Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 142votes)

Zhan Long

Alt Names: alt Beheading Dragonsalt æ–©é¾™
Author: Shi Luo Ye
Artist: A Fei & Lin Jie
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The series has been Axed and rebooted.

[Summary by OSTNT] Li Xiao Yao left S.W.A.T to become an ordinary security guard, while working, he happened to enter the VIP room and found Lin Wan Er still in the middle of changing, as revenge, she took him on a ride and kicked him out of the car, after hours of walking, Li Xiao Yao finally managed to get back home just to be kicked out of the house. He then got an offer from his previous supervisor to become the bodyguard of the Tian Xi group CEO's daughter both in game and in reality. But unknown to Li Xiao Yao the girl was actually...

Alternate story: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/zhan-long-2-r15850

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/76308.html
Go to Zhan Long Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel of Zhan Long New Window ashtecho
  • 53 Replies

284 Comments

heya isnt this missing afew pages? i read the raws where he kses the bear the part isnt scanlated 

well, im also from outside china and it loads relatively fast for me, however if i am on a mobile device then half the page is gone, but if i am on the computer then it looks normal so...idk xD

hmm i guest it just my internet connection then.... Dang it, need to change my data plan. haha

even if 1 chapter is missing just wanted to say thnx for updating this, so far its so good when ive read the raw.

Umm... sorry everyone. I guess there was some miscommunications, but since chp.4 is up, I might as well explain the riddle thing.

For the riddle, the question was originally "In this world, what kind of car doesn't move?"

The original answer was "windmill", or in chinese, "feng che", which literally means wind car.

It was like a play on words.

I just checked the raw and they skipped translating a whole chapter between chapter 3 and 4

http://www.u17.com/chapter/302421.html#image_id=2165857&chapter_id=302421

@folzar 

You might want to create your own group so that ppl can visit it, also after chapter 5 it's paid so i advice you create your own group and ask for donation to buy raw unless you want to pay it yourself.

I recommend you to get a raw-provider, because if you live outside of china, you wont be able to buy the raw unless u have a three months old account. The other raw are in low quality as well as big ass watermark. Also if you wish to donwload the raw from the publisher. 

Open up Firefox. Ctrl + F12. then go to network, there you should be able to see pictures, open them in a new tab and then you can download the raw, as I know u do the print screen thing.

GL :D

folzar, you should title your releases to your "group", one way or another. Even if you are alone, its not a problem, see OMAS. "No Group" is reserved to situations when the scanlator cannot be figured out, like a 4chan release.

Especially now that you are collaborating with iTwixie.

Also, it would be nice if you could add your releases to Baka-Updates. Or even others could do it if you officially name your group.

Judging by the page counts of the other chapters vs 3 it looks like either some pages weren't uploaded or they were missing from the raws they used. I doubt they would have skipped the scene then referred back to it twice in the next chapter.

Was my mistake, i misread the raws and didnt notice part 2 on chapter 3 but it will most likely come a release on chapter 3 when the second part is done, but we'll see how that goes.
you can read the raws and even if i didnt understand what they want, i did understand what was going on xD

LMAO! I can't believe my protagonist is a thief. XD

Not a thief, he is "liberating" them giving them "freedom" So he is more of a freedom fighter help the world by liberating items...

LMAO! I can't believe my protagonist is a thief. XD

why was the part where he fought the bear boss skipped? that was what i wanted to see.

Judging by the page counts of the other chapters vs 3 it looks like either some pages weren't uploaded or they were missing from the raws they used. I doubt they would have skipped the scene then referred back to it twice in the next chapter.

why was the part where he fought the bear boss skipped? that was what i wanted to see.

Ok this is an awsome manwha but they lack page per chapter

I think they're missing part 2 of chapter 3, where we see how he got the sword and that party was surrounding him?

Ok this is an awsome manwha but they lack page per chapter

The translation is done and after he scolded me a bit i guess its time to upload it here xD

and im really grateful for the translator 'iTwixie'

he did an awesome job ^^

Guys i been wondering. Why accessing website from China (not sure it true or not but i guessing it is) seem loading too slow. I mean trying to read the road but the page loading is so slow (pic not loading/half loading). Is it because im outside china?

well, im also from outside china and it loads relatively fast for me, however if i am on a mobile device then half the page is gone, but if i am on the computer then it looks normal so...idk xD

Guys i been wondering. Why accessing website from China (not sure it true or not but i guessing it is) seem loading too slow. I mean trying to read the road but the page loading is so slow (pic not loading/half loading). Is it because im outside china?

No real promises, but i have have gotten some help with the translation (a BIG ASS MAYBE) however i am cleaning chapter 4 in preperation

oh and chapter 3 is only part 1 out of 2, i misread the website ^^ so we'll see what happens lol

[Edit] And if anything, this feels more and more like 'Legendery Moonlight Sculptor' xD i get that kind of vibe from it

Ctrl+D done!!!!

The story pretty interesting, especially the protagonist. He's really a badass. While the other player only used default skill, he made his own skill....xD

I love this protagonist. He dedicates himself to hardwork and earns his rewards that way. He is very likeable. I can't say the same for our heroine though...

Thanks for the work Mrvirus, folzar and co.

Hope you can keep it up!

Pls more update

So he's a battle priest of some sort? That reminds me of Ragnarok Online haha. Priests with str stats beating the crap out of enemies with a club and such.

The light novel link

http://www.17k.com/list/471287.html

Needs chinese translators

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics