Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 335votes)

High-School DxD

Alt Names: alt ハイスクールD×Dalt High School DxD
Author: Ishibumi Ichiei
Artist: Mishima Hiroji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hyoudou Issei is an ordinary yet lecherous highschool student who is killed by his girlfriend, Amano Yuuma, during their first date. Yuma is revealed to be a fallen angel named Reinare who was sent on a mission to eliminate divine weapons. Issei is later reincarnated as a devil by his senpai Rias Gremory; who in return will serve under Rias in fighting against the fallen angels.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Ishibumi Ichiei with illustrations by Miyama-Zero

Spin-off:

> High-School DxD: Aashia & Koneko Himitsu no Keiyaku!?
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/high-school-dxd-aashia-koneko-himitsu-no-keiyaku-r3610 )
Go to High-School DxD Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Read unwatermarked version at Batoto.com" New Window Solerum
  • 66 Replies
Topic Highschool DxD Anime New Window Karl
  • 23 Replies
Topic General Disccusion New Window Cassanova
  • 27 Replies
Topic The Best Girl New Window Otaku247
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Pax Empyrean
  • 42 Replies
Topic [spoilers] (Light Novel Only) Logic Proof: White >> Red New Window Zyst
  • 22 Replies

812 Comments

Yuuma will be defeated. Rare to see a main character in this genre willing to trash and decimate his first love.
i see whats gonna happen im willing to put my ENTIRE knowledge of manga/anime on the line for this prediction .... they are gonna bring her back as a devil im calling it right here
CLIIIIIFFFFFHHHHAAAANNNNGGGERRRR!
For some reason all this week all I come across with are cliffhangers...First Magi, and now this...
GAHH cliff hanger again!
1006 followers and only 7 chapters? Holy crap!
The anime should be around this chapter
the watermark is killing me when i read it with handphone @_@
love it
Aashiaaaa!!!!
Posted Image
New watermark Japanzai? I thought it was one of the Moai statues for a sec. Anyways, that shitty priest is pissing me off.
Posted Image
shit, now there's guevara
mangafox, upload it faaaaast, i want to see him ):
Aashia getto!
wohoo, more more!@!@ Can't wait for more Thank you!!!
This is pretty good, tits included...
Incidentally, pawns also have the unique ability to capture other pawns "en passant" but the opportunities to do so are exceedingly rare. I actually managed to pull it off once, but my friend thought I was making stuff up. I had to crack open "the Book" just to prove that it's been perfectly legit for like, 500 years.
(I still lost that match)
Lmao the Jesus watermark is epic. Hahaha. Anyway nice chapter~ hope to see Issei's badassery rescuing Aashia!
well some leechers over there extract the image now but it's another work for them :)
I just enjoy HQ releases here haha
The Jesus watermark didnt appear on MangaFox, don't know if it worked before, but it doesn't now.
Jesus watermark, we meet again...
want more now, I hate cliff hangers like this.
Wow.. That last part was borderline yuri. Actually, screw that. That was straight up yuri. Anyways, WHAT HAPPENED TO PIKACHU!!! IT GOT HIT BY THE LIGHT SPEAR THING!!! IS IT OKAY??
Getting to the end of a chapter, then realizing there's no more makes me rage.

Also, Yuuma, y u attempt to raep one of the most innocent characters in this series?
Hur, Jesus o.o
... Lucky bastard.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics