Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 95votes)

Heroine Shikkaku

Alt Names: alt นางเอกตกกระป๋องalt ヒロイン失格alt Failure of a Heroinealt No Longer a Heroine
Author: Koda Momoko
Artist: Koda Momoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This could be any girl. Imagine being a heroine of a love story. Hatori also believed that one day she would get married to her childhood friend, Rita. But that's not how the world works! This is a hilarious comedy that honestly paints a painful unrequited love story of this young girl!

Specials:

> Hirunaka Shikkaku
> Heroine no Ryuusei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hirunaka-shikkaku-r9404 )
Go to Heroine Shikkaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Am I The Only One Who Hates Adachi? New Window Misa
  • 5 Replies
Topic About Hatori... New Window sharks
  • 4 Replies

217 Comments

It's not that Rita's immature and untrustworthy; it's that he just really sucks at making decisions.

Simply put, he's trying to "serve two masters at the same time." (Or entertaining the idea of doing so.)

It makes readers hate him, mostly because the readers themselves have been there before in one way or another. Yes? Rita just makes someone want to scream "MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND ALREADY!" yes?

Just like those detestable wishy-washy main leads of some harem manga.

Spoiler

Nakajima is such a good friend. I wonder how she ended up with Hatori. Definitely worth a side chapter/arc.

It's not that Rita's immature and untrustworthy; it's that he just really sucks at making decisions.

Simply put, he's trying to "serve two masters at the same time." (Or entertaining the idea of doing so.)

It makes readers hate him, mostly because the readers themselves have been there before in one way or another. Yes? Rita just makes someone want to scream "MAKE UP YOUR DAMN MIND ALREADY!" yes?

Even if the mangaka has Rita cry to make him more likeable, its not going work for me.. Seriously, what an immature and untrustworthy main character!! 

Awww man.

Chapter 18 started morally iffy, then got super cute....... until page 34

Rita can suck it

Just one chapter before Rita was told not to say anything weird to Hatori...

OMFG....Rita!!!! goo awayyyy!! Hatori just took her first step forward!! your to make her trip and fall again!! agghhhhhh. damnit if you love her that much then break up with that stupid Adachi chick and then do something to regain yourself cause right now your a complete jackkasss!! if your NOT going to do that then just leave poor Hatori ALONE!

Noooo!! Fuck you, Rita! Leave Hatori alone! Who the fuck do you think you are putting Hatori through all that and then shoving your way back in all teary eyed right when she's starting to recover. Just--leave. Go to Persia or wherever, dig a deep hole, and just stay there.

Jackass.

Everybody has a secret talent, whether they know it or not.

Rita's talent is BEING THE BIGGEST ASSHOLE IN THE UNIVERSE.

Rita is really looking for more ways for me to hate him.

What the fuck Rita? Now you're crying in front of Hatori? Just how low are you gonna go??

Stop giving Hatori hope...eff you rita, update now dangit D:

x_x

Fuuuu-

stop messing with her heart, you scumbag

hate you rita.

God Dammit Rita.

Just leave.

Seriously just Leave.

Go Away.

Disperse.

Flee.

Do Not Pass Go.

Do Not Collect $200

Or Hatori.

Just GO.

Fuck you Rita.

yeyee Hatori! agreed with below, Scumbag Rita with his scumbag tears... I hope Hatori truly believes what she says on the last page :(

Scumbag Rita. lol.

Ohhh, that's a bitch move Rita. >_>

I mean, sure, you can never really be sure if the other guy is just saying sweet nothings, but at least he knows what the heck he wants!

But still XD 'Dem faces.  WAAAAARRRRR!

I hate Rita! HATE HIM!!

Go Hatori!

She's finally becoming a heroine.

I really hope she stays with arrogant dude and does not go back to liking Rita. He's so selfish.

Take that asshole, now if only the story isn't scripted for him to get her back. I couldn't stand that.

Sorry, but I've been waiting to see Rita cry over losing Hatori since the chapter when he first got together with Adachi.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW, BIETCH. ~ __ ~

Jesus fucking christ, Rita stop with your pussy tears. Why are you crying now? You had your chance and you fucked it up. God he's infuriating. 

Well, he's not getting my sympathy, especially at this point.

Great chapter. gg Rita. Even though you'll prob end up with Hatori.=\.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics