Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.06 - 193votes)

Hundred

Alt Names: alt ハンドレッド
Author: Misaki Jun
Artist: Sasayuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: <<Hundred>> --- that is the only weapon that can oppose the mysterious life form <<Savage>> visiting the earth.
The protagonist, Kirasagi Hayato, aims to become a <<Martial Arts Master>> using this Hundred. He managed to get into the battleship university <<Little Garden>>.
However ---
"I wanted to see you, Hayato!!!"
"H-How do you know my name?"
Around the roommate, Emil Crossford, who somehow knows him well (?), Hayato gets an uneasy feeling.
What's more, just after the entrance ceremony, he gets asked for a duel by the campus' strongest martial arts master <<Queen>> Claire Harvey...!?
The ultimate academy battle begins here!

adapted from the light novel written by Misaki Jun and illustrated by Ookuma Nekosuke
Go to Hundred Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime Adaptation Announced New Window shizuku kyun
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there going to be a follow-up series? New Window Glad101
  • 0 Replies
Topic hmmm, this manga "kinda" resembles other manga New Window UnholyCrap
  • 9 Replies
Topic LN Volume 1 is translated in English New Window Bulu Indah
  • 0 Replies

264 Comments

wow, in just 2 chapters author got rid of like 5 or 6 cliches, not bad.

I might actually take this seriously after all.

Getting annoyed by ball sacks and nipples drawings, its like they're not even wearing any underwear WTF

This is most definitely just for LN promotion even the chapters are titled 1:1 the same...

I want Hundred to be animated. It's better than IS: Infinite Statos in my opinion. I love the whole Ful-Body Armament as well; it acts like an awakening. There's also better character development.

Spoiler

Nope.  Harems are funny.  Thats why I read them.  What's annoying is when the MC is clueless about what whats going on around him.  I dont expect every MC to be Arata or Tora (r.i.p), but having a brain shouldnt take away from the story.  I dont even care if he cant choose, at least know he is expected to.

I wonder why the cover art has better drawings than the content curiosityplz.gif?1

The cover art is probably the novel's original cover rather than the manga one, so that might explain it. This is the case for a great deal of manga adaptations, so if you ever find a big difference between the cover and the art, that's probably the reason xd

-first *They're not there

-second rule34 (pretty sure there is already a hentai doujinshi, maybe)

I apologize Grammar-sensei  

There gonna have sex one of these days

-first *They're not there

-second rule34 (pretty sure there is already a hentai doujinshi, maybe)

Wow, the reason why he is the only male special actually been properly explained instead of "that just how it is" for harem's sake. This story clearly moving slowly (just a tiny bit, but still!) from the usual LN setting.

And more saliva exchange please.

There gonna have sex one of these days

I wonder why the cover art has better drawings than the content curiosityplz.gif?1

Holy shit the cliche "Dense MC Uncertain ending" was a straight Route in disguise, i tip my fedora to you

Gasp! He is a she. Who would have thought?

Man, with Village Idiot chapters take a long time, but when it rains, it pours.

wow, it feels like IS mixed with TLR~D~ ... *x* ...

YAY!

THE INFINITE STRATOS CURSE IS LIFTED

Charlotte D. and denseness of Ichika ... =3= ...

well, in Hundred this pairing probably the best too ...

YAY!

THE INFINITE STRATOS CURSE IS LIFTED

Spoiler

Well to bad for you he
Spoiler

And if you dont like the harem tag then why read a story with that tag

Spoiler

I'm happy to see he is not that kind of a "Dense" MC.... he actually wants to touch her...

Unpredictable this is not, but still worth a read, maybe.

Oh man this is generic as fuck, though I don't know what I expected in the first place.

Okay... to those who are dropping this...GTFO NOW!

As for me I'd rather read this than Infinite Stratos.

Spoiler

"Don't like don't read", you're basically making excuses for bad writing.
...what.

Problem being bad writing can be more enjoyable than "good" writing. You cant make harem manga too complex, you know that. Its not realistic enough. Even DxD is considered "bad writing" and still has a third season green lit

Like better setting or characters means anything in this genre LOL

Still an improvement.

sexual harassment only serves to make the girls like him more.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics