Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 203votes)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Alt Names: alt がをられalt 如果她的旗帜被折断了alt อลวนรักหักแฟล็กalt 彼女がフラグをおられたらalt Gaworarealt If Her Flag Breaksalt Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Cuteg & Nagian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatate Souta, a young man who can see the "flags" that stand at the crossroads of life, transferred to “Hatagaya Academy”, a prestigious school in the metropolitan area. Not only does he meet beautiful girls in his busy school life, he even goes as far as living with them under the same roof! Surrounded by these flags, this enviable romantic comedy begins!

Spinoff: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!?
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-oo-yuusha-yo-flag-wo-tateteshimau-to-wa-nanigoto-da-r9133)
Go to Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Really didn't expect that on the anime New Window lves
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga or Anime New Window Purr-Nyan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Lol Reaction Guys Meme? New Window silentinsanitys
  • 5 Replies
Topic Mysterion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 2 Replies
Topic The letter New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 12 Replies
Topic Kelp's Comments New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 3 Replies

658 Comments

Tragedy tag? Anybody?
That is one humongous love flag.
Oh. He's triggering the Makoto - harem death flag.
if all girl have special ability too ...
it will makes this manga starting to looks like ...
Yamada and Seven Witches ... =3= ...
Ho ho, the story is getting interesting.
@vertigo
Spoiler
Spoiler
but as I recall Princess Knight role is not by name
*check again the chapter, as I said I nearly forgot,... ah fought it, chapter 2*
http://vatoto.com/read/_/135061/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara_v1_ch2_by_village-idiot/15
@Loli_Omamori
I can't remember that reference. I do remember him becoming a sage though >_<
@Purr-Nyan:
and I thought Magician is only for Virgin who past 30 years old.
Thank you for your Tip
Spoiler
What kinda flag is that? A black hole flag? ಠ_ರೃ
okay ... how did MC get "that" flag ... not a harem flag ...
could it be yandere might goes rampage latter ?

BTW, I get big lol at that being kissed by prince flag ...
I never know there's a flag like that ... =3= ...

and the building flag probably a death flag which might cause mass death to all character ? that building seems get cursed or something ...

Everyone here seems to be joking about that hair pin that is going to die. "Oh the poor hairpin! Souta, go save it! lol".
But I am worried about a far more serious possibility.

That hair pin is going to kill someone.

Someone needs to tell Souta. That murderous little thing has got to be stopped before it does something it will regret forever.

What did I say?
Spoiler

Someone be trolling with Souta's new harem household. Break out the angry mob flags, people. No one should mess with the happy harem so soon into their new lifestyle. Even if it makes great story, dangit.
SUDDENLY. PLOT.
spoiler for the stated roles in flag

oh one more thing, it's "princess knight" not princess & knight... well that one's difficult...

Spoiler

I was like - Aww, what a sweet ending. Then on the last page I was like - WTF?!
@Aven Magician= Baba or Prez.
I STRONGLY believe the flag on the roof is the "Harem flag". :D
It still surprises me why the toilet door didn't have a HUGE event flag after reading chapter 5. Maybe the flag on the rooftop already hinting that there will be events non-stop at that dorm?
I like that this manga got this dark aura than the usual rom-com, just like Iris Zero.
Let's see...
Princess = Akane
Knight = Blondie
Clergy = Onee-chan
Shinobi = Trap
Magician = ???
Flags? Is powergaming an option?
I like the supernatural and dark elements of this story definitely makes it stand out from other typical school life mangas the flag raising thing is also really interesting.
I mean...
Spoiler
Okay guys, I'm starting the PR on chapter 5 now! Thanks for all the comments and follows! Teaser in spoiler:

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics