Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 730votes)

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうかalt DanMachialt 던전에서 만남을 추구하면 안 되는 걸까alt Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Kunieda
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The huge labyrinth city, Orario, is the gateway to the huge underground maze commonly known as the “Dungeon”. Its strange name causes excitement, a place to gain honor, and maybe even a romance with a pretty girl. A place where people hold their breath, hoping to gain all they wish for, a place where a solitary young man meets a little "god".

"Alright, Bell-kun, follow me! It's time for the "Familiar" initiation rite to happen!"
"Yes! I'm going to get stronger!"

The fated meeting of a boy who wants to become an adventurer, and the failed god who doesn't even have a single follower.

This boy's journey as written by the goddess, "Family's Legend" (Familiar's Myth).

adaptation of the light novel written by Oomori Fujino and illustrated by Yasuda Suzuhito

Spin-offs:
> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka Gaiden - Sword Oratoria
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-gaiden-sword-oratoria-r12581 )

> Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-o-motomeru-no-wa-machigatte-iru-darou-ka-4koma-days-of-goddess-r13025 )

> Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Familia Chronicle Episode Ryuu
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-familia-chronicle-episode-ryuu-r20901 )
Go to Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is the manga behind the anime? New Window joshwah
  • 7 Replies
Topic Light Novel translation New Window Twisted13
  • 14 Replies
Topic LN settings New Window anonymous preferred
  • 41 Replies
Topic Anime adaptation of DanMachi announced! New Window Fruitfish
  • 40 Replies
Topic Manga Discussion New Window why_Why
  • 21 Replies
Topic Adventurer Stats New Window Troommate
  • 5 Replies

2391 Comments

Probably going to take him to take him to peek at the girls

Spoiler

i didn't know you were into Elder Lichs =v

I didn't know people weren't.

Its amusing how few actually know what the title translates to,

Can't really blame them, as the title is honestly, very misleading.

More like sad since its on the top of this page.

KarchAmadeo
Mar 21 2017 06:10 PM

Check the tags, he doesn't have enough waifus

Don't worry ... there will be more latter ... =3= ...

This was handled better then the Anime because no one seemed pissed they were almost murdered.

Monty Python perspective

This was handled better then the Anime because no one seemed pissed they were almost murdered.

The dialogue of the weak. Same with every mmorpg out there.

Spoiler

Is chapter 10.5 correctly numbered? He didn't meet lily at that point yet and didn't meet Welf until chapter 50. There's no way that extra chapter should be 10.5

The "10" and "4" dont represent manga chapters but the Light novel.

In before Bell realizes that on top of the three next to him, one of the biggest badasses present is his lunchmaid's good friend.

It quite literally confirms it in the anime

Random tidbit from mythology about Jason (who led the Argonauts), unlikely to be a spoiler but:

Spoiler

Another random tidbit, more on the darkly-amusing side: Jason had his own harem-y troubles, and I hope Bell learns better very quickly. The way Jason dies is a perfect metaphor for holding on to old glories as a comfort after royally screwing up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason

(I ordinarily avoid Wikipedia links like a curse, but this article seems fairly well-done and doesn't seem to have suffered much from POV brigandry. Plus, it has good links at the end.)

He gets up, then falls back on the same spot and suddenly her breasts are there. Was she waiting there just to shuffle in behind him or something?

I thought the same thing when I read it, but going back and looking at 67:11:3, I'm pretty sure he fell to the side and someone on the drawing team bollocksed up the shading/perspective on Bell in 67:11:5.

I bet he could pull that sweater off though, I mean he sure as hell as the figure for it. 

i didn't know you were into Elder Lichs =v

Is chapter 10.5 correctly numbered? He didn't meet lily at that point yet and didn't meet Welf until chapter 50. There's no way that extra chapter should be 10.5

Having too many waifus can ruin your laifu indeed. o/

cTvwLoA.jpg

Check the tags, he doesn't have enough waifus

wrong manga. this one has AIZ. AINZ is on Overlord, and he has no sweaters

I bet he could pull that sweater off though, I mean he sure as hell as the figure for it. 

At first glance, I though they were playing horse in the last panel. xD

What no one make jokes about riding her yet?

You know, isn't Ainz cloth not much differed from the virgin killer sweaters? :V

wrong manga. this one has AIZ. AINZ is on Overlord, and he has no sweaters

You know, isn't Ainz cloth not much differed from the virgin killer sweaters? :V

Sasuga, Ainz sama.

At first glance, I though they were playing horse in the last panel. xD

Shingeki no Dungeon ?

More like Shingeki no Danjon, or Shingeki no Dokutsu

A wild Titan Eren appeared

Shingeki no Dungeon ?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics