Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 298votes)

Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu

Alt Names: alt Blade Dance of the Spirit Summoneralt 精霊使いの剣舞alt Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Author: Shimizu Yuu
Artist: Hyouju Issei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazehaya Kamito has been summoned to the girl's school, Areishia Spirit Academy, which teaches noble young ladies how to make contracts with powerful spirits. On his way, he has the misfortune of catching sight of one of these lady spiritualists bathing. She is Clair Rouge, and she is contracted to a spirit named Scarlet, though she has her sights set on a more powerful spirit. Kamito convinces her to lead him to the school, but she stops on the way to make a contract with this powerful spirit...

adaptation of the light novel seires written by Shimizu Yuu and illustrated by Sakura Hanpen
Go to Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who do you think Kamito "should" end up with?[spoilers] New Window 3point1416
  • 17 Replies
Topic Explaination for "Missing" chapter 6 New Window Aurega
  • 4 Replies
Topic Spoiler and speculation thread (including LN discussion) New Window Harbinger
  • 5 Replies
Topic Where is chapter 6? New Window benfiend
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion [(possible) Spoiler] New Window ello
  • 2 Replies

736 Comments

story seems intresting, finds out about the female lead......

dropped.
You only read this for the main character (and Est).

Fianna isn't bad either..
@Aurega
That's kind of what I guessed might happen.
seriously, from what i see of the comments below, i think some of the people here don't care about the story at all...
ROFLZ@Gonna drop this like hot coals ." Harem? *Instantly checks out the title and instantly follows because... huh... well theyre fun*
If the seiyuu of that girl is Kugimiya Rie , i'll drop the series in one act...
my god... this lady is stupid. she doesn't give a damn about her spirit, doesn't know when to back down and haul ass... at least the male MC is actually a decent character. This manga looks to be worth following but if she doesn't get any better... ima drop this like hot coals....
ahh bad puns are bad
I don't like this type of tsunderes but, I will wait a little bit more.
I can already hear Kugimiya Rie's voice, and I fucking hate it. Time to go find another manga to read. u.u
i already hate the girl... damn it you.. why won´t you listen to the guy?! Now he broke his promise to someone important that we don´t know yet and will only find out in a few volumes but is sure to be a super powerful girl
man, i'm reading the LN and i'm already tired of claire! I'm only on volume 1 ch 8 too.
Spoiler
what the hell. why is she calling that spirit a rebellious kid? that spirit is probably old enough to be her ancestors' ancestor. she looks like she's 10. i know its just the personality but i hate characters that talk down to others calling them little kids or saying "ah, youth" like there old ladies or housewives when there only like 1-2 years older than them. it just bothers me and its not attractive or cute. i really hope her attitude changes or she becomes more dere than tsun. i've read so many manga's with tsunderes that its starting to become like a cancer to me. i'm really getting sick of them. hope this is a good tsundere not an annoying one
You guys are waiting for Est already? Man... given that this a monthly release... it'll take a long time... by the second half of next year, maybe.
yes EST!!!! though give or take around ch 10 for appearance
The MC drops the attitude out of pity for her in the future chapters though.

Can't wait until Est comes though <3
@S.C. if you think that MC's gonna keep that attitude, you're gonna get disappointed...
Claire fits the tsudere-loli archetype, including the over-the-top punishments inflicted on poor Kamito.

But without spoiling anything, suffice to say that she is a much better heroine than Louise, and actually hold her own in fights (rather than spending virtually all of the time as a damsel in distress).
@S.C. I hope you're right cuz if not... That stupidity is going to annoy the living crap out of me. I at least hope the mc isn't a pushover or a person who buys that kind of bs logic
not bad!
*Looks at the batoto post with a grin*

See I told you guys in my last post here that she was going to make him into her slave of sorts, but no he's stronger than Saito from Zero no Tsukaima. A loud rich tsundere will always have that advantage over someone that their superiority supersede the common people and i hope he gives her the business for it.
This tsundere needs to get some whipping on her skin. Now that would be "hot"
I'd guess, her stupidity is supposed to make her cute? But well, I've seen worse.
And this time, the MC at least seems fairly likable. He is probably gonna treat and tease her like a little kid, in the following chapters. Might be fun actually.
I only started reading this but it is still nice to see more and more harem mc's who can keep their cool and don't go scrambling away screaming with a nose bleed explosion...

Unfortunately (or fortunately if that's your taste), those mc's seem to have a lot more loli's/child-like girls to deal with. I wouldn't say the main girl is a complete loli but yes definitely child-like.
thank you for making this a manga im reading the second volume of the light novel
thanks VIS!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics