Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 248votes)

Keijo!!!!!!!!

Alt Names: alt 競女!alt 경녀!!!!!!!!alt Hip Whip Girl
Author: Sorayomi Daichi
Artist: Sorayomi Daichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kaminashi Nozomi (17) is an exceptional gymnast. So much so that colleges with some of the best gymnastic programs are trying to recruit her. Unfortunately for them, she has other plans. Due to her family being extremely poor, money is everything to her. That's why she wants to step into the world of "Keijo." "Keijo" is a type of gambling sport where girls stand on a small floating platform and compete against one another. The aim is to push the other contestant off of the platform into the water, but they are only allowed to use their butt or breasts to push the others off. Will Nozomi be able to compete in the intense world of "Keijo" and bring wealth and fortune for her family?
Go to Keijo!!!!!!!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This is no longer a realistic manga New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic now that everyone is on edge about the anime, have your opinions of this manga changed? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 16 Replies
Topic Was expecting Eros, butt was surprised New Window IlikeLolis
  • 2 Replies
Topic scanlation group recommendations? New Window shadowbringer
  • 4 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Keijo!!!!!!!! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

1472 Comments

What's that "BLACK" can at the no Breath Ass? a drink? are they making the Ass drink something hot to warm it up? wha?

Yeah, that whole "her ass is cold, it isn't breathing" thing forced me to imagine ass CPR, which is... just a bit too much.

You are talking, of course, about ass-to-ass resuscitation.

Why the hell did I even say that... Now I can't get the image out of my head.

Saving an ass that isn't breathing by groping it.....

Spoiler

Yeah, that whole "her ass is cold, it isn't breathing" thing forced me to imagine ass CPR, which is... just a bit too much.

Saving an ass that isn't breathing by groping it.....

777.gif

Is this the new Dempsey that Coach Kamogawa was talking about?

so it was Rindou who taught her that boob fist move.. no wonder why it didn't feel intimidating when being used by Kukuru (who's now defeatable by Nozomi), and then later on..

Spoiler

maybe ippo new dempsey roll gonna match that dempsey ass roll

Rainbow to happy butterfly. This just gets better and better.

Anything from Vol. 16? Wondering about the character profiles.

"She's using her transformed rubber ass as a spring!"

Uh... Nozomi... that girl isn't Luffy. Her legs didn't turn into rubber, and if her ass touched the Land she would lose immediately. So even for this absurd manga, that explanation seems a little off :P

the end of that rainbow sucked, that's depressing af

I am sure the end of ass rainbow is something much better.

So...if we follow that rainbow to it's end, will we find gold? Or something we will really regret?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuX5_OWObA0

And I was thinking that this chapter's kinda tame then

Spoiler

So...if we follow that rainbow to it's end, will we find gold? Or something we will really regret?

What an Ass...

bijuu mode

I went through several existential crises reading this chapter. I am a changed man, and so is my ass.

this has attain yakitate's level of weirdness..

oh wait, this is grorious zapan that we're talkin about

I knew it, that asses would eventually grow Stands.

http://vatoto.com/reader#8371bf620ed4a751_17

ass kissing at its finest

http://vatoto.com/reader#cf8c09dfd08fe00e_18

"Mamiiiiiiiiiiii"

Is her last name "Tomoe"?

Kiriwatari.

MAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~
736f9c2bddb56f6141101fe238fc5880-d511yw2

yes.. i know this story is all about asses.. and boobs.. and just overall wtf kind of stupidity..  but after holding a "hiatus" for this serie I just couldnt start reading this anymore for some reason. Hip the ripper? Sonic boob? .. did she just eat her head with her ass?

tumblr_nw3kgnk5DX1qaszh0o1_250.gif

I'm not getting the reference, what is this "mamiiiii" thing from?

Like others have said, it's Madoka Magica. If you don't want to watch the whole thing, just watch Episode 3 instead.

"Yes, the anime that gained great popularity, that very Keijo!"

Oh you poor, poor author.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics