Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 132votes)

Pumpkin Scissors

Alt Names: alt 南瓜剪刀alt หน่วยพิทักษ์ธรณินalt パンプキン シザーズalt 非战特攻队alt 陆军情报部三科
Author: Iwanaga Ryoutarou
Artist: Iwanaga Ryoutarou
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The bitter war between the Empire and the Republic of Frost has ended, but three years after the cease-fire, the Empire is still ravaged by starvation and disease, and bandits terrorize the populace. Can the Imperial Army State Section III, aka Pumpkin Scissors, stop a renegade force with chemical weapons? And who is the mysterious stranger helping Pumpkin Scissors?

======Batoto Staff Notice=====
Unfortunately chapters 12-13 haven't been scanlated.
=======Staff Notice End=======
Go to Pumpkin Scissors Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thanks for this New Window Dakoroth
  • 3 Replies
Topic Need help scanlating Pumpkin Scissors New Window RedSuisei
  • 9 Replies
Topic Anyone scanlating Pumpkin Scissors? New Window meh11
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 28 New Window Bahatoddy
  • 7 Replies

197 Comments

i want more pumpkin scissors its a brilliant story

Volume 18 cover:

Spoiler

Pumpkin Scissors - Gaiden - Power Snips volume 1 cover:

Spoiler

Droped again???......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Given their size differences, that has it's own concerns, at least among many of us vagina-owning fans...  (Fridge Horror!)

Aizen-sensei, thank you so much, again, for some more great Pumpkin Scissors!

I mean no disrespect but so what if he has a big one... many women like that. He is human still... and since we are all made to be compatible in that respect with different sized men... i often wonder why I've seen comments like that by a few different people. The nurse seemed to blush not be grossed out... so most likely... its just big but not enough to make her run away in horror.

As far as if I think Randal and Alice will actually go all the way within the story... The romance is slow between the 2 of them, so maybe not... this type of story usually ends with only a degree of happiness for the main characters if any. That being said, I do think it could happen and I don't think the Creator would have a issue drawing a scene where it is either implied like them sleeping in the same bed together or talking afterward or a flashback type thing like between Cold Witter and his Corporal. Sorry for babbling on forever. That's just the way I am.

Oh and Id like to thank Aizen and Kuudere Scans as well. I really enjoy this series : )

RayGun. Your probably right. that's probably true. But that Image is a low blow, and I'm not too sure we can be friends.

Oh, Dakoroth, you have not idea how much it pained to post that image lol. we must overcome and hope that it will not come to that. also lets be friends

RayGun. Your probably right. that's probably true. But that Image is a low blow, and I'm not too sure we can be friends.

Don't do it MACHS!! We all know what happens when you stick your neck into a conspiracy in order to advance the plot ends

Brotherhood10.jpg

i mean alice and orlend just need to bang already c mon lol

Given their size differences, that has it's own concerns, at least among many of us vagina-owning fans...  (Fridge Horror!)

Aizen-sensei, thank you so much, again, for some more great Pumpkin Scissors!

http://vatoto.com/read/_/222978/pumpkin-scissors_v10_ch35_by_aizen-sensei/23

That nurse is really caring.

What is her name?

She really curious with corporal oland.

First, it was his dick.

Now, a Catheter....where is she going stuck that in?

right in the D

http://vatoto.com/read/_/222978/pumpkin-scissors_v10_ch35_by_aizen-sensei/23

That nurse is really caring.

What is her name?

She really curious with corporal oland.

First, it was his dick.

Now, a Catheter....where is she going stuck that in?

i mean alice and orlend just need to bang already c mon lol

Sensei xD You bring joy to my exam-filled life! I come here after long, long time...and here it is! I love you =D

I can understand why chapter 12 and 13 were not translated, the anime had a shitty ending because this arc was expanded over its limits. just watch the final episodes.

I love you Aizen-sensei! <3

Once more another magnificent chapter!

LOVEY DOVEY CHAPTER NEXT!!!

Such a great arc, we got to see the characters change so much and while it ended on a pretty good note, there were also a lot of tragic moments too. And there's this underlying sense of dread as the darkness continues to creep on the Corporal...

Thanks for all of the recent updates Aizen-sensei!

Republic has hotchick, hope will see her soon again.

You do realize that seeing her again would probably lead to her gruesome death, right?

Republic has hotchick, hope will see her soon again.

Aizen-sensei delivers another dose of tinned awesome!  Thank you very much for your hard work, and for finishing out the Karussel arc!

Plus 3 chapters for King Golf. And yet people still complained about when the new releases where coming.

as a fellow scanlator I both feel your pain and wish to thank you for this. I dragged entire volumes worth of raws around for a year looking for someone to do this series but had to give up. seeing someone or anyoner actually who continues work on it makes me feel so happy.

GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU KIND SIR!!!

I HEREBY REWARD YOU WITH SOME DANDY AS FUCK MUSIC:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4VIiVSiioo

OH MY GOD.. "pissed my pants" , he is scarier than Alucard!!

This manga never ceases to impress me

aaaw yeah thanks Aizen sensei :3

Hell yeah, that was nice.  Snip snip...body parts fell. XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics