Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 536votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion

Alt Names: alt 4 Ball Runalt ジョジョリオンalt JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken: JoJolionalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolionalt JoJolionalt Jojorion
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Following the Great East Japan earthquake, Morioh has been stricken by vast earthen protrusions known by the locals as Wall Eyes. Despite investigation, professional estimations are left empty. Meanwhile, the young girl Yasuho Hirose discovers a man buried within the ground, he possesses a distinctive star-shaped birthmark together with deeply penetrating bite marks. The man, who has contracted a staple case of amnesia is taken in by a local family and given the name Jousuke Higashikata, however mysterious events cannot stop from piling one upon the other and soon that enigma known as a stand emerges to complement the great cloud of confusion.

Part 8 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1 through 7.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 5 - Vento Aureo: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo-r6270
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 8: JoJolion Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window p3pe
  • 46 Replies
Topic Make a Stand! (Literally!) New Window Slowdive92
  • 8 Replies
Topic Stand names that would have been better names... New Window megasean3000
  • 27 Replies
Topic Part 8 discussion (aka I can't come up with a title for the topic) uWu New Window Dio'sEbicAdventure
  • 2 Replies
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 1 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 1 Replies

581 Comments

So this crazy dude is a SBR version of the Kinomoto (or whatever his name was, Superfly dude) who seems to also have a stand similar to Stone free - that can be controlled dexterously from a long distance. 

Man, this series never ceases to feel fresh. I think we're going to find out the truth behind most of the conspiracy soon, too. As in, we'll start to figure out who this shadowy group is. Hype.

Appearance-wise, he kinda looks like Wamuu IMHO.

xohui2U.png

eDhxuqRh.jpg

Drinking game for JoJolion: take a shot every time Josuke asks a question.

What are those?!

This chapter raises so many questions...

ikr

Is JoJo gay?

So.  Who wants dessert?

So this crazy dude is a SBR version of the Kinomoto (or whatever his name was, Superfly dude) who seems to also have a stand similar to Stone free - that can be controlled dexterously from a long distance. 

Man, this series never ceases to feel fresh. I think we're going to find out the truth behind most of the conspiracy soon, too. As in, we'll start to figure out who this shadowy group is. Hype.

Damn, Jojolion is Weird Bizarre as hell... I love it!

This chapter raises so many questions...

so.... mamezuku rai is some sort of the same guy who lived in a high voltage tower from part 4... interesting.

The salty bean man is my new favorite character.

anybody want to 'shop a sailor hat and a stand onto this bad boy?

Spoiler

I think the speedwagon foundation already existed before SBR

An organization called the "Speedwagon Foundation" is referred to in SBR, but it's most likely not a direct equivalent since it doesn't help the Joestar Family and the real AU Speedwagon is most likely Mountain Tim (who had a crush on Lucy Steel).

Looks like we're hopefully about to get speed  2.0   SBR highway star  with this bus chase

Someone please hand Speed King a bass so it can go join Parliament Funkadelic and become the world-famous Funk musician it was always meant to be.

was that... sbr giorno?

Looks like it, Giorno went from Bully Hunter to plain old bully lol.

Didn't expect Joubin just to be a "gopher" though. I totally had him pegged for final villain.

So Kaato covered for her son when he accidentally murdered a bully when his stand woke up, but never told it to anyone...

Interesting though. Jobin's ultimately just a middle man to an even bigger conspiracy. Part of me kind of wants it to be Lucy Steel's descendants running an evil (or at least morally ambiguous) version of the Speedwagon Organization.

I think the speedwagon foundation already existed before SBR

Let me guess, this next arc is gonna be inspired by Speed?

was that... sbr giorno?

So Kaato covered for her son when he accidentally murdered a bully when his stand woke up, but never told it to anyone...

Not exactly?

Spoiler
Holy crap Joshuu looks... just amazing, in the new chapter.

you know how to tell that somebody is sexist?  they say shit like this, and use ridiculous terms like "sjw" and "feminazi".

Typical, always moving the goal post.  Why not stick to the topic at hand.  How do you determine that someone is sexiest?

Interesting though. Jobin's ultimately just a middle man to an even bigger conspiracy. Part of me kind of wants it to be Lucy Steel's descendants running an evil (or at least morally ambiguous) version of the Speedwagon Organization.

I was expecting the plant appraiser to be some hippie guy but looks like we have a badass here.

It's JoJo. He's probably both.

"stay hydrated"

I was expecting the plant appraiser to be some hippie guy but looks like we have a badass here.

I'm not sexist but....

you know how to tell that somebody is sexist?  they say shit like this, and use ridiculous terms like "sjw" and "feminazi".

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics