Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 1072votes)

Beelzebub

Alt Names: alt べるぜバブalt 恶魔奶爸
Author: Tamura Ryuuhei
Artist: Tamura Ryuuhei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows the "strongest juvenile delinquent", Tatsumi Oga, as he watches over the Demon King's infant son, Beelzebub, with the destruction of the world hanging in the balance.

Spin-off:

> Beelzebub Side Story
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/beelzebub-side-story-r11950 )
Go to Beelzebub Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Aoi Kunieda versus Hilda the Devilwoman New Window ernabc
  • 8 Replies
Topic ASS New Window LimitCycle
  • 2 Replies
Topic The end of Beelzebub New Window LimitCycle
  • 15 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 336 Replies
Topic Furuichi New Window Meow Zorg
  • 53 Replies
Topic this arc = bleach's fullbringer arc New Window shonryukku
  • 8 Replies

4959 Comments

what!!??? it ended , it caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't end now, 

Honestly somewhere along the road the manga started to lose it's charm.

Not really too surprised to see it get axed. But what the fuck was with this last chapter, everyone grew mustaches/long hair. I feel like I read some chinese rip off.

Is this real life?

A bullshit, terrible, boring & rushed ending like this HAS to be fake right? AIKI style ending?

I'm so confused. :(

31261487.jpg

I want some closure.. it'd be more acceptable if the girl was his and Hilda's... that'd be more shocking and hilarious.

Probably some legal stuff going on there. I guess it's something like Jump has the right to Beelzebub and they would need to be transferred to NEXT, even if the magazines are owned by the same company.

It's probably easier (and cheaper) for everyone to just kill the series and start a new one with a slightly different name.

Uh yeah, the copyright belongs to Shueisha with the author's input as per their standard contract. This may have been just a prerequisite for switching magazines, to lure in some readers once more since merely transferring the series wouldn't be as easy to promote.

i haven't read the chapter yet... i am just pissed off right now, why the hell did it have to end so prematurely?

You should, in my opinion this chapter is much better than the fuji crap we had to go through! I'm really looking forward to the spin-off.

i haven't read the chapter yet... i am just pissed off right now, why the hell did it have to end so prematurely?

Probably some legal stuff going on there. I guess it's something like Jump has the right to Beelzebub and they would need to be transferred to NEXT, even if the magazines are owned by the same company.
It's probably easier (and cheaper) for everyone to just kill the series and start a new one with a slightly different name.

I'd say the rights to the series belong to Shueisha and not WSJ. They did the same with Nurarihyon no Mago after all.

Thursdays would never be the same :(

Wait it cant be over....They never told us Who the Fuck is He and his boss!!??!?!!?!

2ugymvm.jpg

it should be the guy he faced at solomon company, or maybe im wrong

this is the end, whattt ???!!!!!

Rushed Ending, I am very disappointed,

what about the guy named athrun who show up in beelzebub 46-47??

Well thats -1 stupid fun read, time to find its replacement.

Spin-off will literally be the same thing as this, not that that is a problem. Tamura just needs to concentrate more on the gags and have the supernatural shounen be a backdrop.

Wait it cant be over....They never told us Who the Fuck is He and his boss!!??!?!!?!

2ugymvm.jpg

Kinda disappointed we didn't get more Furuichi moments. The first scene was good. Afterwards the speech was boring. "Congrats on taking only seven years." Chiaki needs to grow taller, says Furuichi. Lots of people who forgot to shave. Oga presumably shaves, or doesn't need to shave just yet. Baby Beel stole the show with one line.

I wonder why they couldn't move the series to Jump NEXT instead of axing and creating a spin-off in NEXT.

wel at least the last chapter was good, im glad it ended this way, its a shame that quick fight but it was a really good story

Unfortunate that it ended, but it was still entertaining nonetheless.

So now he has 2 babies = 2x the power, and STILL weaker than The Overlord.

And when I saw Beel's sister's name, nico nico douga popped in my head for some reason.

crazy-monkey-emoticon-022.gif?1292792384

Not lovey dovey ending ):?

Well i kinda expected this... an excellent manga totally love it <3

"Hey, thanks for reading the last 5 years, and please wait for my next all-new work... Nah, just messing with you guys, see ya in a couple 'o months with some familiar faces"

I for one, welcome our new imouto overlord.

I wonder why they couldn't move the series to Jump NEXT instead of axing and creating a spin-off in NEXT.

That last shot at furuchin was classic, Beel op

a spinoff series in May.

well, it was fun while it lasted.

and dat Megane-Aoi.
DAT MEGANE-AOI!!!

hnggghhhh!!!!

What a random ass ending out of nowhere.

Also fuck off with a spin-off series.

No. You F-U! It was obvious that it was ending.

And I look forward to spin off.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics