Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 235votes)

The Legend of Maian

Alt Names: alt 마이언 전기alt Mayan Chroniclesalt Хроники Майяна
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Jeong Soo Cheol
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A powerful sorceress, Felicia Rand Philistin, once tried to conquer the nation of Shurian. In her wake of terror and destruction, a single man stood up and rebelled against her oppression and domination. The people called him Maian the Brave (Yongja Maian) and it was he that sealed the evil sorceress.

A thousand years later, Felix Maian in a strange twist of fate releases the sealed sorceress that his ancestors have tried so hard to keep imprisoned. Now he has to keep the sorceress from taking over the world once again...
Go to The Legend of Maian Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current/Latest Chapter Discussion New Window DaburuO
  • 48 Replies
Topic When is the next Cap.... New Window Julio Silva
  • 15 Replies
Topic Lyna and her stupid husband-chapter 22 discussion (along with sexism discussion) New Window truepurple
  • 14 Replies
Topic Has Anyone Noticed New Window Laurens D
  • 8 Replies
Topic Is it worth picking this back up post Vol 10? New Window patientlyWaiting
  • 5 Replies
Topic She tells him who she is, but he doesn't know? New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

325 Comments

By far an amazing manga. I dare say I love the idea of
Spoiler
Felix!!! After 5 years you have grown to be such a Posted ImageI look at you with such Posted Image
kudos to sakicow for picking up where scantily tans left off.
Wow new releases.... I just wish this wouldn't end up with tragic endings as expected of Im Dal Young's work... But anyway the releases are awesome thank you sakicow :D
Damn... Too F'n awesome! Thanks for the releases. Can't wait for more!

@kaj100 Lolololololol. Reading these comments, I got a few good laughs. Thank goodness I'm not the only one who thinks Im Dal Young starts a good story, and then starts screwing it up so badly it either never ends or it will end so stupidly (UxU).

I'm quite sure, that with this story, it begun as quite lame, but with the vol 12. the awesomeness went skyhigh.
Besides, I think the whole
Spoiler
thingy is not true!!!
I would be satisfied with an ending where Felix just kills everyone... And I mean EVERYONE.
Felicia ffs wtffff plus wasn't Felicia white before not brown
hmmmmmmmm, why does that swordsmaster agnazarr kept giving us a face palm the whole time? :|
Spoiler
I'm sorta fine with the Felicia is now brainwashed sorta thing, as long as she's not getting naughty with Diha or whatever, lol. But... let's be under the assumption that this follows the happy ending route, Felix will probably restore her memory somehow.
haha thats STUPIDLY EPIC!!!
I was dreading these chapters because of the whole NTR business but Dal young did pretty well.
So Felix is bi-polar now?
^_^ Finally after months of waiting
Haha.. man, poor Felix .. I have to admit I got pretty upset on Chapter 57, but man.. twist #2 made me rage so hard!

All that said though, the plot where it's going now reminds me of "The Black Company" series by Glen Cook.
So now Felix is stronger than Felica? The fuck?

Felicia also makes an awesome villian I hope she never changes back.
Lolololololol. Reading these comments, I got a few good laughs. Thank goodness I'm not the only one who thinks Im Dal Young starts a good story, and then starts screwing it up so badly it either never ends or it will end so stupidly (UxU).
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG The latest chapters were hardcore
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG The latest chapters were hardcore
By far one of the best reads out there!
there it is volume 13 raws ,is there anyone who can give us spoiler :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?0b3d25wkhv7hlr4
DEATH TO DIHA THAT B&ST#RD !
YES THANK YOU SAKICOW! its been months!!!!!!!
epic epic epic epic....HEAVEN!
man this takes awhile to come out but once it comes out it's just so awesome...although theres a bit of ntr at the moment in the story but its still an awesome read

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics