Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 201votes)

Sket Dance

Alt Names: alt 学园救援团alt スケットダンスalt SKET DANCE
Author: Shinohara Kenta
Artist: Shinohara Kenta
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The hilarious misadventures of the "Sket Dan"; a group of high-schoolers who help out people as part of their club activity. Himeko, the hot-headed ex-delinquent with a soft spot for cute things and a taste for strange food. Switch, the brainy otaku who only talks via a computerized speech-application. And Bossun, the atypical leader of this looney bunch, with the amazing power to... concentrate very hard!

Sket Dance won the 55th annual Shogakukan Manga Award in 2009 for best shounen manga.
Go to Sket Dance Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General Discussion Topic New Window Katzilla
  • 16 Replies
Topic Didn't the manga have a romance tag and SHOUD IT ??? New Window Bigoloks
  • 4 Replies

543 Comments

Probably the girl is in cahoots with the freshmen and they know where it is
Freshmen.
I imagine so too. Very few characters in this series are "evil;" there's gotta be a background reason why they behave like they do.
i think that they just have a reason for being so cheeky, they might have some emotional background like the sket dance do. this manga got me between its fingers X.x
I want to kill that cheeky brat Posted Image
God, the author is doing a really good job in making me loathe those kids. I hope they get wiped out and change their ways after being overcome by the sheer awesomeness of the Sket Dan!
God, the author is doing a really good job in making me loathe those kids. I hope they get wiped out and change their ways after being overcome by the sheer awesomeness of the Sket Dan!
The plot thickens.
Daaaamn, that chapter was dee-ee-eeep.
Spoiler
One hot cover!
And no one ate dinner that night.
Well, that escalated quickly.
Well...

The latest chapter had me LOL-ing throughout. But then at the end of the chapter and those freshmen appeared....
I was like: "HOW DARE YOUUU!"
Dat cover...
Too bad, I wanted Switch to win
I've just noticed after all this time that whenever they say "HIIIIIII!" they are copying Sena's catchphrase from Eyeshield 21...Kenta loves allusions to other Jump manga lol
This author is a genius. Seriously
I was worried there for a few pages *whew* haha
@Siegfried1337 OMG you are right!! :o Major Discovery xD
I just noticed...in chapter 95, when bossun gets hit by the Koma cannon for the 2nd time, he lies there exactly in yamcha's pose in DBZ when he got pathetically blown up by a saibaman. LOL
I have to admit. The camping chapter was really fun.

Me gusta.
ahahaha the new chapter is killing me, poor tsubaki nobody listen him
Something I just noticed because I started reading slam dunk... The principal looks EXACTLY like the sensei over the basketball team in SD.
a haiku for the chapter:

menchi-kun, oh my!
you can do so many things
but bossun cant sell...

menchi oh menchi!
a wondrous machine,so great!
but you're ugly...

tsukkomi aunt, nice try.
you cannot resist menchi
because he is god

_____

until next time...

-Rarity

ps. if you haven't already, be sure to check out some of my old haikus earlier in the comments!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics