Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 298votes)

Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu

Alt Names: alt Blade Dance of the Spirit Summoneralt 精霊使いの剣舞alt Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Author: Shimizu Yuu
Artist: Hyouju Issei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazehaya Kamito has been summoned to the girl's school, Areishia Spirit Academy, which teaches noble young ladies how to make contracts with powerful spirits. On his way, he has the misfortune of catching sight of one of these lady spiritualists bathing. She is Clair Rouge, and she is contracted to a spirit named Scarlet, though she has her sights set on a more powerful spirit. Kamito convinces her to lead him to the school, but she stops on the way to make a contract with this powerful spirit...

adaptation of the light novel seires written by Shimizu Yuu and illustrated by Sakura Hanpen
Go to Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who do you think Kamito "should" end up with?[spoilers] New Window 3point1416
  • 17 Replies
Topic Explaination for "Missing" chapter 6 New Window Aurega
  • 4 Replies
Topic Spoiler and speculation thread (including LN discussion) New Window Harbinger
  • 5 Replies
Topic Where is chapter 6? New Window benfiend
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion [(possible) Spoiler] New Window ello
  • 2 Replies

736 Comments

anime rarely cover more then 3 volumes of the LN in one season unless they try to fit more by cutting out many details which I hate 

Yeah sadly. But what is one to do? You need to change how general audience reception and studio budgets work if you want to change that. Or you simply need someone not looking for profit who is ready to spend their own cash to make an anime that is identical to the source(not likely). Or you have to be lucky. :P

lol they do it more often now. At least 3 vols are covered these days. It is a miracle if it takes a 2-cour season to cover 3. Take High School DxD, it took one season to cover 2 vols and they STILL cut out and changed things. Sure a DxD vol is pretty long but still.... No hope for LN adaptations nowadays :( Sure they are great anime, but are not at the level of the LN in terms of story-telling.

so which group is going to continue this series!?

Anime coming soon, like finally...All I hope for is that the heroines gets slimmed down when they animate it, cause they're fat as hell in this manga adaption.

anime rarely cover more then 3 volumes of the LN in one season unless they try to fit more by cutting out many details which I hate 

When i woke up suddenly all harem series got updated. What a great way to start a day. Thanks village idiot.

The anime is finally coming out in June. The author tells what the next volume is going to be about but says nothing about how much the anime will cover.

Spoiler

If anything, I'd expect the anime to

Spoiler

The anime is finally coming out in June. The author tells what the next volume is going to be about but says nothing about how much the anime will cover.
Spoiler

Now Kamito, summon your 72 girls from your harem just to humilhate that guy! Cause who gives a fuck about having 72 spirits when you've got all the ladies?

hmm, maybe he need Solomon loli spirit and gather 72 S.Link first ?=3=?

Now Kamito, summon your 72 girls from your harem just to humilhate that guy! Cause who gives a fuck about having 72 spirits when you've got all the ladies?

Est > Iseria, especially after vol 12

Spoiler

Well, although the naked knee socks is hard to beat
Spoiler

driving a car. 

She loves the Kamito model.  Especially since it's been known to be a convertible...  if you know what I mean.  ;)

Yeah...Pretty much. To his credit, he does have access to what are essentially 72 artifacts, but you hit the nail on the head.

which is evenmore weird ...

usually Chuunibyou don't have power, or have VERY LOW power ...

but this one already quite powerful ...

considering his psychology setting, this character might become VERY JERK / BULLY /  TROUBLEMAKER ...

pfft best waifu will always and ALWAYS be Restia.

Fianna's great too though.

also, unc15 is obviously trolling.

Well the translator made a very tiny mistake: Sylph is not Greyworth's Contracted Spirit, but it's just a tiny mistake. No plot has been harmed in this mistake :-)

Est > Iseria, especially after vol 12

Spoiler

I remember that...And then Kamito takes off the cardboard horns. *pfft*

What the hell ...

Chuunibyou in fantasy magical world ?

Yeah...Pretty much. To his credit, he does have access to what are essentially 72 artifacts, but you hit the nail on the head.

I must give a special thank you to Village Idiot for allowing me to see Greyworth's smoking hot body in lingerie.

Having read the LN up to volume 11, 'tis a shame not seeing any fanservicey illustrations from her at this point, until now...

It's SO DELICIOUS!

*Sigh* Trust me on this-this isn't the ending and

Spoiler

What the hell ...

Chuunibyou in fantasy magical world ?

*Sigh* Trust me on this-this isn't the ending and

Spoiler

ss2014-04-29at082705_zps72abb665.png

what are her hands doing? :v

driving a car. 

So, with the sudden random appearance of the demon lord, I predict this manga is ending soon.

Stop trolling in the discussion threads of my series!!!

So, with the sudden random appearance of the demon lord, I predict this manga is ending soon.

still too far from LN ...

tough if this become another manga which promote LN and get ended early ...

who knows ?

Who knows? LN had 13 so far and I don't know whether it's finished or not 

Please go and read the light novels before you start making comments. The 13th novel just came out, and the manga is currently at the start of the 2nd novel.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics