Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 791votes)

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Alt Names: alt Actually, I'm...alt 実は私はalt จุ๊ จุ๊ จะบอกว่าฉันคือ...alt 其实我是alt Doğrusu ben...alt Eigenlijk, ben ik...alt En vérité je suis…alt 사실 나는alt La verdad es que... yo soy...alt My Monster Secretalt Na verdade, eu sou...alt Sa totoo, ako ay...alt Sa'jane aku iki...alt Saleresna abi teh..alt Sebenernya aku ...alt Właściwie jestem...alt По правде говоря, я...alt האמת היא, שאני...
Author: Masuda Eiji
Artist: Masuda Eiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Kuromine Asahi, "the man who can't lie". On the way home, he just learned an important secret. That his crush, Shiragami Youko, is actually a vampire!
Can Asahi actually keep her secret?
It's a fun, clumsy, one of a kind vampire romantic comedy!

============Notice================
Because this manga is now licensed and released as "My Monster Secret" by Seven Seas Entertainment, we have taken down the earlier chapters. Please support the official release!
===========Notice End==============
Go to Jitsu wa Watashi wa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Future Wife Theory New Window SteamedPrawnsInvasion
  • 3 Replies
Topic Does the anime and this follow the same plot line? New Window rgzmann
  • 3 Replies
Topic Where have I seen this art style before New Window keoss
  • 20 Replies
Topic What does it mean?! New Window SalvadorTG29
  • 1 Replies
Topic One of these days... New Window carefulcrown
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime in the works?!? New Window Belisar
  • 7 Replies

5730 Comments

Still a better love story then Twilight

I'm not sure how to translate this, so I'll write it in Spanish and hope someone does it for me.

"Aun" esta de mas en esa frase.

i don't believe is so bad that there is a need to compare it to twilinght.

You're assuming that this is a single-timeline setting. Mayhaps it's a split-timeline mutliverse. Or that the conservation of matter and energy still stays in effect.

Also, paradoxes are stupid.

Or maybe you should listen to what my translator said when he said "This will be addressed in the very next chapter actually."

You know, actually reading.

Shouldn't Rin-chan disappear now, though? I mean, her parent will be born for sure since it's pretty much confirmed she's pregnant already at this point in the story, but considering they've essentially changed the future, there wouldn't be any need for Rin-chan to travel to the past in the first place, meaning it's a paradox that's she's there.

I'm guessing they are either going with the "we won't explain it because our target audience is too dumb to think about this in the first place" or "the future Rin-chan comes from is now split from this timeline" kind of like Future Trunk's future in Dragon Ball.

You're assuming that this is a single-timeline setting. Mayhaps it's a split-timeline mutliverse. Or that the conservation of matter and energy still stays in effect.

Also, paradoxes are stupid.

Shouldn't Rin-chan disappear now, though? I mean, her parent will be born for sure since it's pretty much confirmed she's pregnant already at this point in the story, but considering they've essentially changed the future, there wouldn't be any need for Rin-chan to travel to the past in the first place, meaning it's a paradox that's she's there.

I'm guessing they are either going with the "we won't explain it because our target audience is too dumb to think about this in the first place" or "the future Rin-chan comes from is now split from this timeline" kind of like Future Trunk's future in Dragon Ball.

This will be addressed in the very next chapter actually.

Spoiler

This series is so adorable.

Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.

Spoiler

Nothing beautiful was hurt, so it's ok.

Eventually shima stopped thingking.

Spoiler

I don't understand
How much cooler does she need to be as a vampire?
I mean, she is the cool beauty of this mango.

These unrealistic standards need to stahp

Yeah! Youko is amazGROWLLLLLLLLLLLL

Still a better love story then Twilight

and akane reveal this manga biggest secret in just one panel

Mikan . . .  Rarely does a character make me loath her soo much in the first introduction.

She's like Rika Skeeter but even more hormonally unbalanced.

Four years and one month later,  I rescind my original comment. She is now one of my favorite characters.  Her development from a one dimensional character to fully developed was beautifully done.

God I love this manga.

Spoiler

I don't understand

How much cooler does she need to be as a vampire?

I mean, she is the cool beauty of this mango.

These unrealistic standards need to stahp

This is the best comedic drama I've ever read.

Page 14. Mahou Shoujou Sukeban Meido?

Best vampire-human love story indeed... Now please, give me akane-chan story please. I'm dying to know who the lucky bastard that become her life partner... Is it the monk?

Spoiler

My sides... my sides are hurting...

And this kind of things are why Jitsu wa watashi wa is a excellent manga, and not just a good one. 

Excellent my ass, much closer to masterpiece. As long as it doesn't completely botch the ending (and there's nearly 0% chance that's going to happen) Jitsu Wa will be top 3 manga i've ever read. Honestly might be top 10 any media i've ever consumed, and i've wasted a LOT of time reading/watching stuff.

God bless Masuda, feels like yesterday i started reading it.

...Does anyone else see a random deer head every now and again in those panels?

Yeah, one of the students was wearing it...just before being murdered by Akari after calling her a spinster.

...Does anyone else see a random deer head every now and again in those panels?

Spoiler

This guy got good taste

tumblr_oxowiab6lO1uwmjpeo2_540.png

tumblr_oxowiab6lO1uwmjpeo1_540.png

But his girlfriend isn't happy.

They mostly tie up all the loose ends and they are definitely satisfying imo.

And those kind of things are why Jitsu wa watashi wa is an excellent manga, and not just a good one. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics