Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 791votes)

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Alt Names: alt Actually, I'm...alt 実は私はalt จุ๊ จุ๊ จะบอกว่าฉันคือ...alt 其实我是alt Doğrusu ben...alt Eigenlijk, ben ik...alt En vérité je suis…alt 사실 나는alt La verdad es que... yo soy...alt My Monster Secretalt Na verdade, eu sou...alt Sa totoo, ako ay...alt Sa'jane aku iki...alt Saleresna abi teh..alt Sebenernya aku ...alt Właściwie jestem...alt По правде говоря, я...alt האמת היא, שאני...
Author: Masuda Eiji
Artist: Masuda Eiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Kuromine Asahi, "the man who can't lie". On the way home, he just learned an important secret. That his crush, Shiragami Youko, is actually a vampire!
Can Asahi actually keep her secret?
It's a fun, clumsy, one of a kind vampire romantic comedy!

============Notice================
Because this manga is now licensed and released as "My Monster Secret" by Seven Seas Entertainment, we have taken down the earlier chapters. Please support the official release!
===========Notice End==============
Go to Jitsu wa Watashi wa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Future Wife Theory New Window SteamedPrawnsInvasion
  • 3 Replies
Topic Does the anime and this follow the same plot line? New Window rgzmann
  • 3 Replies
Topic Where have I seen this art style before New Window keoss
  • 20 Replies
Topic What does it mean?! New Window SalvadorTG29
  • 1 Replies
Topic One of these days... New Window carefulcrown
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime in the works?!? New Window Belisar
  • 7 Replies

5730 Comments

I honestly didn't even think it could be Youko... how... how does this manga manage to make such attractive characters unsexy?!?!

I knew it was her! It was the most illogical solution, so of course it has to be that!

I have to wonder if there was an actual battle for the title, and how many men died from bloodloss that day.

Karen not getting screwed over would be out-of-character, honestly.

But this not getting screwed would be for the very last part of the series, like breaking all the things we know and to mark that this is the real end of this series.

The sad thing is, future Youko (or what we see of her) still looks like a young woman… Which means she'll most likely outlive Asahi, and maybe even her daughter.

Remember there is still the baby in the present so... I really want them to reveal it to their families.

well now that they left and come back no I'm filled with images of rin picking her father up from daycare or babysitting her mother and such

There's still like 4 or 5 chapters left right? Went to double check the raws to see but they got taken down. Epilogue chapters maybe?

196 is the final chapter.

Only crap i just noticed, in the stairs leading up to the pervert, all the naked ladies have nosebleeds

Spoiler

is it just me, or did akane purposely incite the chaos during school festival back then to prepare for the possible backlash during the recent mass confession?

I doubt she thought that far ahead, but she will absolutely CLAIM she did if asked.

is it just me, or did akane purposely incite the chaos during school festival back then to prepare for the possible backlash during the recent mass confession?

The mean teaching of this chapter is that Shiho has loooong legs. =3

And that poor Sen gets no love.

Karen not getting screwed over would be out-of-character, honestly.[/size]

Phrasing...

The main teaching of this chapter is that Shiho has loooong legs. =3

And that poor Sen gets no love.

And now, if karen find her halo, this would be perfect

Karen not getting screwed over would be out-of-character, honestly.

undercut the big emotional scene with the punchline?

par for the course and i believe that to be one of the series charms

The big reveal that the charismatic pervert 2 was future Youko and her returning to future Asahi was great! It was a perfect ending for Rin's storyline.

However, while funny that Akane could just bring her back... it kinda did undercut on the emotional aspect. I realize the kind of manga this is, but still... it actually did manage to touch me until that little bit at the end.

Wait, wait, wait, you trying to say

Spoiler

is this real anymore, am i real, what is real .............

Can anyone remind me if Rin is actually related to Mikan?

She is. Rin's father is Oka and Mikan's son. It's implied Oka's mom remarried with a Kiryuuin dad, hence Rin inheriting the Kiryuuin name.

As far as we know, no.  It's entirely possible they'll reveal that Rin's father is Mikan's son, but at the moment "grandmother" is just an honorary title because she helps take care of Rin.

Dude, she is, there was an entire chapter relating how she's related.

As far as we know, no.  It's entirely possible they'll reveal that Rin's father is Mikan's son, but at the moment "grandmother" is just an honorary title because she helps take care of Rin.

There's still like 4 or 5 chapters left right? Went to double check the raws to see but they got taken down. Epilogue chapters maybe?

Wait, wait, wait, you trying to say

Spoiler

Actually, there was already a pretty big clue regarding that earlier in the series.

Spoiler

Someone, give me a brief explanation on chapter 191. I kinda forget few characters and dunno what is happening. Been long time since i last reading this manga...

Ninja girl and the dragon-time-machine girl came from the future to save Youko and Asahi and also the future in general, they returned to their own timeline stronger than before, succeeded in saving the world and finding Youko.

Then of course Akane knew how to send them across time AND dimensions back to the main storyline again. So the entire tearjerking chapter ended up as, like Asahi noticed, a bit of a waste. For them, not us.

Someone, give me a brief explanation on chapter 191. I kinda forget few characters and dunno what is happening. Been long time since i last reading this manga...

I knew it was her! It was the most illogical solution, so of course it has to be that!
And now, if karen find her halo, this would be perfect

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics