Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 473votes)

Tsugumomo

Alt Names: alt つぐももalt 츠구모모alt 怪怪守護神alt Цугумомо
Author: Hamada Yoshikazu
Artist: Hamada Yoshikazu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazuya Kagami never goes anywhere without the precious “Sakura Obi” his mother gave him. One day a beautiful, kimono-clad girl named Kiriha appeared before him. Kiriha naturally began to live with Kazuya in his room. Then there’s Chisato, Kazuya’s childhood friend with glasses and a ponytail, who meddles in his affairs. Soon there’s also an overprotective older sister who seems to want to take baths with him. Jumble in a huge-chested priestess, a good-looking sorceress named Kokuyoura, beautiful women, and hot girls, and Kazuya’s happy, embarrassing, confusing life begins…
Go to Tsugumomo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Your favorite characters / vote and discuss New Window Cake-kun
  • 14 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window Cake-kun
  • 13 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Tsugumomo New Window Swifft
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapters 55/ 56/ to hell is ready New Window Passerby_13
  • 0 Replies
Topic Updates New Window Juan Gutierrez
  • 0 Replies

1832 Comments

I’m going to start reading this series over again! Still one of the best!

Holy shit this fight is hype as fuck

Holy damn cliffhanger... I know who's gonna win, but still, holly damn...

ch.103
When the character don't use any skills at all to the point that the author has to attach the font used for skill names on their normal action instead.

It's one of the great things about the action in this manga, the characters who goes in serious mode during their battle doesn't waste time exclaiming their skill to the audience nor the enemy. :P

it just ... the fighting get TOO DETAILED which consumed a lot of pages ...

(and latter the mangaka get stressed with lack of eros and will put it all in one chapter)

These are both pretty solid reasons why I love this to death.
Tsugumomo is actually such a fantastic combination of things I like, I have a hard time believing it's even real.

ch.103
When the character don't use any skills at all to the point that the author has to attach the font used for skill names on their normal action instead.

Easiest way: the Tsugumomo subReddit. The moderator there has been providing /a/nimango with raws, and posting chapters through Imgur.

Spoiler
They'd be what I consider pre-alpha chapters, though the TS has been doing a decent enough job of it so far.

I am opening Tsugumomo discord because I can.

Expect update whenever

And those of use who are serious will in turn get stressed by the excess of eros. In an never ending cycle of stress.
Really author you have a pretty decent story here, that has 0 need of Ecchi to sell. Focus your eros on your Hentai projects.

Wow, I could not disagree harder.

30 pages for monthly actually quite good ...

(I know plenty of monthly manga have LESS THAN 20 pages !)

(and latter the mangaka get stressed with lack of eros and will put it all in one chapter)

the detailed is actually quite good to the point you can have clear image if it being put in anime ...

(and it's quite rare for fighting / shonen manga have such good detail in fight without boring the reader)

And those of use who are serious will in turn get stressed by the excess of eros. In an never ending cycle of stress.

Really author you have a pretty decent story here, that has 0 need of Ecchi to sell. Focus your eros on your Hentai projects.

Decent manga, thanks for scanlating it. I'm ungodly annoyed by the amount of idiot characters, though.

Spoiler

The chapter was good. But kinda small.

30 pages for monthly actually quite good ...

(I know plenty of monthly manga have LESS THAN 20 pages !)

the detailed is actually quite good to the point you can have clear image if it being put in anime ...

(and it's quite rare for fighting / shonen manga have such good detail in fight without boring the reader)

The chapter was good. But kinda small.

Man, with how high-level the combat usually are here, i can't wait to see how Kazuya's battlestyle will turns out with Kyouka, considering things you can do with an Obi's and a Flute's Tsukumogami powers is vastly different. Also, will he achieve Ascension with Kyouka? Probably saved for later fights tho.

So, a man walks into a bar...
One of the best out there now. Took me no time at all to binge read from the beginning now the wait is killing me. Anyone recommend anything similar?
I was just thinking that earlier that it felt time for more tsugumomo and behold! Thanks, animango, for your continued impeccable work on a personal fave.

now just 1 month till next chapter making me forgot all i read now and needing to reread the last 3 chapters

Damn it the Cliffhangers cut the story in the middle of the good fight scenario makes me dont care about the ecchi shits anymore.

poor Kyouka get NTR show ... =x= ...

also ...

please humiliate that radical faction in the most horrible way ...

I already sick out of their existence ...

eh ? isn't that quite obvious all along ?

that sword, and jealousy not to mention Kazuya know her after looking on that "spot" ?

>The MC can identify his girl base on the shape of their vagooo.

Got molested by loli version of yourself I've learned new things today

Just useless lewdness!!

Water doll does not register mental damage, you know. Just a thought.

hmm, now I remember theory ...

about sound can affect human psychology ...

can Kazuya make that old geezer goes crazy brainless with flute ?

Off to jail.

Where you wil lbe raped by more smoking hot girls of questionable age.

>You will never be bullied by a loli tying you up with her infinitely long and silky hair

Someone change the parameters and hit the restart button on the world already.

Just useless lewdness!!

unfortunately attacking opponent AFTER THE DOLL BROKEN will result disqualification / lose ...

so as much as I want like you said, it can't really done ...

(but perhaps AFTER the tournament ?)

Water doll does not register mental damage, you know. Just a thought.

Off to jail.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics