Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 248votes)

Keijo!!!!!!!!

Alt Names: alt 競女!alt 경녀!!!!!!!!alt Hip Whip Girl
Author: Sorayomi Daichi
Artist: Sorayomi Daichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kaminashi Nozomi (17) is an exceptional gymnast. So much so that colleges with some of the best gymnastic programs are trying to recruit her. Unfortunately for them, she has other plans. Due to her family being extremely poor, money is everything to her. That's why she wants to step into the world of "Keijo." "Keijo" is a type of gambling sport where girls stand on a small floating platform and compete against one another. The aim is to push the other contestant off of the platform into the water, but they are only allowed to use their butt or breasts to push the others off. Will Nozomi be able to compete in the intense world of "Keijo" and bring wealth and fortune for her family?
Go to Keijo!!!!!!!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This is no longer a realistic manga New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic now that everyone is on edge about the anime, have your opinions of this manga changed? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 16 Replies
Topic Was expecting Eros, butt was surprised New Window IlikeLolis
  • 2 Replies
Topic scanlation group recommendations? New Window shadowbringer
  • 4 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Keijo!!!!!!!! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

1472 Comments

one minor detail I've noticed: Nozomi was told to wear the UTM for one month, so, for the unlimited panties to be a challenge for pros (as game-changing as they've been said to be) for even half a day, they should make the feat of adapting to the UTM look easy in comparison, which from the perspective of a non-player, is saying something.

...Character named "Mami" looks up and suddenly she's hanging in the air with her head conveniently not visible.

C'MON NOW, AUTHOR. C'MON. NOT EVEN SUBTLE. Also, she's pretty much dead, seeing how that would snap her neck or at least lead to damage.

there are also earlier cases in which players could die (if they were normal people, that is):

Spoiler

but at least the magic of manga could handwave everyone surviving through rigorous training :D
http://vatoto.com/reader#27c61c17ca37bc1b_14

RIP Guile

comeback theme denied, go home and be a magical girl.

Man, they took it too far. That poor can of Coke didn't do anything to anyone!

reminds me of this: http://vatoto.com/reader#1764c62993714a5d_13
(some of you might also be reminded of something else, two pages earlier in the link above)

I sincerely want this to start getting into ultra-violence for some reason. Destroying someone with asses is funny.

So, the author sets up an enemy over two chapters just to make that mami reference.

I'm not getting the reference, what is this "mamiiiii" thing from?

Madoka magica.

Dude . . . thats not nice.

I remebered something i really didnt want to.

BAD AUTHOR! BAD!

I randomly happened to see that scene when a friend was watching anime when it was still airing. I forgot about it and now this. :,(

I'm not getting the reference, what is this "mamiiiii" thing from?

...Character named "Mami" looks up and suddenly she's hanging in the air with her head conveniently not visible.

C'MON NOW, AUTHOR. C'MON. NOT EVEN SUBTLE. Also, she's pretty much dead, seeing how that would snap her neck or at least lead to damage.

"Mamiiiiiiiiiiii"

Is her last name "Tomoe"?[/quote]

For real, the flashbacks are strong in this one

http://vatoto.com/reader#cf8c09dfd08fe00e_18

"Mamiiiiiiiiiiii"

Is her last name "Tomoe"?

RIP Guile

Are we really trying to find the logic in her ass dust stuff?

Really?  Not long ago we had massive boob whips and stand asses.  Why are you people trying to find logic in something that really isn't trying that hard to keep its logic.

It's not really logic, she did say that she learned her ability from a tribe that used a special substance to induce hallucination, and it was quite a direct explanation even. But due to how she uses her ability, some people joked about her farting. Then, some people didn't really pay attention to the explanation and really believed she was really farting...

The author admitted that he wasn't able to end it naturally though.  He said in his blog response to the rumors, "Personally, would have liked to continue a bit more, but it can’t be helped. (although I tried to speed things up, half a year wasn’t enough…)."  I don't really understand where people are getting these arbitrary definitions of "axed".  Axed as a term only really means that they cancelled the series and has nothing to with how abrupt it was.

I see. Well, i did find it a bit strange for it to get axed, but that makes more sense.

The thing that got truly axed was the can of fanta, not the series, if I understand right.

The one that get sliced is Fanta not a coke.

See, axe is a "sudden" thing. Like Mx0, the author received like, one chapter to finish the story up.

Keijo is meeting its natural end, also story-wise, and author appears to have a few more chapters to wrap it up (one more tanko). Heavy Spoilers below:

Spoiler

It could extend the story further after that, but it would be quite artificial.

The author admitted that he wasn't able to end it naturally though.  He said in his blog response to the rumors, "Personally, would have liked to continue a bit more, but it can’t be helped. (although I tried to speed things up, half a year wasn’t enough…)."  I don't really understand where people are getting these arbitrary definitions of "axed".  Axed as a term only really means that they cancelled the series and has nothing to with how abrupt it was.

so publisher just want to end some long running manga

still, it's a little bit sad for some long running manga doesn't get proper ending because of publisher

is there any good newcomer manga in shogakukan?

if from shounen sunday, i must say yes with maou jou de oyasumi and amano megumi

See, axe is a "sudden" thing. Like Mx0, the author received like, one chapter to finish the story up.

Keijo is meeting its natural end, also story-wise, and author appears to have a few more chapters to wrap it up (one more tanko). Heavy Spoilers below:

Spoiler

It could extend the story further after that, but it would be quite artificial.

Ofc one of my fav manga by far had to get axed...
Fuck Shogakukan is all i say.

Just so you guys know, the previous "axe" news was false! Here's the update about what really happened. https://ruggiablog.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/news-keijos-author-shares-what-really-went-on-at-the-end-of-the-serialization/

so publisher just want to end some long running manga

still, it's a little bit sad for some long running manga doesn't get proper ending because of publisher

is there any good newcomer manga in shogakukan?

if from shounen sunday, i must say yes with maou jou de oyasumi and amano megumi

Just so you guys know, the previous "axe" news was false! Here's the update about what really happened. https://ruggiablog.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/news-keijos-author-shares-what-really-went-on-at-the-end-of-the-serialization/

So his publisher is still shitty just for different reasons. 

Spoiler

For those that didn't understand the joke:

Spoiler

I kinda noticed.... >_>

Spoiler

So this got axed huh? Well, that's too bad since I actually enjoy this manga. And say what you want about how ridiculous this manga is, the author is actually quite creative and I'm usually excited for new chapters, to see what he's coming up next.

Who said it got axed? It still continues. Chapter 176 came out a few days ago. It will be continuing until at least another volume completes. So, until about 180th chapter.

-reads the bad news-

Japan, you disappointed me.

I'll explain the double upload. The original uploader set the time to be uploaded 1 ch in 24 hours, but someone else put the other chapters up out of excitement.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics