaken by the world, the man a slave to money and the man known as the legendary God of War in the highly popular MMORPG Continent of Magic. With the coming of age, he decides to say goodbye, but the feeble attempt to earn a little something for his time and effort ripples into an effect none could ever have imagined.

Through a series of coincidences, his legendary avatar is sold for 3.1 billion won, bringing great joy to him, only to plunge him into despair at losing almost all of it to vicious loan sharks. With revelation of money through gaming, he rises from the abyss with new found resolve and steps forward into the new age of games led by the first ever Virtual Reality MMORPG, Royal Road.

This is the legend of Lee Hyun on his path to becoming Emperor with only his family loving heart, his boundless desire for money, his unexpected mind, his diligently forged body and the talent of hard work backing him.

This is the legend of the lowest becoming the strongest.

This is the legend of WEED.

Original Webcomic:
http://page.kakao.com/home/47196143
Go to The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Game of Scanlation on this one? or does another group need to pick it up? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic I think we can all agree we would buy his avatar at any price New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Last chapter discussion New Window Epolimar
  • 18 Replies

380 Comments

Weed is far more attractive in this webcomic than I imagined him to be based on his description in the novel.

Indeed. He looks more like i imagined Zephyr to look. He doesn't look like he appears in the cover of the novel

Spoiler

hmm unless the translators of the LN got that part wrong, CoM's max lvl was 200 not 1000. i admit 1000 sounds awesome, but still, it's just a number why'd it need to be changed?

only reason i mention it is because it's only mentioned once and becomes just another useless detail (other than helping you to understand how hard it was to lvl up since weed was pretty much the only max lvl character in the game and it only had 200 lvls, and it'd been out for a decade or so.) which actually makes the game sound more badass when you think about it. so i just don't see why it changed.

some are dissapointed in seo yoon's look, me i'm ok with it. i'd already made peace that the author had given artists and impossible task of creating the ultimate beauty, and also making her face a mask of stone. so i've already accepted that they wouldn't be able to do her true justice. but they didn't do half bad. i hate that they gave her so much emotion in the prologue, but hey, i can barely a stick figure so not like i can judge.

MidoriKitzune
Feb 17 2015 09:35 PM

WTF DO YOU MEAN "TO BE CONTINUED"?!?! HE'S FILTHY FUCKING RICH! END OF STORY!

*cough*

Sharks

*cough*

Read the novel if you wanna spoil yourself with 20 volumes ahead of stuff xD...

not a spoiler

Spoiler

thanks for the link
not really familiar with kakao and since the 2 of them actually merged you'll understand my confusion

Oh what? Did Kakao and Daum merge O.o?

You'd be lean too if you worked literally all day with not enough sleep and not enough to eat. 

What bothers me are his eyes. They're too bright and honest. It makes sense when he's with his family, but I want to see if the artist draws him differently when he's looting and when he's forced to spend money.

Art's fantastic, by the way.

wen he's looting and that,im dreading the artist is going to go the usual korean "evil smirk laughing to himself" design thats in EVERY webtoon.

I'm satisfied with Weeds looks, in the novels he isn't handsome but he isn't ugly either, it says average looking, so my impression is that he has a face that gets better the more you know him, his sister for exemple finds him handsome, so I think this webtoon pretty much nailed it.

Seoyoon on the other hand...

his sister finds him attractive but we know that looks wise hes just average. what makes him popular and stand out in the novel was always his character and skill set in the novel.

and the problem i have with seoyoon is, shes suppose to be a simple beauty that doesnt use make up and all that crap, but her design is way too plain and it going to get dwarfed when the beauties trying to impress like hwaryeong makes an appearance

No it's not published in daum, naver, ttale, lezhin but on kakao lol.
http://page.kakao.com/home/47196143?navi=1&inkatalk=0

thanks for the link

not really familiar with kakao and since the 2 of them actually merged you'll understand my confusion

Oh god, it'll be so painful reading this at this slow pace after reading so many volumes of the LN...

I've been waiting for this for a while  -  I've been reading the novel in translation.    Weed looks exactly as I pictured and the first chapter follows the novel Very Well!    I'm so happy!   :)

Do you mean daum? can't find it there though

No it's not published in daum, naver, ttale, lezhin but on kakao lol.
http://page.kakao.com/home/47196143?navi=1&inkatalk=0

Nope, it's published in Kakao.

Do you mean daum? can't find it there though

WTF DO YOU MEAN "TO BE CONTINUED"?!?! HE'S FILTHY FUCKING RICH! END OF STORY!

I hope this fixes some of the more lengthy bits in the later volumes. Lots of weeds quests start taking forever and so much of it feels like useless filler.

I'm satisfied with Weeds looks, in the novels he isn't handsome but he isn't ugly either, it says average looking, so my impression is that he has a face that gets better the more you know him, his sister for exemple finds him handsome, so I think this webtoon pretty much nailed it.

Seoyoon on the other hand...

+ The Comic is really slow .... in this speed it will take it's 30 years to catch up ... atleast.

Well 42 volumes of a text dump would do that. And the novel translations will take a while as well. At around 200 chapters to go, done at one chapter every two weeks, it will take 8 years to get to the end if it stays at the same pace, and that's a lot of time for stuff to happen to make them not translate anymore.

Is this published in naver?

Nope, it's published in Kakao.

Is this published in naver?

Weed looks stupid...

Nothing like i imagined him.

Hes way to "shaby handsome" and to "lean".

I tought he would look more like the art on the cover of the LN ...

+ The Comic is really slow .... in this speed it will take it's 30 years to catch up ... atleast.

You'd be lean too if you worked literally all day with not enough sleep and not enough to eat. 

What bothers me are his eyes. They're too bright and honest. It makes sense when he's with his family, but I want to see if the artist draws him differently when he's looting and when he's forced to spend money.

Art's fantastic, by the way.

Weed is far more attractive in this webcomic than I imagined him to be based on his description in the novel.

Doesn't he get buff when he starts preparing for playing royal road?

He was already somewhat built but not over the top as he gets after training, yes.

Wow, this is actually happening.

It will be hard for the webtoon to convey the most awesome thing about LMS imo which is the thoughts that Weed constantly have occuring in his head plus the backstories of his childhood that are simply jewels.

Without mentioning the hype speeches that we get which describes the feeling of different persons, we usually says that a picture is better than a thousands words but in this case, the words stimulate my imagination way better.

Spoiler

Legendary Moonlight sculptor is a rare and difficult job, and has powerful skills at a cost.

So far it seems like it's not rushing. Our fears are apparently not coming to pass. Looked at the raws and he doesn't even get into the game until past chapter 3. They're taking it slow, so I'm happy this won't be another travesty.

MidoriKitzune
Feb 17 2015 04:25 PM

Weed looks stupid...

Nothing like i imagined him.

Hes way to "shaby handsome" and to "lean".

I tought he would look more like the art on the cover of the LN ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics