Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 484votes)

Spirit Circle

Alt Names: alt スピリットサークルalt 魂环alt 魂環alt Ruh Çemberi
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuuta Okeya is a normal 14-year-old boy, except for the fact that he has the ability to see ghosts. A cute girl transfers into his class one day, but acts particularly aggressive towards him. This girl called Kouko Ishigami is followed around by a ghost called East. Fuuta tries to get along with her but ends up failing after she sees the birthmark he usually keeps covered. She then declares him as her enemy, his birthmark as a cursed brand and claims they have a long history, while talking about reincarnation. Who is this girl and how are they connected?
Go to Spirit Circle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Concluding thoughts... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 5 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Spirit Circle New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic To conclude... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 0 Replies
Topic Honest Thoughts New Window CPainter307
  • 0 Replies
Topic Wow, just , marvellous New Window WaterlyWinds
  • 5 Replies

530 Comments

The tower of sleep is effectively halting the cycle of reincarnation, man I didn't even think about that this entire arc. Also I like how the "evil brother" was more of a rival this round. 

Chapter 27: What a TWWIIIIISSSSSTTTTT

I am praying for more updates...

the updates for this manga seem too slow and too random. Its a really good read.

I knew it, things only get more and more awesome. nothing is ever as simple as it seems.

I though the story can't get better and I am wrong again :P

Spoiler

PS: Crunchyroll really do a bad job with type setting and translation, better wait for the next release :|

This is too much hype for me to handle.

Wouldn't be a total mindf@ck if he actually was the good guy all along?

I'm just going to be mad if she's going for all this revenge over something stupid like "he killed my father" or something.  I'm thinking Fortuna could use the spirit circles too, but he could use them for something malicious rather than just sending spirits to where they belong.  Maybe he eradicated the existence of people important to her, or something like that

Whatever Fortuna did better be so massive and evil for the amount of build up it's getting and for how much she hates him

Wouldn't be a total mindf@ck if he actually was the good guy all along?

Man... Fuuta looks so emotionally unstable right now it will be a small wonder if he doesn't end up insane by the end of the series.

I though the story can't get better and I am wrong again :P

Spoiler

PS: Crunchyroll really do a bad job with type setting and translation, better wait for the next release :|

Whatever Fortuna did better be so massive and evil for the amount of build up it's getting and for how much she hates him

ali_071.gifIt's been soooo long...update

Better translation than Crunchyroll. Thanks!

yay it's back. i really didn't want to buy a subscription to crunchyroll.

Damn this new world is getting pretty complicated

so any injuries they recieve in the current life will be carried along to the next life one way or another.

damn, seriously this mangaka is becoming more and more of my favorite in term of plot setting

Oh NO!
I forgot that Crunchyroll picked up this series!
Now I'm 4 chapter's behind, and can't read them unless I subscribe for Manga!!!
T_T

*Claps* This manga is simply beautiful. Read it one go.

latest arc gives me shivers

Son of a bitch. CR got this?

Fucking hell, this series deserves better than speed translations and shoddy typesetting.

Goddammit, I'm getting real fucking tired of CR's shit. I'd rather pay 5 monthly fees for 5 good scanlation groups than CR's one fee for their piss-poor efforts.

First Reaction: I'm sure it's not that bad

Upon actually seeing: Holy shit that typesetting is atrocious. 

Son of a bitch. CR got this?

Fucking hell, this series deserves better than speed translations and shoddy typesetting.

Goddammit, I'm getting real fucking tired of CR's shit. I'd rather pay 5 monthly fees for 5 good scanlation groups than CR's one fee for their piss-poor efforts.

alright so tribal, medieval, roman, and sengoku periods. damn, I was hoping thered be a chinese imperial, but oh well

Volume 3 cover

Spoiler

I love this manga so much!!!! =)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics