Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 335votes)

High-School DxD

Alt Names: alt ハイスクールD×Dalt High School DxD
Author: Ishibumi Ichiei
Artist: Mishima Hiroji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hyoudou Issei is an ordinary yet lecherous highschool student who is killed by his girlfriend, Amano Yuuma, during their first date. Yuma is revealed to be a fallen angel named Reinare who was sent on a mission to eliminate divine weapons. Issei is later reincarnated as a devil by his senpai Rias Gremory; who in return will serve under Rias in fighting against the fallen angels.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Ishibumi Ichiei with illustrations by Miyama-Zero

Spin-off:

> High-School DxD: Aashia & Koneko Himitsu no Keiyaku!?
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/high-school-dxd-aashia-koneko-himitsu-no-keiyaku-r3610 )
Go to High-School DxD Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Read unwatermarked version at Batoto.com" New Window Solerum
  • 66 Replies
Topic Highschool DxD Anime New Window Karl
  • 23 Replies
Topic General Disccusion New Window Cassanova
  • 27 Replies
Topic The Best Girl New Window Otaku247
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Pax Empyrean
  • 42 Replies
Topic [spoilers] (Light Novel Only) Logic Proof: White >> Red New Window Zyst
  • 22 Replies

812 Comments

No kidding. I wish he'd get over his self-imposed Asia ban already.

Won't happen for a long while. First he has to overcome getting clock blocked by Ishibumi all the time. Then he needs to start getting serious about being a harem King and lose his virginity. But hey, I give the guy a break. He has to go through so many battles and stress and he is still in high school and unlike some action harem protagonists, he had no prior training whatsoever. So yeah, at least let him be like this till college.

But on giving his father his wish though.... The deadline is 10 years of DxD time. If he hasn't mastered his harem by then, then god save Ishibumi. I need ma harem end epilogue bruh!!! DX

None of the characters in this stupid series could hold a fart to the legend known as Kumagawa.

If that is how you feel about this series then why even bother coming here? I understand series that are always rage material and should have stopped long ago like with kimi no iru machi but DxD is not one of them unless you mean the unnecessary fan service. Agreed though that Kumagawa is awesome. XD

misogi_kuwagama__naked_apron_alliance_by

None of the characters in this stupid series could hold a fart to the legend known as Kumagawa.

lol 2 months of waiting and finally some progress...this manga is quite slow

too slow ... at this rate 3rd season might even start before the manga cover  2nd season anime ...

Spoiler

No kidding. I wish he'd get over his self-imposed Asia ban already. 

hey peeps don't know if it's allowed to post things like this but here goes.

the first english volume of Highschool DxD can be pre-ordered on archonia.com

so if you like it please support it by buying it i've already pre-ordered the first volume and hope you other fans do the same!

Oppai Dragon Justice!

lewd

lol 2 months of waiting and finally some progress...this manga is quite slow

Spoiler

Some misinformation up there, DxD isnt Dragon Vs Dragon its Dragon of Dragons
Just thought someone that can change that should

If you guys like ecchi, give this manga a try: 

Don't forget the stockings. ERO IS JUSTICE.

should be added with "STRIKES BACK"

Well obviously, there's 16 volumes with 17 coming out this month.  If there's more anime, then even the anime will still be ahead. But it's nice to have the manga even if it lags behind.

At least its a better adaptation than the anime even if it is lagging. So much was changed in the anime so some of the things in this reminded me of those omitted events and jokes. Also the fact that it has a better balance with its fanservice. LNs are still the best though. 

Asiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Man, if you're in that much of a rush. . . Just read the LN version here. The Manga is nowhere near the LN, and probably won't be for years.

Well obviously, there's 16 volumes with 17 coming out this month.  If there's more anime, then even the anime will still be ahead. But it's nice to have the manga even if it lags behind.

lol pervy. well the fanservice certainly ain't gonna stop here.

Yeah, the opening of the chapter is fanservice, get a naked apron Rias too. Though it goes back to the story on page 8.

I dont know about the opening pages but that chapter will be to the Pervy's liking, if they keep to the LN and the anime.

Well, I guess I can be merciful and magnanimous to your guys...

So I grant you, out of the kindness of my heart, a two week extension on your lives.

Isn't that generous of me!?

*Waits for expected praise and gratitude from my faithful scanlating slaves.*

OUCH!!!   Dammit, Derek!  Those rocks HURT!!!  NO!  NO!  PUT DOWN THAT BASEBALL BAT!!!

All right, Derek!  After ending ch. 29 with that, *cough*, cliffhanger of a scene, there better be a LOT of fanservice in the opening pages of ch. 30 or YOUR blood will flow!!!

*Ol' Pervy totally ignores the fact that Derek has absolutely nothing to do with what the author draws.*

Yeah, the opening of the chapter is fanservice, get a naked apron Rias too. Though it goes back to the story on page 8.

All right, Derek!  After ending ch. 29 with that, *cough*, cliffhanger of a scene, there better be a LOT of fanservice in the opening pages of ch. 30 or YOUR blood will flow!!!

*Ol' Pervy totally ignores the fact that Derek has absolutely nothing to do with what the author draws.*

I dont know about the opening pages but that chapter will be to the Pervy's liking, if they keep to the LN and the anime.

One chapter per month, and that's if we're lucky.
I would love to help the scans group, but I don't have any talents to do so.
Tried joining a scans group before, but they only active on AIM, which I can't get it for some unknown reason, and the prev scans group are pretty much dead....orz...is there no scans group out there willing to make this manga their weekly released?!?!

Man, if you're in that much of a rush. . . Just read the LN version here. The Manga is nowhere near the LN, and probably won't be for years.

3c50b15261d3e48b38a21fcb393fc36f12282731

Hah!  What's Issei complaining about?  He's getting spanked by a beautiful girl that he's in love with!  >:3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics