Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 473votes)

Tsugumomo

Alt Names: alt つぐももalt 츠구모모alt 怪怪守護神alt Цугумомо
Author: Hamada Yoshikazu
Artist: Hamada Yoshikazu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazuya Kagami never goes anywhere without the precious “Sakura Obi” his mother gave him. One day a beautiful, kimono-clad girl named Kiriha appeared before him. Kiriha naturally began to live with Kazuya in his room. Then there’s Chisato, Kazuya’s childhood friend with glasses and a ponytail, who meddles in his affairs. Soon there’s also an overprotective older sister who seems to want to take baths with him. Jumble in a huge-chested priestess, a good-looking sorceress named Kokuyoura, beautiful women, and hot girls, and Kazuya’s happy, embarrassing, confusing life begins…
Go to Tsugumomo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Your favorite characters / vote and discuss New Window Cake-kun
  • 14 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Cake-kun
  • 13 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Tsugumomo New Window Swifft
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapters 55/ 56/ to hell is ready New Window Passerby_13
  • 0 Replies
Topic Updates New Window Juan Gutierrez
  • 0 Replies

1832 Comments

Humiliate? They must be crushed cleased, reduced to a bloody pile of tears and piss and they leader's name should be used to name toilets all over the world.

unfortunately attacking opponent AFTER THE DOLL BROKEN will result disqualification / lose ...

so as much as I want like you said, it can't really done ...

(but perhaps AFTER the tournament ?)

poor Kyouka get NTR show ... =x= ...

also ...

please humiliate that radical faction in the most horrible way ...

I already sick out of their existence ...

eh ? isn't that quite obvious all along ?

that sword, and jealousy not to mention Kazuya know her after looking on that "spot" ?

Humiliate? They must be crushed cleased, reduced to a bloody pile of tears and piss and they leader's name should be used to name toilets all over the world.

YEEEEEEEEEAYUH! Sunao is back baby!

poor Kyouka get NTR show ... =x= ...

also ...

please humiliate that radical faction in the most horrible way ...

I already sick out of their existence ...

Are you telling me fox mask was Sunao all along? 

eh ? isn't that quite obvious all along ?

that sword, and jealousy not to mention Kazuya know her after looking on that "spot" ?

I'm not sure if the people voicing their bewilderment of fox mask's identity are sarcasm... Was it really that hard to figure out ages ago...?f

Are you telling me fox mask was Sunao all along? 

>nothing but underage fucking

But...that's the best part :3

People are watching this time.

The natural progression: Hamada finishes the tournament arc by having Kazuya recharge all of the tsukumogami on the mat in the middle of the auditorium.

And half of the student body. So to speak.

IT LIVES

Why is Kazuya still getting embressed for? he should have gotten used to all of this by now.

People are watching this time.

IT LIVES

Why is Kazuya still getting embressed for? he should have gotten used to all of this by now.

MUH

Aw hell yeah, new Tsugumomo can't wait to see the next fight.

...sometimes you make it very hard for me to like you Tsugumomo

It doesn't make me hard to like tsugumomo, well it's just fucking drawing after all and no actual sex in it. But it sure make me hard to read it in public, since most people won't treat it as mere drawing. 

Insert joke about it making hard here.

Insert joke about insertion here.

It's been like this for a long time ... sometimes is better to wait some months and then go with batchs.

just embrace your inner lolicon. Itll be easier that way

Ouhi's great and all, but she just doesn't fill the void left behind by Kiriha...

anyone got any news about chapter 101? 100 been in july and no news on reddit either...

Quick & dirty TL and TS done, just getting a final look-over before it gets posted. Shouldn't be long now.

Don't forget, Hamada took a month off to move house. We've all been waiting.

(And you might want to check reddit again…)

anyone got any news about chapter 101? 100 been in july and no news on reddit either...

Going to give this one a try gents, seems interesting.

There's something about the characters in this manga that reminds me of Rumiko Takahashi (Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2) and Ken Akamatsu's older characters (Negima, Love Hina). Those characters have that charm that makes you grow attached to them. Nothing like the average soulless ecchi/harems that are currently riddling the market.

it seems several character is some kind reflection shadow from other character manga ...

that 2 sibling fight remind me with Naruto, and in the anime, BGM also remind me from Naruto BGM too ...

that chain and all modified / weaved weapon, it's kinda remind me with certain vampire story manga ...

There's something about the characters in this manga that reminds me of Rumiko Takahashi (Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2) and Ken Akamatsu's older characters (Negima, Love Hina). Those characters have that charm that makes you grow attached to them. Nothing like the average soulless ecchi/harems that are currently riddling the market.

*snip* Mujaki no Rakuen *snip*

Oh, I freaking love this one! 'Tis one of those gems in the vast seas of ecchi mangas. It appeals to me more than Prison School - visually speaking.

'Tis why I can't 'thoroughly' enjoy ecchi animes. Ecchi = lots/mostly breast-filled fanservice... and I'm an ass man, so even ecchi-heavy titles do little for me, except for that one female character with the overly impressive rack(like Kokuyou) that makes even me forget about asses for just a moment(big plus if they're rocking both). I'll get plently more ecchi out of hentai.

Then there's the censors... they're like, much worse with anime - light beams, camera angles, tiny obstructive pics, to nothing there at all, and even BANDAIDS(recent: Levia from Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai)!

Manga and hentai, hentai manga, etc., aren't as bad - heck, some artists get creative, like Yabuki Kentaro(recent: To Love-Ru Darkness)...

Well, Prison School have 2nd rank ...

so pretty much Ecchi rules the sales ...

Mujaki no Rakuen have 3rd rank ...

(and ... *cough* ... pedo element too ... *cough*)

Let me guess, that was

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics