Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 82votes)

Duction Man

Alt Names: alt ダクションマンalt Dakushonmanalt Dulion Manalt 超偶经纪人alt In the World of Entertainment Duction Man
Author: Inokuma Shinobu
Artist: Inokuma Shinobu
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ogi Juugo, a construction worker, separated himself from the the entertainment world long ago. He has a loving girlfriend called Misa Tsukahira, but when he finds out the truth about her, he decides to turn his world upside down.

--Based on Chapter One.
Go to Duction Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Characters and Terms New Window Kalladin
  • 3 Replies

208 Comments

Now its going to get good. Probably the main reason the director forcibly recruited him.
that 'man'? No more ecchiness? o.o
Hurray for Ruka-nee clearing things up. No unnecessary drama. :)
Holy crap the death glare, I haven't seen that move is a very long time. Followed by a seisha kneel, the dude is totally whipped and yeah thanks a lot Mother in law yeah you've helped plenty.

Spoiler
Thanks, VIS. I've gotten interested in this one, and you guys are going a hell of a job with it.
whew..dodged a bullet there xD
I smell another fight brewing, sucks for him LOL.
You sir will meet the other side of cute misa if she finds out. But I hear he'll is nice this time of year.
Posted Image
congrats Jugo-kun, you are about show up in the 10 o'clock news as the guy that was brutally murder by his wife and mother in law
hated that chapter, hoped it would go that lame route.
Well that sucks...
"eh" haha that was funny
Posted Image Oh My~~~~
Classic~
The bubble "eh" and my reaction "eh" were in total sync
well..shit....
Shit just hit the fan, shit just got real, s-s-shit flying everywhere..
Oh snap
2 chapters with "Eh?" on the last page... quite suprising !
uh oh. We're getting to that part already... Didn't really expect it gonna happen this fast...
Posted Image
Well shit.
F**k. I saw that coming.
a single word in last page
"EH......"
Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics