Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 279votes)

Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome

Alt Names: alt ข้ามเวลามาป่วนรักalt My Wife Is Wagatsuma-sanalt 我妻さんは俺のヨメ
Author: Kuraishi Yuu
Artist: Nishikida Keishi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Aoshima is a second year student in high school, who wishes he had a girlfriend. One day he wakes up for an unknown reason 10 years in the future, and he is married to the prettiest girl in school, Wagatsuma Ai! How has their relationship grown from mere acquaintances to husband and wife!?

============Notice================
Unfortunatly some of the chapters available are direct scans from the English publication which are not allowed on Batoto.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Rest of the Chapters - 58 - 98 New Window caulfield
  • 0 Replies
Topic Crunchyroll manga up to chapter 67! New Window greatfortinbras
  • 6 Replies
Topic Scenes that have made me literally laugh out loud. New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic The future of Wagatsuma scanlations New Window zilentworld
  • 13 Replies
Topic Chapter Titles - Music Titles Parody New Window anonymous preferred
  • 12 Replies
Topic Two of these New Window truepurple
  • 8 Replies

1368 Comments

Wait, so why is this getting dropped? Did some company pick it up for English translation?

I saw that crunchyroll started releasing it as part of their new manga service. So that's probably what happened.

noooo dont do that to me

I dislike how the most common consensus among romance mangaka seems to be to introduce a second female interest into their series, have that one fall for the MC first, then have them be shut down and end on the primary-girl route anyways.
That, or they usually go the Harem route. [Which is better, but still not really satisfactory...]

(Most of the time, the second girl is also superior in pretty much every single aspect, except that she's possibly not as naive as the main girl.)

Wait, so why is this getting dropped? Did some company pick it up for English translation?

Yeah...go to Philippines to escape your problems, lol

Nooo why was The DXBrigade disbanded? They always made my stomach hurt because of laughing too much. Please rebuild it!

maybe she is moving away to her country of brith?

Still waiting for the twist that All of his traveling to the future is his own delusion and he dont know that he in the Sylvia route T^T

Crunchyrol's got this manga up to chapter 67. It's only missing chapters 45~47.

67=57 CR. takes the numbering from the first volume.............

Damn, it was fun-drama time and then suddenly BAM! Full Drama Mode!

I thought this manga went to the dumps. I didn't realize it was scanlated in bursts. Time to catch up.

Please don't close the Sylvia Route...not just yet...My Body is not yet ready.

Thanks Underdogs for the update!

This manga, since its 1st chapter has completely captivated my interest, there are not many around there that make hillarious scenes like the ones we see with every update. 

11/10.

PS: about CR, they DO NOT have upto chapter 67, from what I have read and informed myself, "Come Together" chapter 42 is numbered 53 since they number Specials too. 

I bet it's a transfer. 

I lost it at the super saiyen scene rofl

Sylvia...

rhubth.gif

seems Sylvia route still open

Too bad, Kobe. Too bad. It's like you've been NTR'ed, LOL!

Crunchyrol's got this manga up to chapter 67. It's only missing chapters 45~47.

COME TOGETHER!!!!

awesome_gifs_you_can_just_watch_over_and

I want a spin-off with the Silvia route!!!!!!!

this manga is too awesome. thanks for the hard work underdog scans. thank you for picking up this series from the beginning...hopefully this is not the end. you brought joy in translating this. thank you. thank you thank you.

what will i do??? proxy servers or learn japanese?? however thanks a lot for your translations till now underdog scans!

i using TOR :P

what will i do??? proxy servers or learn japanese?? however thanks a lot for your translations till now underdog scans!

Well, maybe "crap" was a bit too much.

Reborn was a mediocre gag manga that became a mediocre action manga. It's not the worst thing I've ever read but it's also nowhere near the best.

Gantz however... Well, it has real flaws, but I personally think it was very good. But Gantz needs to be read in large chunks. Reading it week-by-week is a mistake, because each chapter feels very short and unsatisfying. That's why I'm glad that I stopped reading it when the final arc began and waited until it was over to catch up. Plus Gantz is really a satire, which a lot of people don't appreciate.

I agree with you on Reborn. It was a so-so gag manga and tried to get serious. It's just that to make a mafia-themed story and still stay as innocent and childish as it was is something really hard to do.

Foo Gantz, the first volumes were not that bad, as a brainless action series, with a bit of mystery behind.  But it degenerated fast, and the final arc was one of the most nonsensical (in a bad way) things I've read.

And if it was satire, it was awfully done, it felt like what a pretentious teen who think he knows philosophy could have created.

To get back to the topic, Underdog said they will publish up to chapter 47 and will stop. Can understand how they feel, but it's bad news for us from countries without access to CR.

Thanks for all Underdog team. TT

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics