Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 131votes)

Binbougami ga!

Alt Names: alt A Deusa do Azar!alt 穷神alt Dewa Kemiskinan Loe!alt 가난뱅이 신이alt 貧乏神が!alt It's the God of Poverty!
Author: Sukeno Yoshiaki
Artist: Sukeno Yoshiaki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakura Ichiko is a 16-year-old girl who leads a charmed life and is blessed with beauty, brains, and health. She has an abundance of “Happiness Energy”, which can make people happy, but at the cost of absorbing all the “Happiness Energy” from her surroundings. She has caused the energy balance of the world to become unbalanced and because of this, she becomes the target of a Poverty God named Momiji. Momiji's goal is to remove Ichiko’s power of absorbing other people’s Happiness Energy and to return all the energy she has taken to its rightful place.
Go to Binbougami ga! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't know why but I find Momoji to be crazy hot. New Window Dhoozy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Sorata New Window Bonkman23
  • 0 Replies
Topic A new color cover for this page? New Window spiderdimond
  • 0 Replies
Topic Binbougami ga! Latest Chapter Discussion New Window vegaobscura
  • 6 Replies
Topic What was so bad about what she said in chapter 2? New Window truepurple
  • 7 Replies

550 Comments

chap 34.... kaku from one piece 4 sword style ? hahaha~
« The pervert rank of this team is high »

This had a TOTALLY DELICIOUS "The force is strong with this one" feel ^_^
Yesss, three chapter marathon.
yay new chapter.... *reading the few pages from chap 32 in the beginning...* wait the minute ! is that one piece part!? wtf!? haha~
Omg, I think I just saw some very obscure One Piece reference 0_o
Spoiler
@Israel Castillo

This is a battle manga with a lot of comedy.
Know that feeling when you see the "NEW" tag and you're like "omg YEEEEES!" but then you finish it and you're like "NOOOOOO" so now you have to wait for days...
Yeah that's the feeling.
@AegisXI
"I shouldn't have read 31... just makes me want more"
yeah, I already plan that one too ... (waiting a few weeks so this arc will be finished first ...)
but ... temptation is strong ...
I shouldnt have read 31... just makes me want more
AAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGHHHH
Was ok but the whole part with her going with the bad guys to save her friends is so played out i mean hell they are just gonna go rescue her. I hope Keita goes and saves her give us some keita x ichiko lovin.
I would like to point out that this update is wrong. It should go to Love-ru Darkness. It's not a chapter from Binbougami.
man!!!! I like this new arc, damn it! what a cliff hanger!!! XD everything is interesting. makes you wonder even more!!
FFFfffuuuuuuuuuu. The suspense!
I can't believe this mangaka has been under the radar for so long. He/She has one of the best styles of art and sense of humor I've ever seen. Bloody brilliant!
Wow, that new arc is quite violent!
Help Line: "Hello this is the child discussion help line"
Rika: "My Brother is having immense trouble with women!"

The more about Tsuwabuki, the better this gets.
@antaramesu
"Oh please! leave the kid alone. He's freakin innocent that doesn't even have awareness of his surroundings. I already hate that fortune god already."
Indeed ...
death or incurable illness might give yearly despair ...
http://vatoto.com/read/_/128275/binbougami-ga_v6_ch30_by_cxc-scans/10
so ... all the girl in this manga is ABNORMAL ?!?
lolz ... that actually makes some "sense" ... =3= ...

@Israel Castillo
"Is it me or this is turning into a battle manga?"
more likely a psychological mature manga ...
if the misfortune is quite extreme, might cause madness, crime, murder or suicide ...

everything based on equal trade ...
god also give blessing based human faith and effort ...
Oh please! leave the kid alone. He's freakin innocent that doesn't even have awareness of his surroundings. I already hate that fortune god already.
that's a villain all right.
huh... tanpopo... it seems i heard that name somowhere
Is it me or this is turning into a battle manga?
Noo cliff hanger!!!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics