Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 203votes)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Alt Names: alt がをられalt 如果她的旗帜被折断了alt อลวนรักหักแฟล็กalt 彼女がフラグをおられたらalt Gaworarealt If Her Flag Breaksalt Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Cuteg & Nagian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatate Souta, a young man who can see the "flags" that stand at the crossroads of life, transferred to “Hatagaya Academy”, a prestigious school in the metropolitan area. Not only does he meet beautiful girls in his busy school life, he even goes as far as living with them under the same roof! Surrounded by these flags, this enviable romantic comedy begins!

Spinoff: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!?
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-oo-yuusha-yo-flag-wo-tateteshimau-to-wa-nanigoto-da-r9133)
Go to Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Really didn't expect that on the anime New Window lves
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga or Anime New Window Purr-Nyan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Lol Reaction Guys Meme? New Window silentinsanitys
  • 5 Replies
Topic Mysterion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 2 Replies
Topic The letter New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 12 Replies
Topic Kelp's Comments New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 3 Replies

658 Comments

Double update?

gif+youre+awesome.gif%22

QNYaEmO.png?1

So, Miko is the overly fatalistic girl.

Mei is the easily flustered cool beauty.

You would think that all these girl's personalities would overlap at some point, but they don't.  Kudos to the author.

does souta have a teacher/mom like interest that way his harem can be complete now that he has acquired an imouto who is challenging the onee chan

I don't know what's going on anymore...

even if you confused, try to remember a bit info and hint in it ...

usually they will (partially) explain it as the story progress ...

(even now, they only "unfold" about 3% from previous hint and info, more will comes as the question will increase too)

... =3= ...

yeah, manga "unfold" story cliche / rule / formula ...

... =3= ...

I don't know what's going on anymore...

ch 14 ... more parody (by words) and act ... lolz ...

"12 sister" comes from "Sister Princess" ... lololol ...

hmm, it seems the story is getting more fast from now on ...

.......Leaving the comedy and ecchi aside..... MC's power is very impressive ... the ability to see flag and control the fate of people around him ..... (i meant he did save his newfound Imouto through mere words...)

yeah ... "god like" ability indeed ... =3= ...

save her from multiple triple death flag ... LOLZ ...

Current raw is at 21, 15 is already tl'ed and moving onto 16 now, we're experiencing exams atm >_> notice I typesetted chp 14 as well?

thanks for the extra effort ...

and do your best ...

I hope "success flag" will appear on all of you ... =3= ...

if all of you are busy, take the exam first, I don't mind waiting until you have finished the exam period ... (as long as you don't dump this translation project)

Satomi and Norio are my default narrators.

if this gets animated, i can only imagine Arai Satomi(Shirai Kuroko from railgun) to be the voice actor for that big boobs loli grandma.

Can someone summarize what has been revealed so far?

I like this manga but I'm pretty lost :)

.......Leaving the comedy and ecchi aside..... MC's power is very impressive ... the ability to see flag and control the fate of people around him ..... (i meant he did save his newfound Imouto through mere words...)

Man i wish i knew what is going on with that "secret organization" thing... So many questions on my mind, can't wait for the next chaps.

Did I miss a background story for Souta?

don't worry ...

really appreciate the double release ...

make double release for each month and eventually you will reach the RAW ...

Current raw is at 21, 15 is already tl'ed and moving onto 16 now, we're experiencing exams atm >_> notice I typesetted chp 14 as well?

lolwut talk in ch 13 ...

and Ruri ... err ... I never know you do something like that ...

(shouldn't digitalized love flag appear too ?)

if it's on anime, I might killing my side because laughing ...

2 chps coming soon...

And there they are. This marks the end of Volume 3.

Am derping bad tonight >_> uploaded the wrong verison twice Grr! Sorry, Batoto. T_T

don't worry ...

really appreciate the double release ...

make double release for each month and eventually you will reach the RAW ...

I too wonder what happened in the bath...

That Vol. 4 hype ><

Suiseiseki__desu.jpg

Desu forever

Double update?

gif+youre+awesome.gif%22

2 chps coming soon...

And there they are. This marks the end of Volume 3.

Am derping bad tonight >_> uploaded the wrong verison twice Grr! Sorry, Batoto. T_T

After reading chapter 12.. Now i'm excited for the next chapter. :) Thanks for updating Purr-Nyan!

I just have a little spoilerific comment about the upcoming CH13, which I'm almost done working on. Don't read it until the chapter is released! ^_^

Panel 1, Page 32 of Ch13

Spoiler

Not much about the chapter this time - please note that we've changed "Clergy" to "Cleric".

Also, I as well find Baba's proportions very strange. O_o

*cough* GILF?

There are a lot of lolis or loli sized girls in this manga, anyone notice the neko in the overalls of the new harem candidate? The grandma loli sure had a well hidden secret but her character design is slightly disturbing, baby head dress, loli sized, grandma speech, eternal youth, secrets of a 20 yr old college student.

I know right. I was imagining myself having a loli old hag like her, or a loli mom, it's pretty damn awkward

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics