Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 248votes)

Keijo!!!!!!!!

Alt Names: alt 競女!alt 경녀!!!!!!!!alt Hip Whip Girl
Author: Sorayomi Daichi
Artist: Sorayomi Daichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kaminashi Nozomi (17) is an exceptional gymnast. So much so that colleges with some of the best gymnastic programs are trying to recruit her. Unfortunately for them, she has other plans. Due to her family being extremely poor, money is everything to her. That's why she wants to step into the world of "Keijo." "Keijo" is a type of gambling sport where girls stand on a small floating platform and compete against one another. The aim is to push the other contestant off of the platform into the water, but they are only allowed to use their butt or breasts to push the others off. Will Nozomi be able to compete in the intense world of "Keijo" and bring wealth and fortune for her family?
Go to Keijo!!!!!!!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This is no longer a realistic manga New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic now that everyone is on edge about the anime, have your opinions of this manga changed? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 16 Replies
Topic Was expecting Eros, butt was surprised New Window IlikeLolis
  • 2 Replies
Topic scanlation group recommendations? New Window shadowbringer
  • 4 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Keijo!!!!!!!! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

1472 Comments

Surprised that intentionally plashing water isn't a foul.

I'm surprised she still didn't get the "nip slip" even though she lost her bra.

Surprised that intentionally plashing water isn't a foul.

Two more what? Volumes? Chapters? Pages? Sentences?

volumes

that might not the case. They might be simply waiting for raws to become available online because every site has them up to 16. there are two more until the end

Two more what? Volumes? Chapters? Pages? Sentences?

Okay i guess the next person in line will take over the manga. rrr-gi has stopped translating this for now.

that might not the case. They might be simply waiting for raws to become available online because every site has them up to 16. there are two more until the end

Okay i guess the next person in line will take over the manga. rrr-gi has stopped translating this for now.

hey I know, you just need to plug the controller into the 2nd port to beat her

And now we got the battle between two flAssh sters

next chap she'll cats "Chibaku tensei" with that rinnegan

•  

Bloody fire regalia user

This manga is stupid and boring af!

I have the solution to this issue. See that red X button in the top corner of your browser? Click it. Problem solved.

this fight, animated never

Spoiler

As same as you, lolz

So I stopped reading like 30-40 updates ago. Have I missed anything special?

What's that "BLACK" can at the no Breath Ass? a drink? are they making the Ass drink something hot to warm it up? wha?

It's (hot) coffee. Japan is one of the few places where you can buy hot beverages from vending machines or convenience stores.

My interpretation was that Rindou placed the hot coffee on her ass to warm it up, since it had gone cold.

When I saw Naki casting off the 10 tonne weights on her ass, I immediately thought of Dragon Ball.

She probably has a set of those stuffed somewhere as well.

img000001.pngtumblr_static_tumblr_static_c9alm7ubj8gk

MUDA DA !

I swear, if we see a Stand version of Za Warudo during her fight, I'mma LMAO. X)

She had blood coming out her ass.

The readers got blood coming out of their eyes.

I think it is just safer for us to call it even.

When I saw Naki casting off the 10 tonne weights on her ass, I immediately thought of Dragon Ball.

She's going to take down a time-stopping ass within 30 seconds? Namek, here we come.

Not today Truck-kun. Not today

img000001.pngtumblr_static_tumblr_static_c9alm7ubj8gk

MUDA DA !

I thought it was just something hot (which I didn't pay much attention for), the important part is that it's meant to unfreeze/warm up Kukuru's ass, due to how Nozomi's new move works.

I kind of forgot that was what happened and just thought her ass drowned.

What's that "BLACK" can at the no Breath Ass? a drink? are they making the Ass drink something hot to warm it up? wha?

I thought it was just something hot (which I didn't pay much attention for), the important part is that it's meant to unfreeze/warm up Kukuru's ass, due to how Nozomi's new move works.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics