Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 235votes)

The Legend of Maian

Alt Names: alt 마이언 전기alt Mayan Chroniclesalt Хроники Майяна
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Jeong Soo Cheol
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A powerful sorceress, Felicia Rand Philistin, once tried to conquer the nation of Shurian. In her wake of terror and destruction, a single man stood up and rebelled against her oppression and domination. The people called him Maian the Brave (Yongja Maian) and it was he that sealed the evil sorceress.

A thousand years later, Felix Maian in a strange twist of fate releases the sealed sorceress that his ancestors have tried so hard to keep imprisoned. Now he has to keep the sorceress from taking over the world once again...
Go to The Legend of Maian Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current/Latest Chapter Discussion New Window DaburuO
  • 48 Replies
Topic When is the next Cap.... New Window Julio Silva
  • 15 Replies
Topic Lyna and her stupid husband-chapter 22 discussion (along with sexism discussion) New Window truepurple
  • 14 Replies
Topic Has Anyone Noticed New Window Laurens D
  • 8 Replies
Topic Is it worth picking this back up post Vol 10? New Window patientlyWaiting
  • 5 Replies
Topic She tells him who she is, but he doesn't know? New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

325 Comments

omg omg omg omg omg omg
Foack yeah finally :D
Now I officially hate Im Dal-Young. If Felix is the god o war, Im Dal-Young is the god of annoying mangas.
Started to read it.
"YOU DON'T WANNA ? JUST KISS ME RIGHT NOW !"
I understood that the author wanted to extend the story but after the fight with diha...i jus want to cry cuz the plot twist killed a good story T-T
Wewth, can't wait for more :D finally someone started doing legend of maian again :D
cliffhanger :/ so is there any raw and there isn't ntr, is it ?
Meh... this manga captivated me at the start, I really liked the plot and the chars... but this manga was one of my biggest regrets. Plot twist ruined everything, the chars and etc... biggest regret, everytime I think of this... I get angry.
In my opinion... you slowly start to like the chars then the author gets bored and wants to destroy what was built up in tens of chapters, because of that... I don't recommend reading it.
im not going to read it till i know she is back to felix,
so please replay if she is back to him i dont want to rage
Four new chapters? Praise be to Sakicow! :D
OMFG!!! IT UPDATED!!!!!!
I actually wonder if the new story developments (chapter 58 and after) is just the author giving the middle finger to the readers. Perhaps he received many complains about the main character's personality and he finally snapped (He'll probably thought: 'You readers wnat a strong male lead? I'll GIVE YOU ONE').
However, I'm not sure that was a good decision. After all, if people went as far as reading ten volumes of this series is because they actually liked the story so changing it so much is not very wise, in my opinion. But he really went too far with the NTR. Seriously, that was almost asking the readers to drop the manga.
Reminds me of Immortal Regis and its sequel Cavalier of the Abyss.
Spoiler
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo and they just came to love each other
HEY DORKS IN THE COMMENTS! USE SPOILER TAGS!
when is the next cap
there is more spoilers here then in on wiki itself ......
Those below me, SPOILERS MUCH!? And they didn't die -.-
makes me not want read this manga anymore sigh.. guess ill wait and see if things take a good turn.
IM GONNA STOP READING AFTER THE FAREWELL CHAPTER DAMNT!
WTF I REALLY HATE IT THAT THEY DIED! NOOO!
Noooooo... she's dead .....this manga will minus the erotic scene... T_T
itis very interesting now after 2years please update it fast
If Felicia died, then Diha dies as well. So obviously he keeps her alive.

I don't see how the maiden is supposedly the most fearsome of Diha's people =/
well this sucks. well who knows that maiden might have a change of heart and run away wit the baby.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics