Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

if i was yukina i would go out with both of them and be a total s!ut :D whats the big deal anyway, she could have both of them
And so Begins! Incoming massive Fan Rage!
She never really gives Akira a proper chance. Which means this story isn't a love triangle/square but a pretty straight forward love story with 2-3 useless satellites. In Yukina's own words 'that kind of normal thing is boring' especially since Akira's obviously the better choice.
omg luv Akira's new hair o.o *><* poor Yukina, confused about her feelings sigh~
did it really had plot twisted o.o; if so then wth!! yukina.
you dont trusted the guy confession and run back to akira that is so unfair.
now who am i should rooting for!!!
dafuq??? I dont get what is going on Yukina's head in this chapter..
(sigh) I guess I'll never understand what woman thinking
Dafuq is this ? This chapter and the previous one pisses me off . Screw this shit , I'm gonna go eat some ice cream to cool off my head .
uhmmmm....

@_@
Do you know why a hot boy usually grow his hair so long?
- Because he needs to hide his identity.
For what reason he needs to hide his identity?
- It's obvious, people must not know he is in fact a LADY KILLER
As much as I like Yukina because how cute she is, she really pisses me off some times.
She's just fooling around and hurtin- damn! She's cute!
Oh well.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...
wtf is this? how does this make any sense? unless she's a whore it sure doesn't make any sense.
goddammit Shigure
That's the point of the story, she's not suppose to know anything about love. It's somehow annoying yet good job for the writer in keeping it that way
inb4...
Spoiler
What the hell did I just read?! WHY?!
(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
I VOTE FOR AKIRA!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I'm in Shigure's corner because I find he's had the better character development. Least stupid anyway.
Great new chapter, thanks Futari wa Pretty Anon!!
lol dafuq? tantrum much?
Aww it was so cute at the beginning..
Now everyone acts like fools and noone is communicating properly w each other
MEGApig.

lol.
thank to akira, i've discovered that trying to rape a girl is the best way to make her love you.
(seriously, yukina what the hell are you doing?)
I'm pretty sure she'll end up with Shigure still.
I feel sad for Akira. Especially since he's alone.
If things go in a happy direction, I hope he gets with Mami
Oh God!!!

She is so indecisive, that's a male main character's job!!!

Also I don't know who to root for!!! Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics