Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 60votes)

Avant-garde Yumeko

Alt Names: alt Avant Garde Yumekoalt アバンギャルド夢子
Author: Oshimi Shuzo
Artist: Oshimi Shuzo
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mochizuki Yumeko is an ordinary girl in middle school...until her mind is captured by an image of phallus one day. She joins the art club to legitimately fulfill her single-headed obsession of taking a look at a man's sex symbol.
Go to Avant-garde Yumeko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

107 Comments

This is some next level shit here. This is as close as I have ever seen to a girl literally having dick on the brain. A girl constantly thinking about naked men is perfectly plausible, normal even, but this zeroing in on the old tube steak and NOTHING BUT, feels unsettling.

Here's to hoping her obsession isn't due to some sort of repressed sexual abuse memories or something depressing like that.

I'm... I'm on acid, right? That has to be the case... There's no way there would be a manga about a girl obsessed with dicks.

I have to be tripping balls, there's no other explanation. It's just too weird, man.

*Follows*

Pink Floyd or Dolores delirio!!

I prefer Delores Delago, the toast of Chicago!

Spoiler

Where am I...

Spoiler

Pink Floyd or Dolores delirio!!

Love the chapter end.  From the "Blinding Flash of the Obvious" department . . .

Spoiler

Holy shit.

Mom walks in and sees all that and is like, it's weird but not suspicious at all. Seems legit.

Spoiler

I know, I was making a stupid pun.

Say, there's a manga around called "Honto no Kanojo" which is about a yuri couple, one's bitchy and generally instinctively S while the other desperately wants to be abused and is trying to get the S to get past her resistance to the idea of that kind of perversion.  So I was wondering why I didn't see you in the comments there; the premise seemed so Pervy that it seemed to beg for our Sage to lead us in appreciating it.

I liked the pun, it just provided me with an excuse to expose Dali's work to other readers who might not be familiar with it.

And I'll have to check out that series you mentioned.  Thanks for the tip!

I was just noticing the author's tribute to this famous work by S. Dali:

Spoiler

I know, I was making a stupid pun.

Say, there's a manga around called "Honto no Kanojo" which is about a yuri couple, one's bitchy and generally instinctively S while the other desperately wants to be abused and is trying to get the S to get past her resistance to the idea of that kind of perversion.  So I was wondering why I didn't see you in the comments there; the premise seemed so Pervy that it seemed to beg for our Sage to lead us in appreciating it.

When you thought it couldn't get any weirder...BOOM! I was laughing so hard in places, I am sure I could have been heard from the street!

So, Honda-san, poor dude!  I don't think he has a drop of chi left in him! Yumeko, clearly she is missing some of her marbles. And, her mom? All I can say is, I can see where Yumeko gets her 5-star level obtuseness from!

Well, given the author that seems reasonable.

pervy, are you saying she wants him to be her Salvador dolly?

I was just noticing the author's tribute to this famous work by S. Dali:

Spoiler

What? What. What! What?!

If you consider jerking off to a drawing of her romance then knock yourself out.

Well, given the author that seems reasonable.

pervy, are you saying she wants him to be her Salvador dolly?

Salvador Dali LIVES!!!

Spoiler

Why do so many people consider it odd that a girl wants to see a guy naked? If it was the other way around they would complain the male protagonist is a stereotypical teenage boy.

P.S.

Spoiler

It's like these characters are hormone-filled teenagers in middle school or something...

can we put romance now?

If you consider jerking off to a drawing of her romance then knock yourself out.

Why do so many people consider it odd that a girl wants to see a guy naked? If it was the other way around they would complain the male protagonist is a stereotypical teenage boy.

P.S.

Spoiler

Well then you know what's the demographics of the 'people' you're talking about ;)

Better late than never!

Spoiler

That woman is bonkers. Drop her like a dead fish and run before you get exploited any further....

can we put romance now?

P.S.

Spoiler

Hmm...woodblock print or cock block print? :D

Thanks for the update!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics