Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Your favorite characters / vote and discuss

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Poll: Your favorite character? (70 member(s) have cast votes)

Your favorite character?

1. Obina Kiriha (41 votes [30.37%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.37%

2. Kagami Kazuya / Kazami (14 votes [10.37%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.37%

3. Kagami Kanaka (2 votes [1.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.48%

4. Kagami Kasumi (1 votes [0.74%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 0.74%

5. Kukuri(hime) (22 votes [16.30%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.30%

6. Kokuyo (8 votes [5.93%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.93%

7. Chikaishi Chisato (3 votes [2.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.22%

8. Osanami Osamu / Osami (4 votes [2.96%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.96%

9. Shiramine Shirou / (female version name here) (2 votes [1.48%] - View)

10. Nanakai Nanako (2 votes [1.48%] - View)

11. Mizushima Mitsuri (2 votes [1.48%] - View)

12. Manaka Mana (1 votes [0.74%] - View)

13. Inaha Isuzu (4 votes [2.96%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.96%

14. Sumeragi Sunao (15 votes [11.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

15. Sumeragi Suzuri (1 votes [0.74%] - View)

16. Miyou Mimane (2 votes [1.48%] - View)

17. Ashimine Arumi (1 votes [0.74%] - View)

18. Azami (7 votes [5.19%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.19%

19. Honoka (1 votes [0.74%] - View)

20. Taguri (2 votes [1.48%] - View)

Vote Guests cannot vote

Cake-kun

Cake-kun

Potato

• Contributor
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNot on your plate, hopefully

Let's do this, guys, before harem gets bigger (oh who am I kidding)

Edited by Cake-kun, 18 December 2014 - 05:06 AM.

Seijass

Seijass

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

Main couple best couple. Simple.

Teriguu

Teriguu

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts

Great initiative Cake-kun. You should do more chapters with the most popular characters. By the way, have you considered that Tsugumomo really sounds like Wagamama, perhaps you could add some AKB48 girls in the following chapters?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o-TlIzc3uw

|

jinter

jinter

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

no Taguri? ok

Cake-kun

Cake-kun

Potato

• Contributor
  • 160 posts

Great initiative Cake-kun. You should do more chapters with the most popular characters. By the way, have you considered that Tsugumomo really sounds like Wagamama, perhaps you could add some AKB48 girls in the following chapters?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o-TlIzc3uw

I could let this go only if you know that I actually do like Sashi.

no Taguri? ok

Adding, done

Edited by Cake-kun, 18 December 2014 - 05:05 AM.

Teriguu

Teriguu

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts

I could let this go only if you know that I actually do like Sashi.

So you need a akb48 redrawer? I can volunteer for that. Whenever there's a fighting scene and one of the less popular characters loses, I can add Minegishi Minami with her funky cut instead. It'll add an extra layer of drama.

|

Cake-kun

Cake-kun

Potato

• Contributor
  • 160 posts

So you need a akb48 redrawer? I can volunteer for that. Whenever there's a fighting scene and one of the less popular characters loses, I can add Minegishi Minami with her funky cut instead. It'll add an extra layer of drama.

pic or didn't happen.Also

also, you're offtopic-ing to the core.

Teriguu

Teriguu

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts

Hey I'm on my 5th day with high fever. Sorry about that. :(

So anyway, since I am all handicapped already I figured I might as well complete what I started, so we can go back to discuss how cool Kiriha is.

LUdnD5G.gif

I guess the idea was kind of dumb from the start.

|

Tadrow

Tadrow

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Favorite: Kiriha, then Kazuya. Rest is immaterial; part of what I love about this series is that there are almost no characters I really don't like. (Aside from the occasional oni, rogue tsukumogami or other one-off monsters, and even some of those are pretty cool.) I like most of the characters that are in any more than a couple of chapters, which is a nice feeling.

Spoiler

Edited by Tadrow, 23 December 2014 - 03:23 AM.

jinter

jinter

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Favorite: Kiriha, then Kazuya. Rest is immaterial; part of what I love about this series is that there are almost no characters I really don't like. (Aside from the occasional oni, rogue tsukumogami or other one-off monsters, and even some of those are pretty cool.) I like most of the characters that are in any more than a couple of chapters, which is a nice feeling.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hellpockets

Hellpockets

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Shirou best character, probably the strongest character in the series.

Teriguu

Teriguu

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts

So, sorry for ruining this thread, but anyway, where's the female Kazuya? I'm retracting my vote to put it on her.

|

Theoderich

Theoderich

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 83 posts

Kiriha is by far the best female character in this kind of series, especially how she demands to sleep with Kazuya in the same bed without being emberassed

and how she leads him on every time without being tsun or yan or just tad violent.

It's also nice to see that not everyone has got to be either loli or stacked like heck to come off as a female non-human supernatural being, but on the other hand she's so down-to-earth human that she doesn't really seem to be an "animated object" anymore... (nothing can beat the really realistic vampire loli from Shiki,though. That girl is a perfect example how a supernatural girl fits her role; Of course, it didn't gain Sunako any popularity laurels, but it made her as realistic as a godcursed fictional being can be).

And although Kazuya could be a better male cast with less ecchi moments of fanservice, he goes well enough with Kiriha to make a formidable couple in that genre ("Isuca" could learn something here, especially since the main "couple" over there is at best at an incestous father&daughter relationship, seeing how easily he kisses every other girl without any afterwords, worries or 2nd thoughts).

17.jpg

AzTheSpaz

AzTheSpaz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Kiriha obv. Shes perfection.

Seregosa

Seregosa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Kiriha is the best character, hands down, nothing to discuss. She's got a lot of good traits and pretty much has none of the bad traits we usually see in female characters.

Spoiler

At second place for me would be kazuya, he's a great fit for kiriha. Those two must end up together, I'll have it no other way, although a harem ending is fine too. Kazuya also doesn't possess some of the most annoying japanese mc traits that we usually see. Although he does get pushed around, he's not a dimwitted little dipshit that is completely worthless and has no own will, he actually has some skill in combat and doesn't go around using pure power to mow people down. He also doesn't have that whole "I can't hit or fight against females at all even if they attack me" shit trait, even if he clearly doesn't want to kill people. He can say no to people, although that usually doesn't help much, and he doesn't overreact to ridiculous extents when finding himself in a somewhat erotic situation, unlike most other mcs who goes beet red, gets nosebleeds, can't look at them and just freezes up or spasms while yelling that they're sorry, god do I hate that type of mc, so sick of it.

Well, those two are my favorites, but I actually like most characters here which is a good thing, although I dislike some of them who have personalities I don't appreciate, such as the childhood friend at the beginning(abusive, violent, I hate that type of retard who tries to force their own ideals on someone else with violence while being generally obnoxious). Sunao is another character I really don't care for much, or rather hate to some extent.

Spoiler
She's similar to a childhood friend type character, and I f*cking hate that type of character. It's not to the point where I wish she'd just die, but I don't like her and she needs to get real. The saving grace here is that the mc isn't like the usual japanese mc that just takes it all lying down and lets the girls do whatever they want without some backtalk or ignoring, otherwise it would be far worse.

Edited by Seregosa, 13 January 2018 - 02:46 PM.