Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 181votes)

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen

Alt Names: alt Re: 从零开始的异世界生活alt Re: ゼロから始める異世界生活 第一章 王都の一日編alt Re: 제로에서 시작하는 이세계 생활alt Re: Life in a Different World from Zero - Volume One - Capital City Chapteralt Re: Zero รีเซทชีวิต ฝ่าวิกฤตต่างโลกalt Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen
Author: Nagatsuki Tappei
Artist: Matsuse Daichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly a high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world and no sign of the one who summoned him things become worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru co-operates with the girl to return the favor. When they finally manage to get a clue Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone. Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices the ability he gained "Returns by Death" a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time by dying. And beyond the despair can he save the girl from the fate of death!.

adapted from the web novel and light novel series written by Nagatsuki Tappei with illustrations by Ootsuka Shinichirou

Part one of a multi part series.

Sequel (Part two) -
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-dainishou-yashiki-no-shuukan-hen-r15374 )
Go to Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Last chapter discussion New Window Epolimar
  • 3 Replies
Topic light/web novel? New Window zarek212
  • 5 Replies

256 Comments

When Erza suddenly shown up, I'm shivering while saying, "Oh crap, not again...."

I just wish next chapter they all not die again...

Shit is gotten serious...! And now to wait for the next chapter in... 2 weeks? 1 month?

I give Mr.Protagonist props for remembering Pakku. I forgot that thing existed. XD

You and me, bro. I almost forgot that small animal thing.

I wonder if the mc will get somekind of checkpoint later for his respawn...

*Obtained harem member: Game auto saving... Please wait... Game saved.* *Sleeping: Game auto saving... Please wait.... Game saved.*

I give Mr.Protagonist props for remembering Pakku. I forgot that thing existed. XD

I wonder if the mc will get somekind of checkpoint later for his respawn...

Actually I think this could be the last loop (for now at least)

Spoiler

Next time he is going to listen to the back story of the assassin and fell sympathetic to her story or he is going to include that royal guard in the fight.

nah...he is just plain dumb guys who over excited by his own 'good' deed

hmmm I'm liking the mc. He's not a super man and he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he does try to figure things out by his own terms.

she killed him twice, you think he will said that xD

which is what differenciates him from a real pimp sunglasses.gif

he wasted the perfect opportunity to say "no, you see, i'm afraid of speaking to beautiful women..."

she killed him twice, you think he will said that xD

he wasted the perfect opportunity to say "no, you see, i'm afraid of speaking to beautiful women..."

BTW, I think there is a spin off recap that summary all the first 11 chapters into 1 chapter, and it's already been 4 chapters for this stuff.

Please translate the spin off will save you guys a hole lot of work

Chapter 7 was uploaded and released from my group. However after taking a closer look in the chapter I saw that it needed major fixing in several stuff so for that reason I took it down from everywhere. However for some reason a moderator in bato.to re approved the deleted chapter. In any case I re deleted it until we fix it. We will release it later today.

ok...thanks for the hard work..

man this manga is cool

Chapter 7 was uploaded and released from my group. However after taking a closer look in the chapter I saw that it needed major fixing in several stuff so for that reason I took it down from everywhere. However for some reason a moderator in bato.to re approved the deleted chapter. In any case I re deleted it until we fix it. We will release it later today.

BTW, I think there is a spin off recap that summary all the first 11 chapters into 1 chapter, and it's already been 4 chapters for this stuff.

I think I will ship him with the red haired guy. : D

So far the only other person in the series with any romantic chance. Stella being the first.

NO! PROTAGONIST! BRING SWORD SAGE WITH CHU! HE CAN HELP, YOU IDIOT! XD

And also if he stinks of fear why not try...

mens-new-brand-no-fear-cologne-edp-100ml

LMAO! I also like how it says Authentic at the bottom... XD

ah yeah, some guy he just met can help...

HAHA! Took him 3 lives to figure out what was happening! HAHAHA!

This is hilarious!

And man! That Erza is one hot babe!! (hopefully, could make this a harem series and put her in it) :rofl:

I think I will ship him with the red haired guy. : D

NO! PROTAGONIST! BRING SWORD SAGE WITH CHU! HE CAN HELP YOU IDIOT! XD

is this some kind of magic potion... lol

Oh, and isn't her faux-name supposed to be 'Stella'?

NO! PROTAGONIST! BRING SWORD SAGE WITH CHU! HE CAN HELP, YOU IDIOT! XD

No, the first thing and normal for everyone is that you think you have a nightmare (or a scene of future when you happen to be a clairvoyant). And the frightening make you wake up with your heart beat and breath so fast (may take minutes to calm down)
But just a second to look at where you are (not a bed) and thinking you will realize you have a loop.

Maybe other manga make the MC (because they were all Otaku or immortal,...) grasp the situation so fast, so this mangaka make the MC so slow to give a fresh feeling.

Well, he maybe an Idiot but he was a good man,... I mean good boy, I think I like him.

Let's be honest. If we were trying to be realistic, he wouldn't have taken the fact that he was in another world in stride in the first place. He probably would be panicking.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics