Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.97 - 122votes)

I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right?

Alt Names: alt 人生詰んだからMMOにハマってもいいよね?alt Jinsei Tsun dakara MMO ni Hamatu te mo ii yo ne?alt Jinsei-MMO
Author: Muu-Muu (Muux2)
Artist: Muu-Muu (Muux2)
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A long-running web-manga hosted by Neetsha, by Muu-Muu.

Raws: http://niitomuumuu.x.fc2.com/index.html
Go to I got stuck in real life, so it's okay to get addicted to an MMO, right? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

240 Comments

Actually, while it is true that you can gain every bit of info possible by the 2nd day after an update, only little amounts of people actually reads that... and even less people will find use to all the data.

Moreover, there are amounts of info that cannot be obtained via conventional analysis. You just have to go, dive jump to that giants feet and fire your special skill midair near the ankles (no hitbox there, btw) or stuff as farfetched as that to get the maximum performance out of your job.

It's normal that there's still people going "WTF!!!?" when they see mages soloing "that one" dungeon. It is possible, you have to try it yourself (and fail).

"Top players" he said.

How to stop a fight.

HAVE A DUEL.

Way to go breasts girl!

MMOs give you super powers. Got it.

Only VR ones where they can also brainjack you :v

Which begs the question of do you really want that super strength if there's a chance someone will brainjack you and make you strip naked and kiss the frog (and no this one won't turn into a prince)

The last two chapters got me scratching my head, I'm lost to how this make sense.

Probably some plot-shenanigans, like say... The MMO is, in reality some weird experiment to speed up human mental and physical developement, by unlocking areas of your brain you'd need to use to say, cast magic missle. Or it's some weird, alternate reality tie-in thingy (That IS a technical term), and their soul (or some other McGuffin) is connected through the VR hardware, and anything that heppens on one side, it happens on the other side.

Well, if one of my above assumption is correct, then she's tough and strong, because she has that Cyclops core.

and more and more we see that the "game".... well.. isn't one.

cue ominous music!

its not even just about that, other series like SAO and log horizon present a terrible portrayal of how mmos actually are inside. for instance their so called "top players" are as stupid as lv 10 noobs. i still facepalm myself remembering the gungale online arc where kirito pulls a lightsaber and hands other players their asses and everybody is like "OMG I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD USE IT LIKE THAT!!1". really? nowadays people figure everything out even before the patch is out through datamining.

being a long dated mmo player myself i just cant get immersed on those series because of the bad portrayal of the MMO world and community.

Actually, while it is true that you can gain every bit of info possible by the 2nd day after an update, only little amounts of people actually reads that... and even less people will find use to all the data.

Moreover, there are amounts of info that cannot be obtained via conventional analysis. You just have to go, dive jump to that giants feet and fire your special skill midair near the ankles (no hitbox there, btw) or stuff as farfetched as that to get the maximum performance out of your job.

It's normal that there's still people going "WTF!!!?" when they see mages soloing "that one" dungeon. It is possible, you have to try it yourself (and fail).

The last two chapters got me scratching my head, I'm lost to how this make sense.

w-whoa this is kind of getting out of hand but I can't stop reading it.

You tell her breasts girl!

So... the "protagonist" has decided to retaliate against the bully by hijacking her body, stripping her naked, walking around the school, then seducing/licking the first teacher that protests. I get that this is fiction and all, but this "innocent" scheme is basically rape. I find myself feeling less good about her whole process of taking back control of her own life as she responds to a misdemeanor with a class 1 felony.

Never was it said, that it's innocent.

Also, one question - Have you ever been bullied to the verge of suicide? Our "protagonist" has, but wussed out around the last moments.

Also, treating severe cases of bullying as misdemeanor is moronic. If some people ganged up on you, and forced you to drink some toxic swill, would you treat it as misdemeanor? No, that's attempted murder.

Also, what the girl is going through is psychological terrorism.

its not even just about that, other series like SAO and log horizon present a terrible portrayal of how mmos actually are inside. for instance their so called "top players" are as stupid as lv 10 noobs. i still facepalm myself remembering the gungale online arc where kirito pulls a lightsaber and hands other players their asses and everybody is like "OMG I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD USE IT LIKE THAT!!1". really? nowadays people figure everything out even before the patch is out through datamining.

being a long dated mmo player myself i just cant get immersed on those series because of the bad portrayal of the MMO world and community.

Figuring everything out yourself in the game has it's own charm, you know...

I dunno, I feel so lost...

I actually agree.  

Spoiler

Basically

Spoiler

This series is almost bipolar in the way it tries to mix comedy with violence and tragedy, and tries to come off as creepy over all. Don't misunderstand, I enjoy the series, but I think I take away from it something completely different than the author intends.

So... the "protagonist" has decided to retaliate against the bully by hijacking her body, stripping her naked, walking around the school, then seducing/licking the first teacher that protests. I get that this is fiction and all, but this "innocent" scheme is basically rape. I find myself feeling less good about her whole process of taking back control of her own life as she responds to a misdemeanor with a class 1 felony.

I actually agree.  

Spoiler

wait, why would her dad ask her step mother for a paternity test?

Spoiler

Edit: added spoiler tags for length.

Dirty dirty that's like mind rape or at least slavery to have that much control. 

Harassment can be a felony depending on its severity. Why base morality on a legal code though?

LOLOLOL

She has learned well. =D

Spoiler

what's with the phantasy star online 2 trailer basis?? xD

It's a popular MMORPG in Japan?

Considering that bullying like this usually leads to suicide I'd say it's at least as bad.  It's not treated as a serious crime because usually minors instigate it and society ignores it.

muahahahaha justice is best served ice cold and completely corrupted xD follow for life lol

Whale then. That escalated quickly.

I'm not sure how you got this far into the manga and still expected any character to possess a reasonable sense of morality.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics