Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 484votes)

Spirit Circle

Alt Names: alt スピリットサークルalt 魂环alt 魂環alt Ruh Çemberi
Author: Mizukami Satoshi
Artist: Mizukami Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuuta Okeya is a normal 14-year-old boy, except for the fact that he has the ability to see ghosts. A cute girl transfers into his class one day, but acts particularly aggressive towards him. This girl called Kouko Ishigami is followed around by a ghost called East. Fuuta tries to get along with her but ends up failing after she sees the birthmark he usually keeps covered. She then declares him as her enemy, his birthmark as a cursed brand and claims they have a long history, while talking about reincarnation. Who is this girl and how are they connected?
Go to Spirit Circle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Concluding thoughts... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 5 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Spirit Circle New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic To conclude... How was it? New Window Omerlife
  • 0 Replies
Topic Honest Thoughts New Window CPainter307
  • 0 Replies
Topic Wow, just , marvellous New Window WaterlyWinds
  • 5 Replies

530 Comments

Yessss, they're finally uploaded here. It's frustrating to not have one of my top 5 favorite series readable on my favorite site. Can't wait for the next chapters, too, they're excellent.

Edit: Aaaaaaaand they're CR rips, which means they're gone. No surprises there, I guess.

Shame that CR claimed it. I'd love to read it as it comes out, if I didn't dislike them so much.

I didn't realize I wasn't following this on Batoto. Thank goodness I caught it on the front page!
God, it's been a while, but Mizukami Satoshi's storytelling here is as gripping as ever.

I am exactly the same as you.

I didn't realize that I haven't following this one yet so I was kinda surprised it didn't get updated in my subscription list. Turned out that I was only bookmarked this one in my downloader.

Anyway, it's been a pretty damn long time to wait. Really happy it is finally here again :D

Latest chapter is genderbend world

Spoiler

You know that it's oficially scanlated by crunchyshit?

I didn't realize I wasn't following this on Batoto. Thank goodness I caught it on the front page!
God, it's been a while, but Mizukami Satoshi's storytelling here is as gripping as ever.

Ah. He did it! And now the whole school will know. Teasing commece!

wut

fedCH.gif

back from the dead huh?

what

25Baam, next time please do an archive upload, dont flood my feed. Thank you.

Wow, resurrection!

Already read up to chapter 31 but I figure this is still appropriate for these updates.

giphy.gif

Someone mentioned somewhere that quantum theory or quantum mechanic states both future and the past changes from one second to the next.

just read ch31. in my opinion, i dont think Fortuna is really dead. I think the way Kouko hate him is just as he planned. By having Kouko forcing Fuuta to see his past life, Fuuta will end up having Fortuna's memory, and by viewing the memory in order, and Fortuna being the last one, his memory will be swapped with Fortuna, thus basically means Fortuna is reborn

What happened to chapters 31-40?

Chapter 30

"What" indeed

i've already read up to chapter 30 ... what can i say... this manga plot twist and mind blowing are really almost to perfection. i respect the author and thanks to the scanlations team for picking up this manga

200.gif

the future arc (one with all the brains in cases) completely destroys all logic and time and shows the author has absolutely no idea how time works. i mean he's supposed to be seeing his PAST LIVES!!!! so how is a future self a past life? im sorry but no amount of logic or paradox theory can bend space and time THAT much.

Being a fictional work, authors are allowed to make liberties on concepts like reincarnation and previous lives (which do not have any concrete factual basis and are thus also fair game for interpretations in fictional works). A past life doesn't necessarily mean that the life happened in a previous time. Nobody can prove that souls can or cannot be reincarnated in the future or the past.

Mizukami Satoshi played with this before in his other manga, Hoshi no Samidare, but if I say anything if might ruin the fun of it for new HnS readers.

the future arc (one with all the brains in cases) completely destroys all logic and time and shows the author has absolutely no idea how time works. i mean he's supposed to be seeing his PAST LIVES!!!! so how is a future self a past life? im sorry but no amount of logic or paradox theory can bend space and time THAT much.

It's not "PAST LIVES", it is "CIRCLE OF LIVES", it is composed of both past and future lives.

It works on the same basis that allows time travel and reincarnation to exist in fiction....All this manga do is combining the 2 very common concept in fiction and suddenly your pantsu are all twisted?

Wouldn't be a total mindf@ck if he actually was the good guy all along?

East already said on chapter 15:

Spoiler

The tower of sleep is effectively halting the cycle of reincarnation, man I didn't even think about that this entire arc. Also I like how the "evil brother" was more of a rival this round.

haha, actually, i pretty much already guessed that part when they said humanity is declining.

but to be honest though, u're married for 10 fucking years and not even hold her hand once? i think that is the main reason why people aren't born dont you think? lol

Spoiler should be posted in spoiler tag

The tower of sleep is effectively halting the cycle of reincarnation, man I didn't even think about that this entire arc. Also I like how the "evil brother" was more of a rival this round. 

haha, actually, i pretty much already guessed that part when they said humanity is declining.

but to be honest though, u're married for 10 fucking years and not even hold her hand once? i think that is the main reason why people aren't born dont you think? lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics