Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

FINALLY, it was getting annoying how Yukina was becoming, but she's getting her thunder back that made me start reading this in the first place!
........haaahhhhhh >_<

Thanks for the new chapter Futari wa Pretty Anon
Great, so now the girl who's just as clueless as Ichika from Infinite Stratos is and the guy who has a whiny brother complex is going to be in the spotlight for. Think I'll come back in a few months.....
A dark and twisted love AWAITS. My body has never been more ready:

Posted Image
I have lost all faith in Yukina, I don't she deserves any man, I'm reading this for the AKira x mami
Akira and Mami please start dating soon :)
Shipping time!
Akira x Mami
Yukina x her novel
Shigure x Shigure's brother

And then everyone will be happy forever.
so lil bro actually
Spoiler
this is makes me depressed, I don't know why though.
I don't really understand why Shigure didn't beat the crap out of his younger brother.
Yeah i started this just for laughs since i thought it was gonna be a short but now it's meh and that the tall black haired mc shouldn't end up with that small girl glasses girl she only cares for her novel
lol.. Retarded chapter. I am not convinced.
Oh boy, a brother has been added to the drama. This should be fun.
People keep complaining why not just enjoy the manga?
I love shigure x yukina too!
but having yukina x akira moments is good too (kinda sweet) :D
but still akira x mami :3
Bad little brother! leaving mami like that *-.-
The brother might be an interesting development - if the MC wasn't already hopelessly devoted to the same guy since page 1. However, this does complicate things with Mami, who's become my replacement lead character. Her feelings are much more accessible, genuine and have been in flux from their "Shigure" setting since her introduction into the series. Too bad all the guys are after the MC really, she's such a bore.
One drama after another after another...after another
Was a boring chapter- No Shigure action TT
WAs a boring chapter- No Shigure action TT
Mami - safe!
Yukina - new trouble, new novel material! yay!
thanks FwPA!!
If Shigure doesn't kick his little brother's ass I'm dropping this faster than an asteroid falling to earth....
This was story was better in the beginning, now it's kind of getting annoying and slow.
Cantel wait to see what will happen between her and brother ^^
Akira X Mami. Shigure sux.
Oh. My. God. Will. This JUST END. It's going nowhere and only getting more messed up....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics