Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 410votes)

Prunus Girl

Alt Names: alt プラナス・ガールalt Planus Girlalt Puranasu Girlalt 樱桃少女alt 櫻花樹下的小惡魔
Author: Matsumoto Tomoki
Artist: Matsumoto Tomoki
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Maki-kun goes to look at the results of his high school entrance exam results and meets a beautiful girl. Could this be a fated encounter? He's thrilled to find out that the same girl, Aikawa Kizuna, not only ends up going to his school, but is in his class. However, he's not so thrilled when he find out that Aikawa isn't a girl! Not a girl, and not really a guy, kind of both--and Maki finds himself getting along with popular Aikawa, getting pulled in to his pace!
Go to Prunus Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would You Fall for this Trap?! New Window s3xIvy
  • 57 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 8 Replies
Topic Arguments go here. New Window TetsuDan
  • 6 Replies

289 Comments

So we got Lesbians, Gays, Crossdressers, and Incest.
I wonder what crazy thing will happen if Kadoyama just stay in silence after he finally discovered that the drink is alcoholic.
Kadoyama life sure is suck XD
One day after some time I'll forget that Kizuna is a boy.

But for now, I just realized that this is my first shounen-ai.
Spoiler
O_o this was fast
Thanks for another great release!
rough around the edges but still love it:D
Concerning the hurried sketching in some parts: I'd rather have Prunus Girl in charcoal on a piece of lumber than a beautiful chapter of boring shoujo.
Argh this manga is getting me all kinds of confused!!!!!
Yaoi doujinshi about real people? I've been in one of those!

Or so I've been told, I have yet to actually find it...
Well finally, the plot moves on!

I was beginning to worry that this manga was going to stagnate in the gimmick. Thank gods they're moving away from "is it a trap or not."
Maki's reaction at the end:
Spoiler
It's a good manga but i just don't see where it's going.
BL allowed!
hold your horses boys, we got thread if you want to voice your long-ish opinion.
@Cydric:
Spoiler
Won't an easier way for the KAFC is to get Aikawa's Birth certificate?
I don't care who browns their meat in whose dirty pot, provided I neither see it or hear (about) it. This applies to straight couples, too.
To add a bit more: as a work of simple entertainment, I definitely enjoy it, and I do appreciate the inclusion of a yuri couple as well. I enjoy Aikawa's brand of teasing, and I enjoy the silly slapstick. But that's all I see it as: a work of entertainment aimed at the otaku trap fantasy. It's definitely better than some of those, but it still has the standard tropes.
"Cuteness is justic" eh? Oh Japan, will you never cease to provide logical arguments that make question the importance of gender?
because cuteness is justice.
I'm absolutely in the "Kizuna-chan is a boy" faction.
Im in the "Either way is good Faction"
Because CUTENESS = JUSTICE
I belong to the "Kizuna-chan is fine either way" Faction Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics