Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 82votes)

Duction Man

Alt Names: alt ダクションマンalt Dakushonmanalt Dulion Manalt 超偶经纪人alt In the World of Entertainment Duction Man
Author: Inokuma Shinobu
Artist: Inokuma Shinobu
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ogi Juugo, a construction worker, separated himself from the the entertainment world long ago. He has a loving girlfriend called Misa Tsukahira, but when he finds out the truth about her, he decides to turn his world upside down.

--Based on Chapter One.
Go to Duction Man Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Characters and Terms New Window Kalladin
  • 3 Replies

208 Comments

So Nagai-san got a hard-on after getting slapped around by Misa's mom? I get it now!

He's a masochist who's into older women! >:D
That trouble making actor will probably hit on Misa, but Juugo is gonna own him once again.

Also I'm hoping for a cliche development where the main actor quits and or gets seriously injured before the movie starts production and Juugo has to fill in for him. D'awww that'd be sweet.
Acting tough, but not being able to take one hit.
...That's 'him' a.k.a Manager Killer? Got 1 hit K.O'ed is NOT a killer of whatsoever...
I thought it was hilarious that he dragged him in there butt naked.
Ain't nobody got time to get you dressed.
I found it quite funny. The lecherous rebelious actor aka manager killer was beat up, humiliated, then beat up again for having a hardon.
Posted Image

Now clean up and put your face on you got work to do. Pfft pansy
So he beat up a naked guy and then carried while he was pitching a hard on...? I don't know if I should be impressed or repulsed.
That's exactly what and who I thought of too. LOL
I think we may have witness the Japanese version of Robert Downey Jr.
Posted Image
since my prediction are on the mark, you can call me Shi Fu Panda.
@ShaiHH
If I remeber correctly from seeing the raws before
Spoiler
Master pandastew how the hell did you know? Did the force tell you that?
"So this is the guy", "Let's do it...A 3P".
Spoiler
or after Juugo...
10 bucks say the Playboy will go after Misa at some point.
@RS456: I just hope he doesn't try to domesticate this guy by jumping out of an upper story window again.
That was probably her main reason to make him a manager in her company. Being a former child star himself he already knows the ins and outs of stardom and unlike the other managers he'll go all out to prevent the stars from hurting themselves as he already been there before and knows how it feels.Her ultimate plan with him seems like to manage the unmanageble. Manager Killer meet the Domesticator.
That mother in law has more up her sleeve for him.
"Him"? Was she reffering to the "Him"?
Spoiler
my prediction for next talent Ogi have to handle: Womanizer playboy
Horray. Shit didn't hit the fan this time. And the plot thickens..
The idol waifu curses your soul to death.

No ridiculous amounts of drama? It's a miracle! :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics