Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

The Ending....
Spoiler
Thanks for the new chapter Futari wa Pretty Anon!!
It's all for the story.. Feels like both of the guys are in a puppet show, being the puppets themselves.
@KillerLolipop wtf??? and both guys are a piece of shit, does all girls are some kind of "M" that like to be raped by worthless guys?
@TerrRarity(lolpunonterror) i don think that she is a slut, but those guys are just crazy, i would never agree with some kind of relationship like that, just because some bitch.
Man... Yukina's shirt hides some amazing things... Posted Image

Spoiler
I would have nightmares if this turned into a Yaoi manga... (lol)
felt the guilt oozing from my screen XD
Well karma sux for Yukina
FINALLY!!! YUKINA HAS COME BACK TO HER SENSES!! SCREW AKIRA!!! SHIGURE ALL THE WAY!
Ok, so we have some weird relationships and character development, but the story isn't really going anywhere. Boring. A lot of 'dafuq'. Shoujo is clearly not my type. :-P
you know, it's funny. people calling dis girl a slut, but she ain't been banging doze guys. how dis girl a slut? i

even then, sexxzz is a fun and enjoyable experience, no one ever said that you had to limit the amount of sexz with different men to one at a time, especially if they ain't even dating yo. damn, been a long time since i posted anything, but you guys...lol ya'll need to chill out with that slut speak. trust me, you don't know a slut till' you've met a size queen LOL THOSE girls are sluts.

tl;dr - yukpina aint no slut, she jus dumb. there ain't no real sluts other than size queens and cheaters.
And then I realized I had read 42 chapters of this series in one go JUST TO FREAKING DROP IT.
I read it because Yukina was an interesting character and also because she looks like Kyonko. I dropped it because Yukina somewhere along the way became a typical retarded slutty shoujo female lead kind of terrible character.
At the end she's just playing with Akira, that dude is over the clouds right now and will fall pretty hard at least he has Mami who is really lovely.
I can't blame Yukina because ... she's hot! Don't blame me, blame my pants...

What I mean is that all of this is retarded.
Why do I even want Yukina x Shigure?

We have a protagonist who's only motivated by what she can write in her novel, stringing them along and not understanding the difference between make-believe and real. I know that was the premise from the very start, but it's a sh***y one.

Arrrrrrrrrrgh.
Im not a fan of shoujo but this one is different haha she only picked the other guy cause she thought the player dude wasn't serous watch her go back to him and beg i hope in the next chapter he avoids her till she begs on the floor.
I think I'm gonna drop this series, can't stand this bullsht anymore. Yukina and Shigure obviously want each other and Akira's just too clingy. He needs to back off and get with Mami.
Ugh.... why do i even read this? In the end, Shoujo/romance are always the same.
If this was a shounen manga, I could condemn every single character to getting Bright slap x n.
Where "n" is the number of slaps it takes for these characters wise up and man up.
These cardboard characters seriously.... (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Thanks Futari wa Pretty Anon but I can't take this anymore.
@Cydric

I have to disagree with you. Shigure knew full well that she was trying to punish him, and that Yukina actually doesn't like Akira at all (in dat way), thus pretty much unaffected, (First thought that came to my head was "Yukina used Jealousy!...It was ineffective...") The NTR was just a counterattack.
Poor Shigure, he couldn't stand being
Spoiler

So he tried going NTR, but the legit one not that BS everyone tries to say to annoy people. But at least we know he has actual feelings...he even got hurt. One thing for sure Shigure
Spoiler
Yay drama!
It may be unrealistic, but I think the current pace/turn is good for story development, as lame as it may be.
Mami needs to get to work and steal Akira's heart for a happy ending.
Rooting for Shigure because Akira is too good for dumbass Yukina.
Thanks for the new chapter FwPA!!
Now we're getting somewhere...
i guess what goes around comes around. I wish shigure never looks back at her but that obviously wont happen.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics