Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 203votes)

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara

Alt Names: alt がをられalt 如果她的旗帜被折断了alt อลวนรักหักแฟล็กalt 彼女がフラグをおられたらalt Gaworarealt If Her Flag Breaksalt Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
Author: Takei Touka
Artist: Cuteg & Nagian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hatate Souta, a young man who can see the "flags" that stand at the crossroads of life, transferred to “Hatagaya Academy”, a prestigious school in the metropolitan area. Not only does he meet beautiful girls in his busy school life, he even goes as far as living with them under the same roof! Surrounded by these flags, this enviable romantic comedy begins!

Spinoff: Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - Oo yuusha yo, Flag wo Tateteshimau to wa Nanigoto da!?
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara-oo-yuusha-yo-flag-wo-tateteshimau-to-wa-nanigoto-da-r9133)
Go to Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Really didn't expect that on the anime New Window lves
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga or Anime New Window Purr-Nyan
  • 2 Replies
Topic Lol Reaction Guys Meme? New Window silentinsanitys
  • 5 Replies
Topic Mysterion New Window MrAnarchist
  • 2 Replies
Topic The letter New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 12 Replies
Topic Kelp's Comments New Window KelpTheGreat
  • 3 Replies

658 Comments

I believe that is an accomplished goal captured flag (finish goal got it?).

IMO why it Souta never saw it before is because it need prerequisite action before it can activate:

1. Call her shining (her brother's word).

2. Make her mention her brother (even though unintentionally).

3. His facial expression the same as her brother.

Think of her as bonus stages heroin as the prerequisites depends on the person lol.

And I swear all female in this manga have very interesting characters than normal harem, needs anime FAST so I can hear all their speaking style :)

Dude, this dude is like the Capturing God version 2.

Ohhhhhhhhhh.

Mimori =3

This is the flag I've been waiting for... also, please don't use that hand gesture Kurumiko!

I'm not usually one to complain about this, but as a TL, it makes me go (:E) whenever I see people leave stuff like "ani" untranslated as a noun. "I had an ani" --> "I had an older brother." The difference in formality implied by using "ani" instead of "onii-san" is negligible here, considering the characters.

I mean, I know it's something you learn in year 1 Japanese classes, but come on. It feels like I'm reading a fanfic script written by an explosive weeaboo. It's being used as a noun, not to address/name the brother, so it's more appropriate to just translate the word.

I'll take that into consideration, thanks for the comment.

I'm not usually one to complain about this, but as a TL, it makes me go (:E) whenever I see people leave stuff like "ani" untranslated as a noun. "I had an ani" --> "I had an older brother." The difference in formality implied by using "ani" instead of "onii-san" is negligible here, considering the characters.

I mean, I know it's something you learn in year 1 Japanese classes, but come on. It feels like I'm reading a fanfic script written by an explosive weeaboo. It's being used as a noun, not to address/name the brother, so it's more appropriate to just translate the word.

Page 32 ...

"to live in solitude like this is a little trying"

shouldn't it be ...

"to live in solitude like this is a little tiring"

or ...

"to live in solitude like this need a little more effort"

Definition of "Trying": hard to endure; synonyms: difficult, hard, taxing, tough, exasperating and etc

I want this to be real! Someone make this happen!

wait 1000 years until magic and ESP appears ... =x= ...

m8aENHo.jpg?1

for all the unlucky ones who are jealous of Souta :P

I want this to be real! Someone make this happen!

we get multiple cockblock ... err ... eventblock ...

why this chapter is full of troll rolling around ?

lolz ...

and ... harem +1 again ? (another strange flag)

I wonder if this some kind of unlimited harem work ...

page 42 ... "Kore wa Zombie Desu ka ?" =3= ...

I started reading ahead on the manga and found that the official surname for Nanami is actually Bladefield, not Braidfield... oh well, it'll be changed from this chapter onwards. and the previous chps when I get time.

gosh ... maybe she might be able to do UBW latter ?

page 32 ...

"to live in solitude like this is a little trying"

shouldn't it be ...

"to live in solitude like this is a little tiring"

or ...

"to live in solitude like this need a little more effort"

m8aENHo.jpg?1

for all the unlucky ones who are jealous of Souta :P

As the story progresses, it really doesn't seem to be taking the usual route of harem shounens. The character relationships don't feel forced, and there's a lot more depth to the plot than 'a bunch of girls want the mc and get in to semi-ecchi situations with him but nothing ever happens.' Anyways, the plot gets significantly deeper after the athletic festival.

My only problem is that too many characters were introduced too quickly, and I'm having a hard time remembering them all. But there is foreshadowing that they all serve a purpose, and they weren't just thrown in because boobs.

I can see this turning in to a truly excellent manga, and I can see it flopping and failing to do anything with all the build-up and foreshadowing. We'll see.

Yes, don't worry about it falling flat, it is getting intense (is that the right word? -_-) at the current raw and we're working to catch up to that (This manga is actually monthly). Volume 4 is translated and going through the process... vol 5 comes out 2nd or 3rd of August, which comprises of chp 19-22.

I tried reading this.  It just didn't work.

Humour feels bland, characters all feel boring, plot doesn't seem to be there, etc.  And the fact that every girl in this manga seems to really want his dick just bothers me.  Hell, even the ROBOT fell in love with him.

Starting to miss Golden Time a bit now.

As the story progresses, it really doesn't seem to be taking the usual route of harem shounens. The character relationships don't feel forced, and there's a lot more depth to the plot than 'a bunch of girls want the mc and get in to semi-ecchi situations with him but nothing ever happens.' Anyways, the plot gets significantly deeper after the athletic festival.

My only problem is that too many characters were introduced too quickly, and I'm having a hard time remembering them all. But there is foreshadowing that they all serve a purpose, and they weren't just thrown in because boobs.

I can see this turning in to a truly excellent manga, and I can see it flopping and failing to do anything with all the build-up and foreshadowing. We'll see.

Thanks Purr-Nyan. Appreciate your quality work on this manga.

Spoiler

wrbzf8.gif

Ultimate harem.

I started reading ahead on the manga and found that the official surname for Nanami is actually Bladefield, not Braidfield... oh well, it'll be changed from this chapter onwards. and the previous chps when I get time.

What does that page have to do with South Park? I ask because I've never seen the show.

Mysterion is Kenny's superhero name

I started reading this since it was being worked on by Village Idiot Scans, not expecting it to be so awesome. I was expecting a romcom with a half decent plot device, but the characters are really well done and hilarious, the plot device is actually well used and the story is keeping me on the edge of my seat.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/178231/kanojo-ga-flag-wo-oraretara_v3_ch14_by_village-idiot/24 Since when was South Park involved?

What does that page have to do with South Park? I ask because I've never seen the show.

Thanks for the (DOUBLE!) update!

On the other hand... What? That's all the introduction they give to Mei? I went again to Ch. 11 and 12 to see if I missed something about the issue, but the introduction was poor, almost non-existant. I mean, will she even be relevant to the story?

Yay!! I really love Ruri!! :rofl: Thanks for updating not once.. BUT TWICE Purr-Nyan!

I tried reading this.  It just didn't work.

Humour feels bland, characters all feel boring, plot doesn't seem to be there, etc.  And the fact that every girl in this manga seems to really want his dick just bothers me.  Hell, even the ROBOT fell in love with him.

Starting to miss Golden Time a bit now.

if this gets animated, i can only imagine Arai Satomi(Shirai Kuroko from railgun) to be the voice actor for that big boobs loli grandma.

You mean "when" it gets animated XD Animation is in progress.

does souta have a teacher/mom like interest that way his harem can be complete now that he has acquired an imouto who is challenging the onee chan

She doesn't appear often, but have you already forgotten about Miyuki-sensei? XD They mentioned her in chapter 14 heh

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics