Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 791votes)

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Alt Names: alt Actually, I'm...alt 実は私はalt จุ๊ จุ๊ จะบอกว่าฉันคือ...alt 其实我是alt Doğrusu ben...alt Eigenlijk, ben ik...alt En vérité je suis…alt 사실 나는alt La verdad es que... yo soy...alt My Monster Secretalt Na verdade, eu sou...alt Sa totoo, ako ay...alt Sa'jane aku iki...alt Saleresna abi teh..alt Sebenernya aku ...alt Właściwie jestem...alt По правде говоря, я...alt האמת היא, שאני...
Author: Masuda Eiji
Artist: Masuda Eiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Kuromine Asahi, "the man who can't lie". On the way home, he just learned an important secret. That his crush, Shiragami Youko, is actually a vampire!
Can Asahi actually keep her secret?
It's a fun, clumsy, one of a kind vampire romantic comedy!

============Notice================
Because this manga is now licensed and released as "My Monster Secret" by Seven Seas Entertainment, we have taken down the earlier chapters. Please support the official release!
===========Notice End==============
Go to Jitsu wa Watashi wa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Future Wife Theory New Window SteamedPrawnsInvasion
  • 3 Replies
Topic Does the anime and this follow the same plot line? New Window rgzmann
  • 3 Replies
Topic Where have I seen this art style before New Window keoss
  • 20 Replies
Topic What does it mean?! New Window SalvadorTG29
  • 1 Replies
Topic One of these days... New Window carefulcrown
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anime in the works?!? New Window Belisar
  • 7 Replies

5730 Comments

Pregnant...

Freaking pregnant...

I could not have been the only one caught off-guard by that.

All this warm and fuzzy feeling

Spoiler

Wait so she got pregnant and he didn't even had sex with her

Spoiler

Now wait for the sequel where Youko and Asahi fail at university, lose their home and are forced to abandon their child. <=D

Heartwarming.

Page 14...

He remembered after all...

khQ0F3a.jpg

Read "Love Hina" ;-)

Again, wrong school. TOUOU-DAI.

I have to say, I'm pretty satisfied to see a manga like Jitsu wa discuss the topic of its characters having kids. Most of the time Shounen manga just have an epilogue where kids appear out of nowhere (or the whole premise is based around it, see Beelzebub). But Asahi and Youko actually discuss having a kid, however briefly. And I gotta say I enjoy seeing Mr. Shiragami freak out over a grandchild more than anything.

If you haven't noticed already, Masuda has a habit of having cameos in his later works from his previous works.

vbDx3ts.png

I wanna know what this guy's story to get to Toudai was

Read "Love Hina" ;-)

i like how this story is continuing a bit instead of just cutting off with a storybook ending. i hope we get more of a look into the new family

This series really deserves a sequel... at least some years later as the Ultimate Epilogue, making this series a total masterpiece.

i like how this story is continuing a bit instead of just cutting off with a storybook ending. i hope we get more of a look into the new family

Why my eyes feels so hot and there's salty water running in my cheek?

After all the fakeouts over the years, these last few chapters punching us straight in the feels is going to hurt in the best way possible...

One thing that you learn once you get old: when the parents discover that they'll become grandpas, no force on earth can remove the stupid smile on their faces.

Not that I have children, but coming from a big family, I've seen that story repeating a lot of times.

I didn't see THAT development coming in 193.  That blindsided me completely.  But really, from sucking blood?  How... does that work...

*Does that mean Youko is horny all the time?*

.... a horny dumbpire...

I have to say, I'm pretty satisfied to see a manga like Jitsu wa discuss the topic of its characters having kids. Most of the time Shounen manga just have an epilogue where kids appear out of nowhere (or the whole premise is based around it, see Beelzebub). But Asahi and Youko actually discuss having a kid, however briefly. And I gotta say I enjoy seeing Mr. Shiragami freak out over a grandchild more than anything.

I didn't see THAT development coming in 193.  That blindsided me completely.  But really, from sucking blood?  How... does that work...

How did you not see it coming? It's been talked about for like 10 chapters now.

Maybe he had tried and failed to get in for three years in a row and this year he finally got in and can now fulfill the childhood promise he made when he was 5 years old.

Touou-dai, not toudai. DIfferent places.

vbDx3ts.png

Maybe he had tried and failed to get in for three years in a row and this year he finally got in and can now fulfill the childhood promise he made when he was 5 years old.

vbDx3ts.png

Our translator thinks maybe he's a Masuda standin drawn by his assistants.

vbDx3ts.png

...oh..oh no.

614abfc58d.png

I don't wanna know what kind of "palm reading" Shima was planning to do on him…

3rd year, actually.

2nd year would be sophomore.

Maybe in school systems with 4 years like America, but Japanese high schools only have 3 years.

...oh..oh no.

614abfc58d.png

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics