Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 181votes)

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen

Alt Names: alt Re: 从零开始的异世界生活alt Re: ゼロから始める異世界生活 第一章 王都の一日編alt Re: 제로에서 시작하는 이세계 생활alt Re: Life in a Different World from Zero - Volume One - Capital City Chapteralt Re: Zero รีเซทชีวิต ฝ่าวิกฤตต่างโลกalt Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen
Author: Nagatsuki Tappei
Artist: Matsuse Daichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly a high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world and no sign of the one who summoned him things become worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru co-operates with the girl to return the favor. When they finally manage to get a clue Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone. Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices the ability he gained "Returns by Death" a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time by dying. And beyond the despair can he save the girl from the fate of death!.

adapted from the web novel and light novel series written by Nagatsuki Tappei with illustrations by Ootsuka Shinichirou

Part one of a multi part series.

Sequel (Part two) -
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-dainishou-yashiki-no-shuukan-hen-r15374 )
Go to Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Last chapter discussion New Window Epolimar
  • 3 Replies
Topic light/web novel? New Window zarek212
  • 5 Replies

256 Comments

Is the V2 just typesettings, or are there changes in the TL?

QC that means some changes in the proofread and in the TS.

We also added a colored image.

Special thanks to k-man for that...I forgot to put his name in there I am so sorry >_<

Is the V2 just typesettings, or are there changes in the TL?

Anyone translating the novel?

I hope he has the abilitie to change back to his starting point if death.

And can keep on living till he reaches his goal.

Like "Invade the Hotsrpings Females side" and die from suffocating... just to get back and no one knows...

You'll need to die once, though :(

MidoriKitzune
Dec 21 2014 08:30 PM

Well, that's the type of ability he got of course it ain't gonna be pretty

I hope he has the abilitie to change back to his starting point if death.

And can keep on living till he reaches his goal.

Like "Invade the Hotsrpings Females side" and die from suffocating... just to get back and no one knows...

All You Need Is Kill, fantasy world edition.

All You Need Is Slay?

The story started rather weakly, but i have a soft spot for groundhog day-esque unending loops story (it's *ahem* interesting to see how the trapped ones slowly changes). I kinda expect an intriguing tale later on.

Well, that's the type of ability he got of course it ain't gonna be pretty

I like the idea behind this story. There's something about tragedy and self-sacrificing MCs that appeals to me. It's too bad the novel will probably take a while to be translated. Thanks for the work nonetheless!

u oh, who is that OP villain that can kill you by just kicking you?

All You Need Is Kill, fantasy world edition.

Wow.. That was.. Depressing introduction ;_;

And it's just the beggining..

Wow.. That was.. Depressing introduction ;_;

owh, so that's why the title using "re:"

Besides Steins;Gate, I also think of:

And what do you know, next thing they're gonna die. That description... I shouldn't have read it.

pretty meh so far, but the MC is likeable at least.

that pose was so amazing the bag had to disappear in the panel 

Is this the author's horrible writing or a horrible translation? Some of the other posts here make me suspect it might be the author.

At least everything is spelled right.

I can see his power shines brightly in School Days.

I'm torn. On the one hand I'm sure that the story hasn't started in earnest. On the other hand, these chapters are a complete and utter snoozefest.

You have no idea what will happen next...chapter 3 and up sh@t is about to go down hard!

I'm torn. On the one hand I'm sure that the story hasn't started in earnest. On the other hand, these chapters are a complete and utter snoozefest.

And then everything went downhill for the two/three of them...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics