Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 95votes)

Heroine Shikkaku

Alt Names: alt นางเอกตกกระป๋องalt ヒロイン失格alt Failure of a Heroinealt No Longer a Heroine
Author: Koda Momoko
Artist: Koda Momoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This could be any girl. Imagine being a heroine of a love story. Hatori also believed that one day she would get married to her childhood friend, Rita. But that's not how the world works! This is a hilarious comedy that honestly paints a painful unrequited love story of this young girl!

Specials:

> Hirunaka Shikkaku
> Heroine no Ryuusei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hirunaka-shikkaku-r9404 )
Go to Heroine Shikkaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Am I The Only One Who Hates Adachi? New Window Misa
  • 5 Replies
Topic About Hatori... New Window sharks
  • 4 Replies

217 Comments

At least we're getting somewhere... right??

Spoiler

for those who want hatori to be smarter and Rita to be less of a waste of oxygen...anigif_enhanced-buzz-27141-1368243567-6.

Cuz i rlly dont expect anything from them now...

If Hatori gets together with Rita and Hiromitsu with that new girl I´m seriously going to quit reading ;_; I mean, if the writer thinks that putting Hiromitsu together with another girl so he won't be completely miserable when Hatori and Rita get a relationship will satisfy the readers, I'm really not going to be happy with this ):

A new rival? Seriously? Hatori's already a pro at sabotaging her own relationships. She's awkward, flakey, and her own worst enemy. She needs a rival like she needs another hole in her head.

This was a great manga when it began, but I guess any teenaged romantic drama, when drawn out long enough, will end up going down the same formulaic path. Oh well.

It was fun while it lasted. I'm out.

Wow, I didn't think it was possible for me to hate Rita more, but here we are. What a terrible person.

Oh look at that girl that conveniently is getting written into the story to be a replacement for Hiromitsu lol

I know, riiiiight? ;) I think she's an interesting character, but at this point in time, I really am done with love-dodecahedrons (for this story), and I'd rather see the current couples stay together or just have everyone go their separate ways.  No more new rivals!!

Oh look at that girl that conveniently is getting written into the story to be a replacement for Hiromitsu lol

Spoiler

Disinfection complete!

It seems like I am the only one who actually likes Hatori. I think she makes a decent heroine because she is so flawed. Despite her flaws, she tries to do the right thing in the end. That is the basic archetypal definition of a "hero."

Besides, if the "heroine" of this story was a character like Nakajima, this story would end as a one-shot with Nakajima choosing the right guy after playing "20 questions" because she's so savvy and practical.

I don't understand how anyone could like Rita after he's been and continues to be such a selfish prick. That alone should turn her off of him, ugh.

Why?  He's just doing exactly what she did to him to begin with.  I'm not saying that's okay (it's wrong on so many levels, no matter who does it), but honestly, it's exactly what she did when he was going out with Adachi.  She set out to steal him and she did (although it was after she gave up on him).  Turnabout's fair play.  At this point, they pretty much deserve each other, and Adachi, Hiromitsu, and Nakajima "deserve" some friends/significant others who aren't selfish jerks.

I don't understand how anyone could like Rita after he's been and continues to be such a selfish prick. That alone should turn her off of him, ugh.

Go away Rita *rage*

I think Hatori's character is slowly developing. Even though she is still dense, she is at least more aware of herself. She's become a little bit more honest, and I like the fact that she has become set on Hiromitsu. It's way better than when she was through the "Rita? Or Hiromitsu? RITA! No... no... Hirumitsu!" Stage. I can see that she's becoming more firm with her feelings. Although she is annoying at times as a character, you can't deny the progress. I still have hope for this series. Hope she doesn't ruin it. 

lh7rk.png

I really just can't like Hatori -  the title is appropriate. 

I love how Hiromitsu and Nakajima see RIGHT THROUGH HATORI.  Of course, Hatori's still too dense to completely understand herself, but...well...at least she's making a little progress.

hiromitsu is such a good guy :< way too good for hatori i mean what

This girl...ughhhh I want to punch her

Eurgh... I can't watch... She's so selfish! She's just lying to herself so she won't be the bad person. I feel so bad for Hiromitsu...

I have a strong feeling I won't like the ending.

I won't deny that that is a part of her mindset, but I think you're oversimplifying it. If someone had recently and repeatedly broken your heart, how eager would you be to have your best friend get together with them immediately after you had just begun the process of trying to move on? Hatori is being an idiot as usual, and Rita is pretty much always going to be a waste of space, but for once I think that Nakajima is actually being a bit of a bad guy here. Friends should know better.

I wouldn't say Nakajima is the bad guy either, just very annoyed at how hatori is reacting therefore, being mean out of spite. She does realize it would be a poor decision to like Rita especially after knowing his relationship with her BFF which is why she's trying to hold back or at least she is struggling with it. I think the author will try to drag this character in the mud before the series ends. Will Nakajima's common sense and values survive unscathed??

Cherry_Cake
Jul 28 2013 01:35 AM

Ah ah Hatori is such a failure as a heroine. I just can't like her after all. The ending is just what I would expect of a b** like her.

Spoiler

Hatori just wants to keep her cake and eat it too here.   She wants Hiro but she doesn't want Rita with anyone else even as friends.

I won't deny that that is a part of her mindset, but I think you're oversimplifying it. If someone had recently and repeatedly broken your heart, how eager would you be to have your best friend get together with them immediately after you had just begun the process of trying to move on? Hatori is being an idiot as usual, and Rita is pretty much always going to be a waste of space, but for once I think that Nakajima is actually being a bit of a bad guy here. Friends should know better.

Hatori just wants to keep her cake and eat it too here.   She wants Hiro but she doesn't want Rita with anyone else even as friends.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics