Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 320votes)

Crepuscule

Alt Names: alt Alacakaranlıkalt Crépuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt Crepuscule (Mirchi/Yamchi)alt 크리퍼스큘alt 크리퍼스큘 (밀치/얌치)alt Merdealt Zmierzchalt Сумерки
Author: Mirchi
Artist: Yamchi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Crepuscule Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler] Raws Discussion New Window Gizmos
  • 469 Replies
Topic latest chapter discussion New Window cry_nevermore
  • 102 Replies
Topic Is Lark really human? New Window d4rk
  • 95 Replies
Topic Is this any good? New Window vipa567
  • 4 Replies
Topic Naver Speed View - What it is, and why is it there New Window Random-Webtoon-Fan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Part 1 Discussion New Window Daktyl
  • 1 Replies

405 Comments

yeah, they announced a hiatus would happen after this portion of the story was done.......so, yup, on break for a while
Where is crepuscule can't find it on naver website, hmm? break? they did not stop did they?!@
lol i heard the music on chrome, not on firefox, so hope this help, the music was really nice though
I don't know if the season 1 preview is getting translated...does anyone know what lark is saying in it?
@TheRater go to http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=297795&seq=85
The other one is the chapter after. This one has the music.
i think you need a mac for quicktime apple, or i am just using the wrong browser, ill try chrome

still waiting for lark to make his move
@TheRater wrong chapter, that's Season 2, Chapter 1 (Or Chapter 81 if you don't restart with the new season), read the Chapter before that.
Spoiler
I get the feeling shit's gonna go down in the next part. Should be interesting.
Wow, things have really happened since I last read this...
Ah fudge it...
Spoiler
yea that music is good i really like it
If you read Chapter 80 on Naver, it has music embedded <3
thanks for the new chapter EGS!!
Whenever I read these webtoons, its hard for me to understand if the chapters are too short, or im scrolling too fast down the pages.
Lark's all like Posted Image
@darkspark: Funny how one book series can ruin a single word... >>;;
@darkspark Still a better love story than twilight
That awkward moment you realise that crepuscule means twilight.
AHHHHHHHHHH! NO IT CAN'T BE UP TO DATE ALREADY!
Woah! It actually feels like Lark is gonna do... something... uhm stuff! Pls don't dissappoint me now, Mirchi!
C'mon Lark, turn badass... NOW!! I DEMAND IT!
ARGH IT'S GETTING SUPER INTERESTING. I WANNA SEE LARK DO SOMETHING!
Sorry for the caps.
Thanks again EGS!!
Probably unlikely happen but somehow I really want to see Lark do something and end up saving the pres.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics