Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 320votes)

Crepuscule

Alt Names: alt Alacakaranlıkalt Crépuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt Crepuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt 크리퍼스큘alt 크리퍼스큘 (밀치/얌치)alt Merdealt Zmierzchalt Сумерки
Author: Mirchi
Artist: Yamchi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Crepuscule Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler] Raws Discussion New Window Gizmos
  • 469 Replies
Topic latest chapter discussion New Window cry_nevermore
  • 102 Replies
Topic Is Lark really human? New Window d4rk
  • 95 Replies
Topic Is this any good? New Window vipa567
  • 4 Replies
Topic Naver Speed View - What it is, and why is it there New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Part 1 Discussion New Window Daktyl
  • 1 Replies

405 Comments

Spoiler
Thanks for the new chapter EGS!
chap 77 already out at the easy going scans website, thanks guys!
Seriously, I think we all know that no romance is going on but we fans love to speculate and fantasize so, Mirchi you can't exactly blame us. Personally, I'm rooting for Lark X Seere and Setz X Karne. So, zombie dude, get your hands off my One True Pairing.
@TheZoms

you might be confusing some other translation with the one here on Batoto, this one is done by Easy Going Scans......
if there were a pair i'd like lark x bathory as well. bathory doesnt have long to live, shed probably die around the same time lark does. i dont think any romance will happen for awhile though
and if i cheered for a random pairing id say lark x karne :P. super powerless plus super powerful, no reaction plus bi polar crazy
Chapter 76 isn't a new chapter. I already read it a few days ago. Or was it last week? I don't remember. I also read it here, so why was it re-released?

I'm kind of confused right now.
So they're going on a break after the Karne arc, that's sad to hear but they do deserve it. And I agree with Mirchi's friend, I would like to see a little bit of romance. LarkXBathory. Then again there's Archie.
Thanks for the new chapters Easy Going Scans!!!
@damienthedevil lol
Spoiler
Mother of Misunderstandings. This manhwa has been going on about misunderstandings since day 1. When will it stop?
You know, I thought Neal was pretty stupid before with all that blatant aggression toward people for no reason at all (thus, ruining any chance he had at finding any worthwhile friendships that could have given him very strong allies in the future), but provoking Karne when he knows full well that she could kill him with a mean look is in a whole new league. That goes beyond retardation, the guy has no ability to plan anything out and no sense of self preservation at all!
Thanks for the new chapter EGS
Spoiler
@xStere0x; some guys dig weak dependant chicks.
I'm utterly pissed off with Karne. What's wrong with her? I think she has a maggoted infested brain that doesn't allow her to think properly. It's rotten to the extent that she looks so frail, weak and pathetic. She's just too retarded.

On a side note. If her character was built to be more positive and confident, she would most definitely be a very charming/favourable character.
is this even hitting the 5% progress mark yet?..... the story geez so slow...
things just got real with Karne. Anyone else expects her to attack Lark as well.
So Lark is a cambion? Half sccubus/incubus, half human.
@ skoobiedoobie it says right near the submit button how to use spoiler tags in a very simple way.
[spoiler ] message [/ spoiler]

i used to not like karne, but i really like her now
thats why you got in alert
thank you egscans
glad to see we are all caught up
Why did I get an alert for chapter 74?? Very mysterious.
also i don't know how to do spoiler tags lol, my bad!!
this has nothing to do with my previous comment. here's my take on lark:
Spoiler:
i think that he is karmilla's son. she had a ton of power because of her ability. i think she might have foresaw everything that's happening somehow. she had lark be born later kinda like with setz just he wasn't in her womb. she had someone else give birth to him(using her ability) but he still had her DNA. he was a child born between her and a human(that's why she loves humans so much) lark is half-human-half-succubus(incubus) but she sealed his vampiric side. that's why she said your not ready yet and why in the raws(next chapter i think) it shows him with her hair color and an awesome tattoo. that's his vampire side. i think he is gonna be the one to stop whatever's gonna happen in the future.Also, it explains why karmilla's said "she is your..."(referring to Angela), Angela is his Aunt. This is my take on everything so far. Those who have paid attention probably came up with something similar.
somebody please kill Karne or put her in a coma or something !!! anything to get rid of her!!! i am so tired of her. its always depression, moping, timid, and now psychotic. can't she just lose control and burn herself to death or something. if it turns out she has nothing to do with the plot, i'm gonna be pissed cause she has been bringing down my mood for like 30+ chapters.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics