Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 513votes)

Psyren

Alt Names: alt -サイレン-alt サイレンalt PSYREN-サイレン-alt PSYЯEN
Author: Iwashiro Toshiaki
Artist: Iwashiro Toshiaki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Psyren follows the adventures of Ageha Yoshina, a high school student who is chosen by Nemesis Q as a participant in the Psyren games. The games take place in a world known initially as Psyren, which is revealed to be the real world a decade in the future. Ageha and his friends attempt to alter the future and save the world from becoming Psyren.

(Source/Wiki: psyren.wikia.com)
Go to Psyren Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who was your favorite Character New Window ChaosSanc
  • 7 Replies
Topic Poll top 10 characters of Psyren New Window sorrow
  • 0 Replies
Topic Nemesis Q is a good guy? New Window d4rk
  • 6 Replies

86 Comments

I didn't know Muda Scantrad was of this low quality...
Chapter 123.

Spoiler
Chapter 103
Looks like the author disregarded logic for the sake of suspense.

Spoiler
I just finished chapter 59.

Spoiler
I just reached chapter 9 and for some reason, as of now Psyren reminds me of Gantz.
Honestly, a very good manga. Manga's like these are kinda hard to come by, i mean from the beginning to the end, this manga kept on getting more and more interesting. The protagonist of Psyren is alright, i mean he is good but at the same time pretty similar to most other shounen protagonists. But all in all, a must read manga (Y)
Finished reading, it's a shame that it got canceled early but I suppose it was for the best now that the main plot is over. A really good ending!
Great read
this series is pretty good. kind of odd in some ways but good.
I think this would make a pretty good anime, so it's kind of disappointing that they just abandoned it as completely as they did (good they let the author end it at least).

I feel it would be better than "Uppotte!!" or "Cardfight! Vanguard" among others. Though I suppose the studios that picked up those projects wouldn't be interested in Psyren based on subject matter/genre alone.
one of the best manga out there
Amazing series, for sure. Too bad it ended, but really, I think the ending was great. For sure, something pretty original for shounen. Great characters, amazing idea for the plot. The last third of the series gets a bit quick, but every ending speeds up probably because the author gets ready to get everything up to a great ending.
5/5, and also the first shounen I ever really finished.
This manga was one of the first I ever read, and it practically was the reason I got hooked; it is brilliant! Really original, and the main guy is cool too.
Anyone said that chapter 113 has duplicate pages? But with different translations like:
http://vatoto.com/read/_/15412/psyren_ch113_by_binktopia/19
and
http://vatoto.com/read/_/15412/psyren_ch113_by_binktopia/40
Japan: getting excellent series cancelled since the inception of their own forms of media.
TOTALLY WORTH IT!.....YOUR WONT REGRET IT..... =) FOR THOSE "ESP" FAN OUT THERE THIS IS RECOMMENDED FOR YOU..
Really original story that worthy of the top
I like this series. Has some really odd/hard to believe parts, but good other wise.
Nothing really original. A copy of Gantz,X-Men
Awesome series.
Psyren was rushed because it was given the chance to end before it got axed. Its popularity was really high at the beginning, but dropped a lot towards the end. So the author rushed it to end it before it got axed. He wasn't trying to avoid getting axed. He knew it was going to happen. =\
Should have continued with longer plots. It was great.
very good manga!!! I recommend it :D
Wow, even after all this time it's still so popular. But the author was smart, he ended it when it was good, didn't muddle it up with new major enemies, like some other manga I could name -.-
still great :) even with third reread

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics