Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The end of Beelzebub

End Beelzebub Neon Geneisis Evangelion 3.33 You can (not) Advance

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

LimitCycle

LimitCycle

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationIn Space like a Space Potato. Currently in Orbit.

Nooooooo its sad but like many a manga before Beelzebub has come to an Anticlimactic end. With Oga using one final Ultimate friendship spamming (blah blah blah) attack to defeat his enemy and save the world (blah). Now years later everyone's  changed and thinking back on their past adventures (blah).

Anyway I'm sure i don't need to tell you reading this now how great Beelzebub's beginning was and how sad we all are that its ending so poorly.

My Final thoughts on the series : its unfortunate that it didn't become a more dramatic series because than it would have been possible for Furuichi to become a bad guy and for him and Oga to have a final  climactic battle that is about friends living in another's shadow and finding out about whether being friends means that their will always be a hierarchy in their friendship. I wish an ending like that had happened.

If you guys have any last thoughts please share them below. In the end it was an unforgettable experience.  ^_^

Edited by LimitCycle, 20 February 2014 - 10:03 AM.

Joker V. Phantom

Joker V. Phantom

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

It will be missed~

~Joker V. Phantom~

Batoto Jail's Prison Doctor

TsN3XTW.gif

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

DAH? :D

Can't decide

Sangios

Sangios

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHarusame's 7th Division

Worry not.... it said at the end that there's a spin-off series starting in May! I wonder what it'll be about.

Best pairing:

Spoiler

Iresa

Iresa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Noooo, it can't end like this!

I want moooreeee!

What, spin off?!

Posted Image

CruxPhantasmal

CruxPhantasmal

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

I really do hope it details what happens in the demon world, as very little of that occurred in the main manga. There were some people Oga had conflicts with in that world that weren't touched upon afterwards. I'd love for there to be more adventure focused story for the spinoff.

shakou

shakou

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I'm still curious about the overlord :| We just saw half his face.

North-sensei

North-sensei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

As much as I liked how dynamically things went, the ending was terrible. My first thought was "It got axed". Seriously they ended it in a really bad taste to the point spin-offs might not do the trick.

I was looking forward to romcoms of both Oga's (after all Kunieda did confess), Furuichi's (new flag - Lamia's mother, old flags - Nene, Chiaki, Lamia) and Kanzaki's. Would also love to see Furuichi in action (or overall better light). I also regret how little we had of Oga's sister and grandpas while they are kickass characters.

7S4MwrK.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Oh yeah, I saw the announcement about it ending earlier today I guess. Oh well, stories are supposed to end, and since I started finding it kind of repetitious after thoroughly enjoying the first hundred chapters or so..........yeah, I'd guess it must have finally ran its course.  :)

Tn7HA0h.png

yakuzaschatz

yakuzaschatz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Locationin your bed

i want more ..!!!!!!!!

sword_art_online___kirito___by_daxter199 No Game No Pain

timoteoandre

timoteoandre

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

The only thing im sad about is that beel is still a freaking baby, the only thing I wanted out of this was to see a grown up Beel.

Failure-chan

Failure-chan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Nothing, absolutely nothing, happened between Aoi and Oga. Same goes for Yuka and Kanzaki, and Furuichi and Nene/Lamia. :<

Sure, it's a shonen and all, and not all that focused on the romantic aspect of the story, but they could have at least developed something.

Oh well, at least there's a spin-off.

IT0

IT0

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAustin, Texas

I love manga, and read it daily.  However, having said that, a lot mangas have a really sucky ending, including this one.

natsuo

natsuo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts

WTF!

a lots thing were left not explained or raw explained...

baby beel did grow up...

oga using super saiyan attack...

ended like a tipical rushed shonen....

disapointed...it had so much potential...

"The more beautiful and fragrant the flower is...

...the more likely it is to be poisonous"

deyone5

deyone5

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

I enjoyed the ride. Now its time to get off and head somewhere else it had serious romcom potential if only Ryuuhei sensei developed it more hope this spin off works out.

The Kookie Monster

The Kookie Monster

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 12 posts

Sad it ended, but nonetheless: it wasn't as good as it used to be. Some of them earlier chapters were pure gold.

I finished eating my cookies before I finished drinking my milk, so I clearly need more cookies.