Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 132votes)

Pumpkin Scissors

Alt Names: alt 南瓜剪刀alt หน่วยพิทักษ์ธรณินalt パンプキン シザーズalt 非战特攻队alt 陆军情报部三科
Author: Iwanaga Ryoutarou
Artist: Iwanaga Ryoutarou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The bitter war between the Empire and the Republic of Frost has ended, but three years after the cease-fire, the Empire is still ravaged by starvation and disease, and bandits terrorize the populace. Can the Imperial Army State Section III, aka Pumpkin Scissors, stop a renegade force with chemical weapons? And who is the mysterious stranger helping Pumpkin Scissors?

======Batoto Staff Notice=====
Unfortunately chapters 12-13 haven't been scanlated.
=======Staff Notice End=======
Go to Pumpkin Scissors Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thanks for this New Window Dakoroth
  • 3 Replies
Topic Need help scanlating Pumpkin Scissors New Window RedSuisei
  • 9 Replies
Topic Anyone scanlating Pumpkin Scissors? New Window meh11
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 28 New Window Bahatoddy
  • 7 Replies

197 Comments

Jesus Christ Aizen-sensei, you're a monster. Three releases in a row, and two more not even a week later?!

Plus 3 chapters for King Golf. And yet people still complained about when the new releases where coming.

Jesus Christ Aizen-sensei, you're a monster. Three releases in a row, and two more not even a week later?!

I think this manga has just went into the realm of epic

Damn this mangaka can draw a creepy scene well.  Those bolt cutters were wicked!

Three chapters in a day?  Christmas came late, but boy did it deliver!

Aizen sensei is taking the translation or is this onetime?

Holy crap Corporal is so fucking cool with that huge ass scissors.

Oh god, whats happening?! Multiple releases at once? Impossible!

Aizen sensei i freaking love you...it seem you know all the manga i love and aren't being translated :)

Now if only you could translate Shoukoku no Altair again...i miss that manga so much.

UPDATE!

fabulous-kid-public-access.gif

And what an awesome chapter that was!!!!!!! Looking forward to 29

Update!!! Fantastic!!! A good christmas present, no doubt about it!

Wow this episode is what I have been waiting for, I was thinking of what kind of torture they gonna do to her, but i am relieved they didn't bring her to a bedroom if you know what i mean.

I think i came a little when I saw an update after 6 months.

Getting Section 1 to "help"? Sounds more like fecal matter is about to hit the rotary impeller.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! no ghost mode on 28 ! :(

I don't know, but if you are like me you have been attempting to follow the manga since the anime (also known as 2007-holy-shit-6-years-ago). Which is to say, at this point it's ingrained into me that releases have at least 6 months in between them and the pace from the last year is kinda freaking me out. In a good way of course, thanks for all the hard work Kuudere!

as much as I would like to thank them for the hardwork they have had to apologize for delays because of laziness so rather than thanking them for hard work I would rather thank them for at least existing and somehow keep us updated one way or another.

... and then again!

I don't know, but if you are like me you have been attempting to follow the manga since the anime (also known as 2007-holy-shit-6-years-ago). Which is to say, at this point it's ingrained into me that releases have at least 6 months in between them and the pace from the last year is kinda freaking me out. In a good way of course, thanks for all the hard work Kuudere!

Alice is just a badass.  I have such a crush on her, y'know?

Edit:  Forgot the most important part -- Thank you, Kuudere-scans for all of your hard work bringing us this awesome manga.

congrats to you and your waifu

Alice is just a badass.  I have such a crush on her, y'know?

Edit:  Forgot the most important part -- Thank you, Kuudere-scans for all of your hard work bringing us this awesome manga.

We wait, true, but unlike SOME manga *cough* onepunch-man *cough* these chapters have some serious substance.

Here we wait again !

... and then again!

Here we wait again !

ch. 12 and 13  with English translation can be found elsewhere, just use the google. Also Japanese RAWS scans for this chapters are available (whole vol. 4).

So good.......

busey_clapping.gif

Know your german: It's either "töten" or "toeten" ,as per pronunciation "oe" = "ö", "ae" = "ä", "ue" = "ü", "toten" is just plain wrong ;P

I think it's related to the fact that the TLs are lazy guys who don't want to install German keyboard layout.

TOTEN SIE! TOTEN SIE!

Know your german: It's either "töten" or "toeten" ,as per pronunciation "oe" = "ö", "ae" = "ä", "ue" = "ü", "toten" is just plain wrong ;P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics