Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Nemesis Q is a good guy?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

d4rk

d4rk

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationIn a city hotter than hell.
I'm still reading and still haven't caught up with everyone (still under ch.50). But i can't help but think that the dude who sent the lovely group to the future might be a good guy underneath. It might be his way of showing that happens with the world in the near future (in the manga) and to look for ways to stop it.

I just want a yes or no answer :)

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure
Yes , Q or atleast the one controlling him has good intentions and is a good person.
Spoiler

Feres Nader

Feres Nader

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
i think it s a bad guy doing things for personal reason, as for every nemesis in this manga, it's more like she simply want to see her brother rather than save humanity.
since she has no reguards to the humans she sacrefice for her own needs, so i guess saving her earlier than realising the potetial future that was coming, she might turn out to be the new bad guy in a reloaded series of that manga....

Sneak

Sneak

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationIn a galaxy far, far away
She just wanted to know the truth.

ChaosSanc

ChaosSanc

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationOn the Horizon
Nemesis Q is not a bad person she just wanted to get enough info to be able to use it and fix or give to the past so the future they have will never have a need to exists and human will still be alive
For Light there must be Dark so what does Dark do to have Light?

Posted Image

Shiseina

Shiseina

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 13 posts
Well , i think all that want Nemesis Q is getting enough infomation . so as that said she isn't bad person.

Edited by Shiseina, 18 October 2012 - 03:22 AM.

Posted Image

Infinityjon

Infinityjon

Potato

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • LocationBehind You
Q is a woman.... and is a good guy...... she's awesome..... and is the sister of the main villain

CrazyFace1_zps95f31971.png

DON'T DO IT!!!!!!