Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

totally a reverse harem .. ugh ... 

I read this a long time ago, back when there were only about fifteen chapters, and seeing updates I thought "Oh why not! Let's see where this story has gone in all this time."

I find it funny how this all started out with Yukina/Snow Woman trying to figure out plot pieces for her online novel and now the storyline seems to have nearly forgotten why it was created in the first place.

Nah its still there, just that she gained emotions of love from trying to figure out what the emotion feels like in order to put into the novel. Its perfectly natural and I really don't see it as forgetting the original concept. Tbh I'm more interested in the actual drama between characters than the novel part since the novel section is usually just a joke moment anyway, what with her chibi outbursts and all. 

Yeah, because Akira hasn't been a creepy little stalker boy for Yukina the whole time. 2z7jww0.gif

I'll agree with the Mami part, but Akira is a piece of shit.

Despite Mami's current behavior, she was actually very manipulative in the earlier chapters when she debuted. Frankly, the only character I like at this point is Yukina's cat.

...NTR...NTR is everywhere...or is it netori?

Hahaha who cares just wait till the brother finds out it'll be funny

This story is turning to more crap, I like how the author is developing Hisame way too much so people can sympathize with him.  It's like Hisame became the true protagonist now.

My take on the infamous brothers, Shigure and Hisame think they can force people to love them, they're the most selfish characters by far.  They constantly whine why this person doesn't like me and how this girl should be feeling toward me.  Cut the crap for Christ's sake, if someone don't love you back in return, move the heck on.

The only good thing about this manga is Akira and Mami, the rest of these f**ktards are annoying.

Yeah, because Akira hasn't been a creepy little stalker boy for Yukina the whole time. 2z7jww0.gif

I'll agree with the Mami part, but Akira is a piece of shit.

I read this a long time ago, back when there were only about fifteen chapters, and seeing updates I thought "Oh why not! Let's see where this story has gone in all this time."

I find it funny how this all started out with Yukina/Snow Woman trying to figure out plot pieces for her online novel and now the storyline seems to have nearly forgotten why it was created in the first place.

@KingGuy3 I would say all of that needs to be in a spoiler tag but it's so confusing the way you've got it laid out (when it's all pretty straight forward, I mean there are three guys and two girls someone's getting screwed kind of simple) that I suppose you can get away with it.

hmmm how to summarize everything so far...

Yukina(Not knowing love, because what the fuck does it even mean)
|   ^                                                                                   ^                  ^
|   | Loves/is being though love                                        |  Obsseses |
v  |               Hates                                   Totally Hates    |                  |
Shigure<--------------Bastard white dude<-----------ObsessedCousin   |
|   ^                                                                              ^                      |
|   |    Mutual protective osananajimi BS                     |                        |
v  |                                          is in love                       |                       |
Mami---------------------------------------------------------------                       |
|                                                                                                           |
|                                       is fucking jealous of                                    |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And more arrows to represent WTF IS GOING ON.

Series' so good @_@

the cleans are so bad D:

just keep it at 1600px height and go easy on the denoise! bigger size doesn't mean quality T_T

Interesting...

If I could roll my eyes at these chapters anymore than I already have, I would, but sadly both are already stuck inwards...

I'm so happy girls aren't as stupid as portrayed in here, cause it starts to get offending -.-

I wish there wasn't foreshadowing that Dolche was Hisame. It kinda lessens the shock effect. And funny.. He is actually right.... Yukina is the only one that understands him.

poor Hii-kun. I really feel sad for him, even if some of the things he did was fucked up. But it's understandable. Also, was that really who Dolche was? O_O

DOLCHE IS!!!

LOL, its normally the opposite for Shoujo manga, the normal is that everyone hates the guy, but in this everyone hates the girl

I hate everyone in this manga. They just think about themselves and their own personal gains while giving absolutely zero thoughts for everyone else. I would drop it but i hate dropping mangas halfway.

jump the ship to Yupina X Dolche :P

I should start taking notes down from this manga.

The story is nice. The concept is nice. The characters are nice. The one-to-one relationship is nice.

But the polygon sucks so bad.

And just after I was watching Nagi no Asukara too.. These messed-up love polygons.. GAH.

akira x mami plz. thats all i want.  everyone else can go die

This story is turning to more crap, I like how the author is developing Hisame way too much so people can sympathize with him.  It's like Hisame became the true protagonist now.

My take on the infamous brothers, Shigure and Hisame think they can force people to love them, they're the most selfish characters by far.  They constantly whine why this person doesn't like me and how this girl should be feeling toward me.  Cut the crap for Christ's sake, if someone don't love you back in return, move the heck on.

The only good thing about this manga is Akira and Mami, the rest of these f**ktards are annoying.

tumblr_m6d79po4Jx1roobqn.gif

hisame is still kinda an ahole but i cant help but feel bad for him, he was just trying to support her :(

I feel bad for Shigure... :/ I seriously hate this kind of development. 

LOL, its normally the opposite for Shoujo manga, the normal is that everyone hates the guy, but in this everyone hates the girl

Rly? I direct you to Kimi ni Todoke where the ones that were hated for a loooooooong time were girls and the only boy that got hated got only like I don't know 50 pages of total appearance?

Similar thing with Say I Love You or Sukitte ii na yo where

Spoiler

Our brain dead heroine.

Spoiler

"practicing" yeah yeah

oh lame.. but this mangaka do love helpless main girls.. prob is sometimes the mangaka likes to push it a bit far to the boundary between helpless and stupid even though the main girl's supposed to be smarty..

that's far more than just helpless, think with me,

Spoiler
'-'

Our brain dead heroine.

Spoiler

oh lame.. but this mangaka do love helpless main girls.. prob is sometimes the mangaka likes to push it a bit far to the boundary between helpless and stupid even though the main girl's supposed to be smarty..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics