Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

FINALLY someone punch out Yukina to kingdom come, she deserve that accidental or not....hope it'll turn her into more normal girl

Despite that, how the heck she move faster than Hisame's punch?? I mean she was standing behind him

Yukina's super special secret move: TELEPORTATION PUNCH BLOCK!

time for the no glasses moe.

Yayyy everyone's twisted!

FINALLY someone punch out Yukina to kingdom come, she deserve that accidental or not....hope it'll turn her into more normal girl

Despite that, how the heck she move faster than Hisame's punch?? I mean she was standing behind him

Falcon punch! XD

sry, i couldn't help it ^^

YEAH, THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER KUWABARA. It ends with a damn cliffhanger, but yeah, thanks. btw, you know what happened to pretty anon's scans?

Also, I think this love dodecahedron is driving everyone nuts. And I'm missing Shigure.

I think they got a note or whatever from Kodansha, so they were kinda forced to drop it.

We'll see how long they will allow us to scanlate it.

I haven't recieved a mail yet atleast. :P

Akira looks cute in this chapter and the last one, if it said he was a girl i wouldn't question it >.>

He definetly wore girl clothes. DEFINETLY.

That's why it's so fun that the only thing Yukina goes nuts over is the hairclip. "hair clip u be too girly... but ya clothes nop." Had my fun with that.

Can't wait for chapter 49 to come out....talk about crazy!

page 29 note FTW! All hail the black bubble of silence! Yay!

Memory loss route entered.

Yeah where's Shigure? I'm feeling that he's becoming a support character instead of a main. Is he not popular enough in Japan that he was demoted?

Akira looks cute in this chapter and the last one, if it said he was a girl i wouldn't question it >.>

Don't worry! It's getting worse in the next chapter.. WHICH IS UPLOADED. <33333 (took me ages)

I and the translator had a bit of fun with it. xD

YEAH, THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER KUWABARA. It ends with a damn cliffhanger, but yeah, thanks. btw, you know what happened to pretty anon's scans?

Also, I think this love dodecahedron is driving everyone nuts. And I'm missing Shigure.

OK, I might be delusional, but doesn´t Akira look a lot like Oz Vesallius in the last 3 pages?? O.o. Yaaaay finally someone punched her out!

Whoa

thatescaltedquickly_zps1a43885c.jpg

oh she got knocked the fuck out! haha

Yay this new 'arc' is getting good.

Shigure can stay out of the pic for a while to let things escalate~

Shigure is the only decent male with a pair and needs to return ASAP.

The only thing that might be bothersome if they pull the ole memory loss schtick. Then again it might be funny if she starts acting like her heroine from her novel.

holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit it's finally happening

I was really waiting months for this moment. *wipe tears*

and why akira was wearing women's clothes on the last chapter?

Don't worry! It's getting worse in the next chapter.. WHICH IS UPLOADED. <33333 (took me ages)

I and the translator had a bit of fun with it. xD

I'm the only one who would enjoy break Hisame's  face?

Please that Akira not be a pussy and just smash his fucking face...

Somehow this manga provokes me violence...

holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit it's finally happening

I was really waiting months for this moment. *wipe tears*

and why akira was wearing women's clothes on the last chapter?

I think Akira's going to turn Mami down.

Yay this new 'arc' is getting good.

Shigure can stay out of the pic for a while to let things escalate~

It's TIME!!!!!

tumblr_m4hnefXuQh1qmiigzo1_250.gif

Well, finally.

:D

Ouuuuuuuuucccccchhhhhhhh right in the heart Page 13, also Hisame is a natural S lol, but at least he told Yukina off!, Go Mami!.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics